Prologue

Love and acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

Recomended song - EXO-K Moonlight

 

Jiyong’s leaning his back against the car door, biting the lower of his lips as he saw his love approaching him quietly.

 

The night getting deeper, above them was nothing, only the moon speckled darkness, but at least it was not the kind of utter blackness that swallowed a person whole, it was instead a shadowy world painted in grey-scale.

 

They eyes locked toward each other as she stopped and stood few steps away from him, frozen still like a picture with sweet grin painted across her lips. A circle of the grass smooth as a lawn, met her eyes as the dark tress dancing around her. The moonlight pouring over her like a shower, sending the sparkles inside her beautiful doe orbs. And guess what? His breath seemed to be stuck on his throats and if he could swear, he swore for the butterflies in his stomach.

 

She broke the eye contests and slowly approached him with the baby steps, but as soon she stood in front of him, she turned around suddenly and at the instant, Jiyong stretched his are reaching her wrist , he spun her around; ignoring her hair slapping softly against his face, he locked his arm around her waist instinctively.

 

“Where do you think you are going princess?”

 

His lips turned into a smirked as he tighten the hug to prevent her from running away.

 

At first, she didn’t reply by words, instead, she let out a soft chuckle and drew herself inside his arm. She could felt his thumping heart beat marched with her as he buried her head on his chest, causing her warm blood rushing towards her cheeks but thanks god for the natural dim ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter