Progule

Country girl on the go
She couldn't believe it. After living her whole life in the country, they want her to move to the city ? Bull.

Jeon Boram is one of those few people that actually love living in the country. She love the fresh smell of nature and the animals that they have in the country. she enjoy waking up early morning and taking stroll near the river bank. She never wanted to leave the life of the country. 

However, sadly her worst nightmare came true. Her family was moving to the country. Everyone was congratulation them and telling them how lucky they were but she could care less on what they were saying. She didn't want to move and couldn't understand why people would want to live in the city where everyone is crowded together and the air is polluted that you could barely breath.

" this " Boram mumble picking up her book to put it in her already big backpack. As she was about to put the book into her backpack, a picture slid out of it and flow gently to the ground. 

" what is this ? " she thought bending down to pick the picture. 

The picture show 2 kids. One girl and one boy . They both wore big smile on their face as they stare straight at the carmare. 

Boram remember this photo.

 Flashback
 
Boram was on a task that day she met the boy that she fell in love with. Her father have order her to go get some water from the river.
Walking in a slow pace a 10 year old Boram walk to the river. Her two little hand grasp into two big bottle to fill the water up with. 
 
" help ! Someone help me please ! Help ! " a voice scream, snapping the little girl out of her thought. Her eye glaze over to the boy in the river, trying his best to not fall deeper into the water. Instantly, she let go of the 2 bottle and run toward the boy that seem like he was gonna get swallow by the river soon. Without thinking twice, Boram have dive into the lake and caught the boy. Struggling to get him out, she put her hand around his wrist and slowly tug the boy out of the river.
 
" Are you okay ?" She ask after getting him out of the river and into the grass. His eye was still close and he was breathing heavily . Not knowing what to do, Boram did the first time she remember seeing in her drama .She kiss him. 
 
After her lip touch his for more than 1 minutes, the still unknown boy started to choke and cough. Removing her lip from his instinctly, she instantly put her hand on his forward. Cold. His foreword was very cold and it seem to be freezing her hand as she couldn't know why she couldn't pull her hand away, but instead let it rest in his foreword. Slowly, the boy eye started to open and when it did open it stated right into Boram own eye.
 
thump
 
she couldn't help but get lost in those brown eyes. Her face started to heat up, and she was sure she look like a tomato right now. 
 
Thump
 
why couldn't she move ? It's seem like her body was just stuck and her soul have left her body
 
thump
 
thump
 
" are you okay ? " a voice shakily ask her, snapping her out of her trace. He was staring right into her eye and she felt like melting down. 
 

Shaking her head quickly to get the memories out. Boram sigh as she look at the picture. " where are you ? " she ask but he couldn't hear her. she know that. taking one last look at the photo, boram quitely stuff it back into the book and put it into her backback.

" it can't be that bad, right ? "