Two

The Opposite Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh? Oh, uh.. thanks."

"No need to say thanks, I have to act cool so that you continue being my fan." 

"I would be your fan even if you stop acting cool, after all the money I spent being your fan? No way I'm stopping."

"That's kind of mean, just being my fan because you think that money is going to be a waste."

Taehyung jokingly replied to Jiyeon's remark, taking him seriously, Jiyeon quickly tried to explain that it was a joke, but ended up making Taehyung laugh. They went back to watching the game, saying how they play well even though they're in the rain. She watched closely as Sehun took the ball and kicked strongly towards the goal, it of course went in, and Jiyeon cheered for him, forgetting the fact that he was on the opposite team of her classmates.

"Wow, Sehun's really good at soccer."

"Yeah, he always ran around and played when he was younger too, so he's pretty athletic."

"Hah... I wish I was more athletic."

"What are you talking about? You are athletic, you were amazing at ISAC."

"But the stuff I do at ISAC are really different than what they do here, didn't you know that?"

"Yeah... Honestly, I don't know much about sports."

"Actually I'm like that too... ever since I was young all I did was sing and dance, so I could never play with my friends- no, I never even made friends."

Jiyeon turned her head to face him and saw that he seemed a bit depressed, she gently rubbed his shoulder and told him

"Well, now you have friends don't you?"

She smiled lightly at him, before the bell rang. 

"Oh yeah, here. Now let's go!"

She returned the jacket and started running back inside the building.

 

 

Taehyung's first day at school went smoothly, and a week passed from that day. Jiyeon and Taehyung's relationship was less of fan and star, and now of just friends. Due to Sehun visiting Jiyeon every free period, they became close quickly and learned more stuff about each other.

But one thing Taehyung didn't know about Jiyeon was

"Hey, you there, isn't that skirt shorter than it originally was?"

Jiyeon was one of the student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter