Jhope

Bangtan Sonyeondan Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When You and him had a wonderful date at his ideal date location."

 

 

 You were standing beside the glass door of your beach house with him giving you a gentle backhug. You enjoyed with each other's company and no one bothers you even the managers and the boys of Bangtan. Bang PD-nim allowed Hoseok to have time with you for your 2nd Anniversary. He felt so delighted to their lovable Boss' decision to allow him to go outside world without the crew and the boys but only with his lover. He sighed comfortably between your neck and kissed it gently. You let out a smile as you held your hands on his from your belly. 

 

"Happy Anniversary, Hoseokie" He giggled gleefully and tightly hugged you.

 

"Happy Anniversary to you too, My you." You glanced to your right as he looked back at you and you ended up staring lovingly at each others eyes. He leaned in to claim your luscious lips with his and gave you a passionate kiss.

 

After a few seconds of kissing, you stopped a bit and gave each other a break to breathe.

 

"Should we take a walk on the beach?" He asked. You flashed your smile that causes your dimple to come out that Hoseok really loves to see on your face and gave him a swift nod.

 

 

                              

While walking on the white sand, you held hands and talked about a lot of things you barely knew with each other when the time you and him became separated after their debut. He told you about those happiest moments when he's with the boys, their dorky moments, and their closeness with each other every single time. You then realized that he really is having so much fun with the boys, you were quite happy for him and his carrier but at the same time, you felt like you're just a barrier to those things that took too much attention to him and ignored you for several times.

 

You thought about the time he went to America and shoot their variety show an L.A. He didn't called or text you because of his busy schedule, but you're fine to that since you understand that he has a work. But soon after, he often texted you when you're the first one to text him.

 

"you? Honey~" You didn't realized that you've been spacing out to think about those hard times you experienced after all of these months. You sighed and blinked to look back at Hoseok whose worriedly eyeing you. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" You smiled and shook your head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter