No Regrets

Park Jimin, You're Mine!

HOSEOK POV
 

Jimin contiued the rest of the day ignoring me, refusing to meet me in the eyes. Everytiime I tried to stop him in the hallway, or do something cute to at least make him cringe, he would instead turn around and walk away or brush past me. I knew why he was upset, my stunt from earlier may have startled him. I didn't mean for Jimin to be embarassed like that, but I couldn't help it. 

He was too tempting. 

The look in his eyes was the widest window I'd ever seen to know what he was feeling right at that moment. He was nervous, flustered, and I could tell for once in his life, he didn't know what to do. He his lips - something which always got me starting at them every single time - and I watched as his adams apple bobbed delicately. It was the first time I'd seen Jimin so red in the face, the blush tinting his cheeks perfectly. And when we had made eye contact, I felt a connection strung between us. 

Jimin was embarrassed, and he'd probably be mad at me for the next few weeks. But if he asked me to apologize for kissing him, I wouldn't do it. I don't regret feeling his soft lips against mine. Once we kissed, I felt the urge to take in more of him, and my body reacted on it's own - deepening our kiss just slightly. I can still feel the tingle of his flesh on mine. It was something I was not sorry for. I'd apologize for making him feel embarrased, for making him go through the teasing the other kids put him through - even though I'd try my hardest to stop them. But not the kiss.

Because it felt right. 

It hurt that he avoided me the next few days. He wasn't even talking to Tony much, only responding if the idiot actually needed help understanding things. Even the tall punk felt hurt - I could see it in his large eyes. But Tony wasn't Jimin's responsibility, I don't understand why he keeps extending his hand out for him. The guy was obviously trying to get close to him, and why he chose to get close only to Jimin I have no idea why. 

But I do know that my relationship with Jimin felt threatened, I felt like I could lose him at any second. Jimin is my friend and nothing more, but over the past two years I slowly started to realize that I liked him more than that. And even though he is a little slow in noticing my feelings, I still engrained every single day I spent with him. Those days were starting to dissapear ever since Tony arrived, and I will admit my confidence in keeping Jimin by my side was starting to dwindle. 

And that's how I am feeling right at this moment, as I look at the both of them sitting next to each other whispering quietly. It was study period for our first class - our teacher having some sort of emergency. Tony - even though the guy was smart, he asked questions which should have been easy to figure out. How many times did he need Jimin to repeat the same sentence before reciting it perfectly on his own? The guy was good. And the competition for Jimin riled me up even more. If it was for him, I would fight till the very end. 

"YAH YAH ! Jiminnie, if you tell him everything he will never learn!" I took out the first notebook my fingers touched from inside my desk and pulled it out, flipping to a random page.  "Jimminie~ could you help me with this..uh.." Looking down I saw it was a math problem - something I was actually decent at. We both looked at where my finger pointed, my work and answer writtedn boldly and circled confidently. Great. 

"Th-this problem. I forgot how to do it." Making it up on the spot. 

"Hyung...your work is clearly right there..." Jimin pointed out, his voice laced with confusion. I can feel Tony's stares drilling at me. What the heck are you looking at punk? I'll show you who you're messing with!

"Jiminie, to be honest, I wasn't paying attention and just copied from your notes..actually the whole section I don't even understand."

Jimin sighed, breath coming out in huffs. "Hyung! You want me to teach you the whole section! Are you crazy?! Where's your head in class?"

Perpect. (<--- Hoseok trying to think in English but failed his pronunctiation XD)

"Then can I come over your place tonight? I promise I'm a quick learner..." I leaned in asking, giving my usual puppy eyes

"You  know I have sessions with Namjoon after class. No, find somebody else. "

"Namjoon told me earlier to tell you that he would be busy tonight. It's his sister's birthday"

"Ah...is that so?' Jimin stopped to think about it, flipping the idea in his head. "Araso, then come over tonight." 

Giving a sqeal and a ruffle of his soft hair, I took my notebook back and put in back in my desk. The bell had rung at just the right time signaling for our next class - physcial education. 

Tonight, I will make sure Jimin can't get me out of his head. 

================

TONY'S SIDE OF THINGS

Tony looked at the two as they conversed. The taller kid named Hoseok talking in a girly voice once in a while, pulling out puppy eyes. It was a new concept to him, nobody in America behaved that way. He felt a little annoyed that the guy was there hovering over them practically everyday. Were friends always supposed to stick shoulder to shoulder? Didn't he need to go somewhere else and have some..guy time? 

Jimin had told him that Hoseok was the top of the dancing class and that he was popular on school grounds. It didn't make sense that he'd hang with Jimin constantly if girls were fanning for him left and right and the guys kept getting his attention. He should have more friends, or at least a girlfriend. 

Tony liked Jimin, and even though the joke he played during Romantic Acting got the boy mad, he couldn't help but do what he did. The kid was charming despite his closed off presense. But when you got him talking, he was cute. Tony found Jimin's smile the most charming, and he liked how generous he was on the inside. Always asking if he understood the class okay, offering a pencil when he forgot to bring one. He came to him that the students in the class didn't take the time to really know Jimin, because if they had they'd know that Jimin was the nicest, silliest, and cutest kid on earth. He was cheeky at times, but that added more to his 'aegyo' as the Koreans would call it. 

Getting to know him each day made him smile more. Jimin's serious attitude towards his dance career awed him. Tony had always been one to joke around back in Los Angeles. But seeing how hard working the shorter was, it made him want to work hard as well. Tony would spend longer hours working on his lyrics, arriving to his Rapping class more than prepared. Being around Jimin was a positive influence to him, and he wouldn't give anything to trade Jimin for anybody else. 

----------------------------

A/N: was this more serious than it was supposed to be?? I'm sorry if you were expecting something more light hearted...my mood is already set in to write for Will You Still Love me..Perfect. 

I won't actually know how smooth the transitions were from last chapter to this one until I sleep it off and wake up with a clean slate of feelings DX

Have a good one guys!