because it's christmas

because it's christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas only comes when you can literally smell the love in the air of your house or apartment.

 

It's almost indistinguishable among all the scents of Christmas, and many people just lose it somewhere between the fresh aroma of the tree, smell of oranges, spices, gingerbreads and eggnogg. The truth is, only really lucky ones can feel it, inhaling it deeply and then smiling, knowing it's a blessing what they've been given.

 

Hanbin breaths it in, wrapping himself tighter in a soft blanket, taking a sip of the hot chocolate Jiwon has made for him. Jiwon isn't especially talented when it comes to the kitchen matters, but he can prepare the best hot chocolate Hanbin has ever tried.

 

Or Hanbin is just way in too deep to notice the potential flaws of Jiwon's mixture. At least their friends say so. Hanbin doesn't care, since Jiwon is trying his best, taking care of him in such adorable way.

 

„I think I ed up the frosting,” Jiwon says, grinning stupidly. He is standing in the door and looking at Hanbin helplessly. „It doesn't look like the one Jinhwan made last year. It looks just awful.”

 

„Maybe I should help you then, I'm pretty bored already.” Hanbin smiles, putting his mug away.

 

„No! You promised me you're not going to do anything!”

 

„Jiwon, for 's sake, stop treating me like I was made of glass!”

 

„I'm not!” Jiwon grins again, walking over to the couch in a few big steps, sitting down with a big sigh. „I just wanted to let you relax for once, and not care about everything like you always do.”

 

Hanbin snorts, but the look in his eyes is full of warmness and affection. He moves closer to Jiwon, leaning his head against Jiwon's shoulder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter