It's an emergency!

The emergency!
 
AN: I admit I am falling in love with nine muses lately :)
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR”

 

“Hey! You can’t just barge in here like that! You are supposed to take a number firs-”

 

“DOCTOR! DOCTOR! It’s an emergency!”

 

Sera straightens up at the last word. “Where is the emergency, Miss? Bring me there immediately.”

 

“Right here, Doctor!” The strange lady unwrapped the blanket she’s hugging and placed a furry animal onto the doctor’s table.

 

“This is… the emergency?” Sera is more confused than anything.

 

The lady seemed to be on the brink of tears.  “Hoya… her paw! It’s bleeding! Please help stop the blood! I beg you doctor!”

 

Sera’s eye twitched. This is the emergency? The lady just forced herself into her clinic for her cat. And the most important thing is, Sera doesn’t even know how to treat cats.

 

The doctor held all her emotions back from screaming at the lady for causing such a ruckus and messing up her office but because she is still in uniform, Sera knows it ruins her doctor image if she doesn’t control herself. She held the cat’s injured paw and finds a small cut along the fur.

 

“Miss-”

 

“Hyuna. Moon Hyuna.”

 

“Alright Hyuna-ssi, I am sorry to say that I can’t help you with this ‘emergency’.”

 

“Why?! Is it the money issues? I can pay you lots of money!”

 

Sera felt the need to face palm herself five times. “No, no Hyuna-ssi, this is not about the money. It’s because firstly, the cut is too small. You may just bandage it slightly to stop the bleeding. Secondly, I am a doctor, I only treat humans, not animals.”

 

“No doctor… you got to help me this time… my house does not have any bandages. I am so sorry, if I had known about this I would have bought a whole box full of bandages. I am sorrry but lease help doctor! You are the only hope in saving Hoya…”

 

Sera can’t believe this lady. Hyuna looked as though she is going to cry. It was making the doctor extremely uncomfortable.

 

“I-“

 

Before Sera could say anything, Hyuna dejectedly picked up her cat as she turned away with much tears in her eyes.

 

“Alright, doctor… I get your message. I will have no choice but to go somewhere else…”

 

Sera may find it really uncomfortable with Hyuna requesting and all, but seeing her walking away, it strangely made Sera more uncomfortable than she originally could be.

 

“Hey! Uh…”

 

Hyuna immediately brightens up and spun around to face Sera.

 

“You will help save Hoya?!”

 

Sera nodded. “I guess I can trying bandaging your cat for you…”

 

Hyuna rushed over to put the cat on the doctor’s table once more, before lounging forward to hug the unexpecting doctor.

 

“Thankyouthankyouthankyou!” She squeezed the other lady so hard, Sera temporarily forgot how to breathe.

 

“A-alright… let me get… my first-aid box… please…” Sera mumbled out, before Hyuna released her monster grip.

 

After the incident, Sera swears she will not do this again. She reminds herself that she is a doctor, not a vet superhero. But she will soon say otherwise once Hyuna comes screaming into her room with Moya.