24th December

The lion of his circus

It's a snowy 24th December so Wonshik hasn't got much to do in his small circus. He is an artist in his own circus named „Lord Ravis Amazing Adventures“. Of course it's not the easiest life because he has to spend most of the entrance to keep everything running but entertaining people was always his dream.

And while searching for other artists he found someone very special. His name is Jung Taekwoon and is good with animals. Especially Lions that why everyone calls him Leo. At first Wonshik wasn't sure if he should take him in because the older man is really quiet and he thought that little children could be scared of Leo. But after a while he noticed that children love the employee and he loves them.

Now, after 5 years, they're a couple. They came together at 24th December 2013 so they are together for 2 years now. Wonshik wants to surprise his “cute lion” and while the latter feeds the animals he sets everything up in the tent. A Christmas tree, his presents and some music. Even though he doesn't know why he is really nervous and he got too much time until his love will finish his work because he always plays a bit with the animals while feeding. The animals and Taekwoon love each other nearly as much as he and Wonshik love each other.

But after waiting a while, it felt like hours to Wonshik, his boyfriend finally comes into the tent and gently gasps as he sees the decorated tent. The tree is really beautiful in all colour Leo likes and the music is perfect for the atmosphere.

“Finally you're here! Waiting for you felt like years”, Ravi whines and takes him into a tight hug.

“Aw! I'm sorry but the animals wanted their presents for Christmas, too”, he says while cuddling with his boyfriend.

“Do you believe we're a couple for two years? I can't believe! Times flies!”, Wonshik says and looks into the eyes of his pal.

The latter shakes his head while chuckling: “Oh god, you're so cute! And I hope it won't be just 3 years! I want our relationship reaching to eternity. Do you remember the Christmas 2 years ago? You wanted to make a really romantic atmosphere and you wanted to tell me how you feel in a song but you were so nervous and dorky you messed it up? That was the most cutest and lovely confession ever!”

“Yah! Stop it, Taekwoonie... It was so embarrassing. I really don't know how you are able to think that's cute!”, he sighs and gives the other man a kiss on his cheek. “Oh and since it's Christmas I've got a few gifts for you! I really hope you like them!”

He takes out a big present with an even bigger ribbon on it. Leo chuckles and opens it curiously. There is a bracelet where “Ravi's” is written on and he notices that his boyfriend got the same bracelet with “Leo's” written on. But that's not everything! Inside the gift is a big coffee machine because Wonshik knows how much Taekwoon needs his coffee and they always had to walk to the next coffee shop to get some. It's good in spring and summer but if you have to walk in the early morning in the colder months it's really annoying and so they don't catch a cold that easily. Leo really loves his gift and is a bit concerned about his present now. Maybe he doesn't want it or it's not enough? He carefully gives him a letter where he wrote “Merry Christmas, my dear” on. Wonshik opens it and sees two tickets for the next concert of Hyuna! He screams out in joy because he really loves Hyuna and this is the best present he can get which makes his boyfriend really relieved. He kisses the man in front of him to show how thankful he is.

After talking about nearly every special moment in their relationship and Wonshik telling his boyfriend how wonderful he is, he notices that Leo fell asleep on his shoulder.

“Merry Christmas, my cute lion”, he says and kisses him on his forehead.