The Twins

Servant of Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"remember the shape of this blood king suwon"
"soon, your child will be born with this shape of birthmark at the child's back"
"That child will bring about the end of this kingdom and this country will die along with that child"

*7 months later*

"King Suwon! you have healthy twin baby princesses!" A maid who helped the birthing shouted in joy while carrying one princess and singing a lullaby. The King rushed to the room and carried the other baby. The king was so happy that he cried while holding the baby. The King was so happy that finally, someone would call him 'father' from now on.

"I will name the younger one 'Seulgi' and the older one 'Joohyun'." The king smiled.

"But King Suwon, the child you're holding has a really huge birthmark at her back. It looked almost like a blood." the maid stated. The King suddenly remembered the fortune teller he slaughtered 7 months ago.

"your child will be born with a blood-shaped birthmark and will bring an end to your kingdom"



"LOCK THIS CHILD IN THE NORTH TOWER AND NEVER LET HER GO OUT AGAIN. " The king yelled at the confused maids inside, but they did it anyway.

"TELL THEM PRINCESS SEULGI IS DEAD. SHE DID NOT SURVIVE THE BIRTHING." The king gave the baby to a maid and the maid hurriedly ran to the North Tower. A tower where royals would secretly hide.

"M-My KING! What are you doing!" his wife, the queen, asked in confusion. Why would the King lock their baby in a tower? The Queen tried to stand up but she was prevented by a maid because she just gave birth.

"My Queen, that child, Seulgi. is CURSED" 

______________________________________

*7 years later*

Both princesses were already 7 and Seulgi hasn't been outside since they were born. She was isolated in her entire existence. Joohyun was raised as the only princess and has completely no knowledge about her twin sister. However Seulgi, was aware of Joohyun. Her birthday wishes were always to be able to meet Joohyun one day.  It was 3pm so it was Joohyun's snack time already. Joohyun was outside playing tea party with her favorite Nanny.

"Nan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter