:P

Dreams Like Jagger

 

Kyuhyun was always a heavy sleeper. A herd of elephants could come running through the dorms and he wouldn’t hear it. So it was a surprise when he found himself blinking awake at the soft pitter patter of the rain outside.

He sat up and rubbed at the corners of his eyes and yawned when he heard a loud clack of thunder. The sound masked a soft whimper from the other side of the room but once it died down he picked up the sound and frowned.

“Ryeowook, are you scared?” He asked, looking in the direction of his friend and roommate. “N-no.” Came Ryeowook’s muffled reply. Kyuhyun could tell the other was trying to be strong. He knew being the ‘baby’ was taking its toll on the small boy and that he wanted to be viewed differently.

“Come here please Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun sighed and the other sat up from where he had been sleeping. “I am not crying.” He protested. “I didn’t say you were you dipstick. Now come here.” Kyuhyun said, beginning to get annoyed.

Ryeowook shook his head but hearing the younger shift and fearing his roommate was going to drag him over, he scrambled up, carrying his favorite stuffed pooh with him, and walked to Kyuhyun’s bed. “I’m not all that scared.” He mumbled, blushing.

Kyuhyun pulled him down to the bed and put the covers over them both, settling into a comfortable position. Thunder cracked outside again and Kyuhyun placed his arm over Ryeowook’s middle to comfort him as he whimpered again.

He shifted and slipped his other arm underneath the smaller boy to complete his hug. “…. Thanks, Kyu.” Ryeowook mumbled, shifting to face the other, nuzzling into the warmth he provided. “You know you don’t have to…. Ryeowook? A-are you…. Is that?” Kyuhyhun stuttered as the other turned over.

It was then Ryeowook realized why he hadn’t wanted to come over in the first place. “Oh, that… It’s not you… I mean, not if you don’t want it to be… I mean… I woke up with it and that’s why I didn’t want to get in the bed with you. I was scared but not too bad.” Ryeowook sheepishly admitted.

“What on earth were you dreaming about?” Kyuhyun asked, sitting up as lighting lit up the room and Ryeowook’s blushing face. “My Moves Like Jagger performance, sorta.” He mumbled. Kyuhyun looked incredulous. “Do you have a thing for that girl?” He asked, wondering if he finally had dirt on the eternal maknae.

“No….” Ryeowook mumbled, looking away. “Ryeowook stop avoiding my questions.” Kyuhyun said as thunder cracked again, making Ryeowook flinch. “It was a guy in her place in my dream okay?!” Ryeowook squeaked, whimpering and looking away as Kyuhyun’s jaw dropped.

“A guy? Ryeowook are you gay?” Kyuhyun asked, looking at him suspiciously.  “I don’t think so… I mean I’ve never been attracted to a guy. That dream was the first thin—EEP!” He yelped, wincing as a particularly loud clack of thunder shook the house.

“…thing that even hinted at it. It’s embarrassing to admit but that dream has me more then I’ve ever been in the six years I’ve been with Super Junior.” Ryeowook admitted, face totally red.

Kyuhyun coughed, not sure what to say. He wasn’t exactly wierded out. He knew some of the members were bound to be gay or bi and he, himself, was leaning towards biual. “Um… Ryeowook, who was in the dream?” He asked.

“Why are you so curious? Can’t you see this bothers me? I don’t want to lose my friend.” Ryeowook retorted making Kyuhyun blink. “So it was me?” He guessed and Ryeowook clapped a hand over his own mouth, inwardly cursing.

“Don’t worry about it, Wookie.” Kyuhyun said, tilting the other’s chin up to look into his very scared eyes. ~He really thinks I’m going to run away because of this?~ Kyuhyun thought. Without realizing it, he’d moved closer to the eternal maknae.

“K-kyu… what?” Ryeowook mumbled, unsure what was going to happen. “Can I?” Kyuhyun asked, glancing from the other’s lips to his eyes. Ryeowook felt like he was hyperventilating. “That’s it. Never doing y performances anymore… It’s like we’ve all gone nuts!” He squeaked, trying to back away from the other only to feel a hand on his neck.

Ryeowook closed his eyes tightly, feeling Kyuhyun’s soft lips on his own after a moment. He froze, unable to do anything. Kyuhyun’s kiss had felt like the perfect drug but he couldn’t force himself to react.

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun mumbled as he retreated from Ryeowook’s space. “Kyu? It’s not something to apologize about… if anything I should be.” Ryeowook squeaked, feeling guilty about how things had gone.

“Ryeowook. Everyone has dirty dreams. It’s bound to happen. You can’t control what you dream about. You’re not innocent, you’re a man. There’s no reason for you to freak out or be paranoid. I’m your dongsaeng you can trust me.” Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook’s eyes widened, realizing what the awkwardness was about. “You think I don’t trust you?”

As soon as that left his lips, their door opened and Donghae walked inside. “Up and adem. We gotta go get ready for super show 4 so everyone needs to hurry and shower.” He said. “Why are you in the same bed?” He asked after a moment. “Hae, you know Ryeowook doesn’t like storms. How do we shower with it lightning anyway ?” Kyuhyun bit out.

“Oh, well then at least bathe off with a washrag or something, I just got out. Come on Teuk is already threatening to flush my fish.”

…………..

Kyuhyun sat with his laptop in his lap from the moment Ryeowook left to the moment before the show started, eyes never leaving the screen. The others didn’t question him, figuring it was pre show jitters.

Each song went as planned, Kyu’s solo going perfectly and Ryeowook sat on stage on the couch, hearing through his ear piece that they had a minutes delay. He pouted but stayed put. When given the okay, he started the performance, dancing easily with the guys, hips swaying sensually to tease the fans.

It was when the girls came on stage that it got interesting, his lead had on a mask but he could tell it wasn’t her, the hair was too long. He got nervous immediately but continued the dance, allowing her to do what the normal dancer would.

He didn’t get a good look at her face until he sat on the couch at which point he almost forgot to sing but he was sure his worry was painted on his face loud and clear as he squatted and had his crotch in Ryeowook’s face.

Getting through the rest of the performance was strictly autopilot for Ryeowook and he was exceptionally happy when it was over, running backstage and leaning against one of the beams, hands over his face in embarrassment. Had he really just dirty danced with Kyuhyun?

Eeteuk walked up to Ryeowook, jaw still hanging open and looking for all the world like he might pass out from stress as heels clicked towards them.

“I think I did okay for a first timer.” Kyuhyun’s deep, cocky, voice said as he approached. “What the hell?!” Was Eeteuk’s screeched reply and Ryeowook looked up at Kyuhyun. “Really.” He agreed. “I figured since you didn’t get my point this morning I’d reinforce it here.” Kyuhyun said simply and Ryeowook looked like a fish out of water.

“By practically giving me a ?!” Ryeowook said, face beyond red. “Yeah, it’s not like you didn’t enjoy it though.” Kyuhyun smirked. Eeteuk placed a hand to his forehead and walked away. “I’ve lost my mind.” He said.

Ryeowook swallowed and took a moment to regard Kyuhyun. “So… you went to the trouble of cross dressing and sticking your junk in my face to…” Ryeowook trailed off, unsure what to say next.

“Ryeowook I don’t kiss people I don’t like.” Kyuhyun said simply, hand going to Ryeowook’s waist. “I’ve been crushing on you since we started Super Junior… but you were always so innocent and sweet. I couldn’t bear to corrupt you or mess up our friendship… but you gave me an opening today and I took it.” Kyuhyun admitted.

Ryeowook blinked up at him and put on his best pout. “Well then…. I think my boyfriend should kiss me again.” He said making Kyuhyun break into a slow grin, leaning in to press his lips against Ryeowook’s in a sweet, sincere kiss. “The fans can hate it all they want but I would kiss the man who made that song.”