final

Tender Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehunnie, is that you?" 

Jungri was the first one to look at the woman who called her boyfriend so dearly. She was petite, lady like with fair skin and cute button nose. She even pulled off perfectly the pink bubblegum hair and looked amazing with the unusual hair color.

"Luhua noona?" Sehun replied with a surprised tone, flashing the rare smile to the woman, making Jungri frowned. Who was this Luhua noona anyway?

"You look great, Noona." Jungri's frown deepened as Sehun pulled the woman into his embrace, leaving her hanging awkwardly beside them.

"You look great too, Sehunnie." She smiled gently and turned her attention to Jungri who was immediately flushed and bowed to her. "Is this your girlfriend, Sehunnie? She is so cute!" 

Jungri gave her a shy smile. Luhua was so pretty and kind, Jungri couldn't even bring herself to hate her for being so close to Sehun.

"Yes, this is Jungri." Sehun introduced them. His hand on the back of her small back somehow reassured her that he's not going anywhere and her fear was for no reason.

"Nice to meet you, Jungri-sshi. My name is Luhua, Sehun must have told you."

"No, I haven't actually." Sehun added, making Jungri wondered what had happened between them. But before she had a chance to ask, Luhua had already turned around when a man called her.

"Sehunnie, I need to go, my fiancee is waiting. Nice to see you again and nice to know you, Jungri-sshi."

Well, Jungri didn't feel quite the same.

---

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Sehun gently poked her cheek to gain her attention. They were cuddling on the bed, watching the prime time drama but Jungri's attention wasn't there. It was on the woman they met earlier.

"You are unusually quiet, you know." Sehun added, looping an arm on her waist and pulled her closer, Jungri immediately curle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter