One

The Opposite Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taehyung is coming to our class!"

 

Without even having time to scream, the bell rang, and the teacher came in. Jiyeon looked at her teacher with sparkling eyes, but she never heard the name "Kim Taehyung" coming out of .

 

"Ah, I knew it! Yah, Jung Eunji!" 

"No, seriously, I saw the principal talking about Kim Taehyung with our ssaem! So, I thought that he was coming to our class."

"Ughhh... but I was really looking forward to it."

 

After making a sulking face, Jiyeon put her head down to her desk. After doing that for like 3 minutes, she felt someone prodding her back. She turned around making an irritated face, as she guessed, it was Sehun. He placed his hoodie on Jiyeon's back, then smoothly took Jiyeon's science textbook from her desk.

"Hey, I'm borrowing your textbook. Oh yeah, You know the dude that you can't live without, Kim Taehyung? He transferred schools to here, and he's in my class."

"What?! Oh my god!!!! You're serious?! Come on! Let's go to your class!"

"As expected from a sasaeng..."

"Yeah, I don't really care what you call me at this point, I just want to see Taehyung!"

 

Jiyeon pulled Sehun's arm and ran to his classroom as fast as she could.

Wow was the only thing coming out of . Even though the club incident occurred, a celebrity is a celebrity. There was a mob of students surrounding him. She turned to Sehun and disappointedly said "I guess it's not my time to see Kim Taehyung yet..." She stuck her hands in the hoodie that Sehun gave her and mopingly walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

1st period just ended, and all the students had study hall. Jiyeon was bored as hell, her only friend in this class, Jieun was in the hospital, therefore she was alone with no one to play with in this classroom."Maybe I should go to Sehun..." With the thought, she got up, but felt something pressing down on her to sit back down.

"You were about to come see me, right?"

"Nope..."

"Don't lie. Anyways, look behind you, I think you'll be surprised."

The voice belonged to Sehun, and Jiyeon followed his orders to turn around. Just as she twisted her neck, her eyes widened and was open in awe. "Its-It's Kim Taehyung..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter