Reconciliation

Top Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reconciliation

 

Joshua quietly waits in the living room for more than 2 hours while biting his nails of nervousness. The morning that came to them was rough which covered the dorm with tension.

 

Soon after, steps are heard from the outside.

 

Coups had cleared his mind and is ready to hear explanations. He got up on his feet and sighed.

This morning was strangely longer than the other.

“Let’s go Han-ah.” Coups offered a hand.

“Is your mind clear already?” Jeonghan asked.

“Yeah, kinda. I don’t wanna take this for long. I want to settle things already.”

“Alright, then. Let’s go.” Jeonghan grabbed the leader’s hand and got up, too.

 

Their walk towards the dorm was all quiet, no discussions or whatsoever. Jeonghan just held Coups’ hands tightly and smiled.

The two finally reached the dorm and they both breathed deeply.

One by one, they took steps upstairs.

 

Joshua’s heart was almost beating out of his chest. His anxiousness doubled when he heard footsteps coming.  He held his chest and took a deep breath.

The knob clicked and the door opened, revealing the two eldest with firm faces.

 

“Jisoo-ah..” Jeonghan called him with a soft smile.

“Oh.. Han-ah.. Cheol..” Joshua nervously trailed.

“.. I wanna explain things thoroughly to you guys..” he continued.

“I know.” Coups finally uttered a word.

“Let’s clear this thing up. I don’t want this to go long.” Coups added.

Joshua nodded and gestured them to sit down.

 

A heavy feeling surrounded them.

 

Jeonghan was about to leave the two when Joshua stopped him.

“No. Jeonghan-ah, please stay. I want to say something to you first.” Joshua smiled.

“Ah..A-alright.” Jeonghan sat back down and looked at Coups.

 

Joshua bowed down his head, sighed then got it back up.

 

“I actually liked you for a long time, Han-ah.” Joshua boldly stated.

“Not as a best friend but someone more special.” He continued the confession.

 

Jeonghan did not know what to react. What Coups’ just said to him was true.

He nodded and bent his head down.

 

“..I know it was too crazy of me to tell you now..now that you have Coups. But I still should say it because it would be too unfair for you.”

 

Coups could not like every words Joshua is saying but he tried to understand. His face just dead serious and with a seemingly dark expression.

 

“..that’s why I a-accidentally d-did that. My thoughts were filled with different emotions and it overpowered me that time..” Joshua stuttered in between.

 

Jeonghan still with his head down continued to listen.

 

“ and I’m very sorry for that.” Joshua faced the two with a regretful expression.

 

Jeonghan could not say a word an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter