final

Sing For You

The first snow had already passed but all Junmyeon could think of is brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Unlike before, he didn’t cry this time since he knew all along that this would gonna happen. Not that he didn’t wish that he could’ve done something to change his mind but it seems like his existence, he himself isn’t enough compared to the bigger picture that’s on the eye of that certain someone.

 

Junmyeon sat on the left side of the couch because he’s used to sit on that side. Because that certain someone loves to be on the right just like how he used to call himself as Junmyeon’s Mr.Right...

 

But why did he left? He will never know.

 

 

Junmyeon laughed at the thought.

 

Yes. He’s not enough.

 

Past memories of snow and holding hands, of hot chocolate and warm hugs flooded his mind and just like how fast the summer nights came to an end, he’s miserable again. That familiar pain shot him straight to the heart and he couldn’t take this anymore, so he cried.

 

 

Chanyeol walked in just right in time when Junmyeon is having a mental breakdown. “Him again”, he bitterly thought to himself. It isn’t the first time that Junmyeon is like this. He witnessed all of it. That night after they broke up, Junmyeon got drunk and shouted like crazy on the middle of the street. Begging for Kris to come back, yelling that he’ll do good and will give everything that he wants. Chanyeol carried him back home.

 

 

That one time when their friends decided to visit Junmyeon but was surprised when they saw him lying on the front of the door so that “when yifan goes home, he could open it quickly and will never let him go”.  Chanyeol carried him and gently tucked him on his bed.

Chanyeol is just so tired looking at his friend being like this for the longest time. He wants him to move on and get over that crazy bastard who left him miserable. But how will he do that when he himself couldn’t get over to his long time unrequited love?

 

Chanyeol approached Junmyeon and hugged him.

 

“Stop being like this” , Chanyeol whispered on Junmyeon’s ear.

 

 

“Like what?”

 

“Stop being unhappy... I don’t want to see you like this”, Chanyeol answered.

 

“You don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t know the whole story”, Junmyeon fired back as he moved away from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol went closer to him and reached for his hand, “I know... “, he said but Junmyeon just removed his hand from him and walked out the door.

 

 

It’s freezing cold but Junmyeon doesn’t mind since he has already lost his warmth a long time ago. He walked and walked, never minding where his feet will go. And just as he’s about to leave the neighbourhood a hand stopped him and punched his face.

 

“ Where do you think you’re going huh? You'll gonna freeze to death “

 

“Stop...”

 

“Are you nuts? Why aren’t you wearing a coat? “

 

“Stop..”

 

 

“Do you want to get sick? Do you-“

 

 

“I SAID STOP!”, Junmyeon screamed as he punch his friend’s face. He’s so frustrated, lonely and angry at himself. He doesn’t want to deal with this. He just wants to be alone and be miserable.

 

Junmyeon grabbed Chanyeol’s collar and punched him again.“WHY DON’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?”, he angrily said as they throw punches on each other’s face.

 

Chanyeol held Junmyeon’s shoulder and looked at him straight to the eye.”I can’t leave you alone! Can’t you see he’s not coming back?! Yifan’s not coming back! He left you so please stop dreaming and wake up!”

 

Tears escaped from Junmyeon’s eyes as he looked at his friend’s face. He’s so hurt. It ing hurts. But that little hope inside his heart makes him think otherwise, no... he’s not giving Yifan up.

 

“ But he promised me... He promised that he’s coming back....”

 

 

“He promised that he’s just doing this for our future, that he’s working hard because he wants me to live comfortably..”

 

 

“He promised that we’ll watch the first snow together. He promised that he’ll hold my hand. He promised that—“

 

“ Stop! I said he’s not coming back!”, Chanyeol interrupted and gently held Junmyeon’s face on his hand.

 

Junmyeon removed Chanyeol ‘s hand not wanting to hurt himself nor his friend anymore."HE promised.... he promised me that we'll be together forever", he quietly said.To Junmyeon's surprise, Chanyeol went down on his knees and cried.

 

 

"But where is he now huh? Can't you just atleast look at me for once?", sadness coverd Chanyeol's voice. If Junmyeon's hurting then the effect of that to him is a million times more. 

 

Junmyeon saw his friend's current state and can't help but to blame himself for letting this happen. Chanyeol doesn't deserve this, he doesn't deserve him. He deserve someone better. He shouldn't be in love with a selfish like him. He shouldn't be with him. 

 

So lift Chanyeol's chin and look at him, with a sad smile Junmyeon said...

 

" I can't forget him, it's not everyday that you'll meet someone that completely takes your breath away. I love him Chanyeol and I know that he'll come back. He'll come back not because he promised but because he needs to, he has someone to come back to and that's me. I'm sorry that I let my selfish self brought you into this mess. We're all selfish when loving someone so I hope that when time comes, you'll forgive me for my selfishness."

 

And this time, Junmyeon is the onewho walked away.

 

 

Unbeknownst to everyone, a phone ringing could be heard from someone's house with a number that he knows from the bottom of his heart. 

He promised.

 

 

--

 

sorry for the mistakes;will be edited tomorrow bye.