Mansae {Mingyu X Jun}

Seventeen One Shots

"You're starring again, Jun" Minghao whispers in his ear.

Jun tears his gaze away from Mingyu and Wonwoo and onto Minghao beside him.

"I wasn't starring, I was observing" he scowls.

Soonyoung, who's sitting on the other side of Jun, snorts.

"Anyone with eyes, Wen Junhui, can see that you were blatantly starring at Mingyu"

Jun's scowl deepens at Soonyoung's words and he turns to glare at him, "Shut up"

Soonyoung grins and turns away to look at the other members who are chatting between themselves, "Alright everyone!" he yells, rising to his feet, "Breaks over, lets get back to work!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun knows the choreography to Mansae like the back of his hand but today, for some reason, every move he tries to do, just ends badly.

"Seriously Jun" Soonyoung sighs, slapping a hand on his shoulder, "What's gotten into you today?"

"I don't know" Jun huffs, looking at him.

Soonyoung's frown turns into a grin, a shiver runs down Jun's spine because he knows that grin anywhere. It's Soonyoung's -eating grin.

"To busy day dreaming about you and M-"

Jun slaps a hand over his mouth and turns to all the members, who are watching them transpire.

"I'll work harder, so lets continue"

Soonyoung Jun's hand and he quickly drops it, wiping his spit against his jeans, "Thanks for that"

"My pleasure"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun trips and takes Vernon down with him. But, to his defense, when you have someone starring at you (to the point where you think you think your heads going to explode), you tend to get a little distracted.

"Dude" Vernon says, getting to his feet, "You're lethal today"

Jun smiles sheepishly, "I'm sorry"

Vernon offers a hand and Jun takes it, "It's okay"

Jun doesn't see the way Mingyu looks at him from behind Wonwoo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you feeling okay?" Mingyu asks Jun.

Jun feels sick, he's one hundred percent that it's the butterflies that are swimming in his stomach are the reason why he feels like blanching. Getting cramped up beside Mingyu and Soonyoung wasn't really something that he'd consider enjoyable but here he is.

"Yeah, I guess today was just an off day for my dance skills" Jun answers, trying to maintain eye contact with the car floor instead of turning to th side and looking at Mingyu.

"I'm sure you'll be back to normal tomorrow"

Soonyoung slams his elbow into Jun's stomach,hard. Jun's coughs loudly and turns to stare incredicously at his supposed friend. Soonyoung grins and mouths, "I could see shoujo hearts swimming in your eyes"

Mingyu places a hand on Jun's knee and shuffles closer to him. He grabs Jun's chin and turns his head to face his.

"You don't look well"

Jun can't remember how to use his mouth to reply, so he just stares into Mingyu's eyes and realises that this whole situation, is quite like that of a shoujo manga. He brushes Mingyu's hand off his chin and drops his gaze back to the floor.

"Hoshi's elbow slammed into my stomach by accident" jun mutters.

Jun registers Mingyu reaching an arm around him and flicking Soonyoung in the ear. Soonyoung turns to face him, looking mildly offended.

"What was that for?"

"You hurt Jun"

Jun can feel the smile on Soonyoung's face, "Oh did I now?"

"yes" jun answers, "You did"

"Sorry"

Soonyoung doesn't sound sorry.

For the rest of he journey, Mingyu's arm doesn't move from around Jun's shoulders.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is part one out of the three parts I plan to do.

 

There is so not enough fanfiction on these two and by that I mean their is literally none.

I hope you enjoy, part two should be up some tim this week

 

Taetaesugasua