Final

The Power of Oh Sehun's Singing Voice

Being Sehun's girlfriend of a few years, you had been living in the dorms for a few months now and had the place to yourself as the members had an interview. You were 5 months pregnant, and your baby was pretty similar to Sehun in the way it seemed hyperactive. You could be calmly watching TV when the baby decided to ninja kick your ribs and make you yell out in pain. Sometimes Sehun would look almost guilty at how his child was hurting you. It really wasn’t his fault, since it’s natural for a baby to move around a lot inside their mommy’s tummy, but the way he felt somehow responsible for the movements of his son or daughter warmed your heart incredibly.“Baby, please don’t kick mommy. I’m just trying to get a little exercise. Mommy can’t stay in bed all day if she wants you to grow up nice and healthy!” You said, rubbing your tummy.  You sighed deeply as your baby responded with a nice kick to the center of your stomach. “You’re sassy like your father.” You shook your head in amusement. Just as you were about to take another lap around the apartment, you heard the front door open. “ --- ah! I’m home!” “Yah, you’re not the only one that lives here, maknae! – ah we’re all home!” You chuckle and make your way to the living room where the members have all gathered now. “I missed you too Jongdae.” Jongdae just smiles triumphantly at Sehun before moving to the kitchen. Sehun rolls his eyes as he approaches and gathers you in his arms. “You didn’t miss me?” Now it was your turn to roll your eyes at Sehun’s pout. “I missed you the most, Hun.” Right before he could say anything in return, he was interrupted by a kick to his abdomen. “Ow! Why did you kick your daddy? I didn’t forget about you, my little baby.” Sehun bent down to be eye-level to your bulging stomach and rested his hands gently on either side of it before caressing it with his thumbs. “Have you been behaving for your mommy while I was gone?” He was met with even more kicks and punches, much to your dismay. “Sehun, please don’t encourage the baby. It hurts when he or she manages to hit my ribs.” You could see him wincing. “I’m sorry, babe.” Standing up straight, Sehun moved his body closer to yours without removing his hands from your belly and started planting kisses to the top of your head. “Has it been hurting all day?” Your heart skipped a few beats with the sound of his voice. It was a perfect mix of husky and concerned. You shivered. “Yeah; he won’t calm down unless he hears your voice.” Inhaling Sehun’s scent, you close your eyes and relish in the moment. You really did miss him despite having seen him this morning before he left for work. Suddenly you hear Sehun’s slight chuckle. “He?” you pull away just enough to look up into his eyes to reply. “Or she. Either way…” Sehun just smiles sweetly at you. “Do you want me to calm him or her down?” You couldn’t help but get excited. “Please” Sehun smirked. “Shall we move to the couch then?” You let him lead the both of you to the couch in the living room, laying you down gently so you were comfortable. After you got situated, Sehun slowly wiggled his body down more so he could rest his head near your tummy. This was one of your favorite things of pregnancy; Sehun singing to the baby to get him/her to stop jabbing you from the inside. At first, Sehun would be self-conscious over his singing and would only do it if he thought you were sleeping, but after a while you both discovered that the only way to get the baby to calm down and sleep was to have Sehun singing to it. “I’ll sing for you, sing for you, just smile at least once…”

 

 


A/N: aww isn't Sehun sweet?? Could you seriously imagine him singing to you and your baby though? *swoons* So anyway, I just wanted to note that I know Sehun's line is literally just "just smile at least once" but I didn't want him to just sing that one line to his baby and that's it, so I had him sing Xiumin's part right before, then continuing on with the rest of the song. I just wanted to clear that up in case it's confusing. If any of you have questions, feel free to ask them! I know I sometimes have a hard time conveying the picture I have in my head, so I won't be offended >_<  If any of you want to stalk me on my tumblr, feel free to! --> http://rapunzelmw.tumblr.com 
Please leave comments! I love hearing from you guys! all three of you Lol I'm just kidding, but seriously. I enjoy you guys, you make my day <3