hoshi; bed

hoshi; bed

“hoshi” you nudged your boyfriend who was still lying in bed, refusing to get up.

“kwon soonyoung” you said again.

“are you really not going to wake up when i made you breakfast?” you asked him for the final time.

 

Hoshi kept mumbling to himself and you were annoyed that he didn't want to wake up despite you waking up early to prepare breakfast for him.

 

“fine then, i’m eating by myself” you said and turned.

 

Just when you were about to walk out, hoshi pulled your wrist and you ended up falling on top of him. Both of you looked at each other and he was smiling like a polar bear and before you could react, he rolled you onto his side and hugged you like you’re a teddy bear. He hugged you so tight you could feel his heartbeat.

 

“Aren’t you going to get up?” you asked.

 

“Let me hug my princess first” he said and smiled while closing his eyes.

 

“You smell so nice…” hoshi mumbled to himself.

 

“Are you sleep talking?” you looked at him and realised your face was so close to his. You held your breath and breathed lightly.

 

You were looking at his face and you smiled to yourself as you were appreciating it. All of a sudden, he opened his eyes and kissed your forehead.

 

“Good morning baby” he pulled back and grinned.

 

“Who is your baby?” you hit him for scaring you and got out of bed.

 

“My princess is my baby and since you’re my princess, you’re my baby! And i’m not letting you go!” he said and started to chase you after he got up.