The interview

Mr & Mrs

Here my first story for you. Pelase bear with my english becoz I'm not a native speaker. Hope it doesn't let you down. Enjoyed it. 

 

“ Jihyo-ssi, we’ll start the interview in five more minutes.” The Pd instructed.  Jihyo then did as she was told. Today, it’s a first time for her to do an interview after she got married a few month ago. She felt so nervous although she already used to it. “Unnie, why you look so nervous? It’s not your first interview as a celebrity...” Her stylish asked her while she changed her clothes. “I know.. but still...  Also, it’s a live interview. You know sometimes I may get blurred..”she shared her feeling with her stylist. “ Aishh.. unnie, you think so hard. Just relax okay? you want me to get your phone? Maybe you want me to call him to cheer you up..” her stylish suggested. “It’s okay. I’ll be fine. Oppa must tired right now after his concert. I don’t want to disturb him.” She rejected the idea although she desperately want to talk to him. She knew his busy works. Being with him for a long time, she knew he’s very stric when it came to work. “ Arasso unnie.. and Fighting!.” Her stylist cheered her up.

***********

“ Jihyo-ssi, how’s your new life as a wife?” The MC asked. Jihyo blushed with those question. She then showed her ‘mong’ face. “Jihyo-ssi, do you okay?” “omo, did you blush right now?” The Mc got excited when she see jihyo’s face.“hurm.. kind of..” she answered shortly then smiled.

“ I think right now my life goes well.. with my career, marriage, house..” She answered briefly. “ Wow.. then maybe after this we can hear the baby voice..” The MC teased jokingly. Again, Jihyo blushed with the statement. Now, she feel her cheeks become hot. “ahh.. thats maybe takes times because we want to spend our time together as a newylweds first. We don’t think it yet..” She gave a short explaination to avoid another related possible question.  She’s the one who is not comfortable when she had to share her privacy life with public. Totally diferent with him.

“Now, we’re already on the last question.. If you’ve another life, will you still choose your husband as your partner?”. She hesitated to answer it at the first place because she knows the consequences if she gives a wrong statement. “ for me, its not about a choice. When you decide to get married, you’ve actually decide to let yourself be in challenge. You may experience a lot of things.. joy, sadness, betrayed, hatred.. But those of the feeling will make you become a person. A person who lives the life.”

“Wah... it’s such a wonderful statement. I bet you’ve learned  a lot from him on how to express beautiful words..” teased the MC jokingly. “ A lot...” said her shyly. “ Okay, cut! Let’s wrap up.” The PD announced. “Thank you jihyo-ssi for coming today. I guarantee it will become a great hit.” She gave a thumbs up and smiled before went to change her clothes.

 

The interview last after two hours. Almost at midnight. While changing to her clothes, she checked her phone. There were 5 calls and 10 messages. It was a routine for him to text her whenever she’s not around. First message was about him telling her to work properly. Second message was about him telling her not to be so nervous and other messages was about  him trying to cheer her up. She just smiled. She knew it must be her manager or her stylist updated her condition to him. She just loved his caring way.

Her stylish saw her unnie’s smile. She was always like that when it came to him. She glad Jihyo finally found her love after she was hurted few times. “Unnie, I’m really envy you. You’re such a lucky girl.” Her stylist complained to her and sighed. Jihyo laughed at her words. “Pabo-ya...  find a guy who can manage you properly. You should make a reason for them to stay with you..” responded Jihyo playfully. “ Reason??..  Then how you make him to stay?” asked her stylist. “With my own charm..” She smiled.

***********

“Gong suk-ah, can you please stop at hangang river? I want to take a stroll before going home.” She asked her manager. “waeyo.. did you fight again? Aish.. doesn’t he on the way back here? How can both of you fight..” her manager complained. “ YAH, you!!! When did I told you I got fight with him, Huh?” She gave him a hit on the head. “ Then.. Why you don’t want to go home?.” Her manager was still dumbfonded with her request. “ Because I miss him. I scare that I may broke in tears if I go home..”

They’ve been separated for four days. He had to go to Hong Kong and Taiwan for his album’s promotion. Although they always contacted  each other everyday, but the feeling was still not the same as when he’s around. She missed to cuddle beside him. She missed his scent.

“ Are you sure you want to go alone?” asked her manager with a concern. He has become her manager for six years already. She is like his family already. He knew when she had problems. Usually her problems were caused by the same person. Her namja.

*****

She walked through the dark night and cold breeze. Sometimes, the chilling breeze went through her body which make her gigled. After a while, she finally stopped at their usual date spot. She sat at the bench and sighed. The beautiful night scenery in front of her caught her attention. She thought she can become a strong person when she agreed to tie a knot. But, it became worst. She couldn’t handle herself not to miss him. She then sighed again when suddenly she felt a touch of hands blocking her view.

“Who’s this?” asked her. It was still a silent. “Oppa.. I miss you.” She knew this familiar hands. The hands which always comforted her and wiped her tears when she was upset. She missed it. Then, she turned her body to confirm it. It’s true that the hands belong to him. Her namja. She hugged him tightly while he comforted her. She just loved his silent action. It makes her in love again.

“why’re you crying? Did you miss me so much?” he while carressed her cheeks. He then took a tissue to wipe her tears and gave her his coat. “Oppa... I miss you. Why you leave me so long? It’s hard for me.” She locked her fingers into him while lay her head on his chest. “ I just leave you for four days and you already started to miss me crazily? Mianhe.. Saranghae..” His words made her heart flutters again.

“ So, how’s your interview? It’s everything okay?” His voice was so soft. “ It’s okay.. but they always keep remind me of you. It’s hurt. I almost burst in tears.” She complained to him. He laughed softly at her statement. Back then, she was not a woman who easily in tears. She had known as a capable woman. Sometimes, he wondered what he had done to her until she’s willing to accept him instead of another guys. He’s just an ordinary guy.

“Oppa, how did you know I’m here? Did Gong-suk tell you?” she was still lying herself onto his chest. “ Yes.. actually I had planned to surprise you for arriving early. I already prepared everything until he called me and told me that you don’t want to go home..” He knew she would love surprise he made for her.

**** FLASHBACK

“ Gong suk-ah, did you already prepared as I told you?” he just touched down from a trip when he called her manager. “hyung, don’t worry so much.. I already done prepared as you told me to do. But hyung, there’s any special occassion that made you prepared for her like this? Did you fight?” asked her manager. He just laughed at his question. “Yah.. you know how I am when it comes to her. I fall in love with her again.” He smiled foolishly at his own statement. “ ahh hyung... don’t tell it to me. I feel like i want to throw up soon. Anyway, enjoy your free day with her. Don’t turn it into fight. I don’t want to be your back-up person anymore. I need my life too.. hyung.” Now, he laughed so hard at her manager statement. He admitted that her manager always helped them when they fought like crazy people.

He waited her at home. He already done decorated their living room with the red and white roses. He just had to wait for her patiently. He kept scrolling at his sns when her manager suddenly called him. “Hyung.. we’ve to change our plan. She doesn’t want to go home...” he didn’t get what Gong suk trying to tell him at the first place. “ What do you mean? Did anything happen to her? Is she okay? Where’re you now?” a ton of questions had been asked by him. He worried that something might happened to her. He cannot lost her. “Hyung.. relax. She’s okay. Now, we’re at hangang river. She just doesn’t want to go home because she really miss you. She afraid she’ll be in tears soon once she go home because you’re not there...” he relieved now.

*** END OF FLASHBACK

She smiled at him. “ I can’t. Our home remind me of you.” He kissed her cheek. “ Let’s go home.. it’s cold here. I don’t want you to be sick. You need a rest.. Oppa will piggyback you ” he asked her as the sorrounding starting to be cold. She gladly put herself onto his back.

*******

“ Oppa, what is this?” she confussed once she entered their house. There was a love sign filled with the petal of red roses on the floor. There were also candles placed along the way to the decorated table. She totally touched with the view in front of them. “Oppa, when you prepare this?” she didn’t recalled when he arrived at their house. She slightly move with his effort. Despite of overload works, he still managed to make her smile. “ you like it? Mianhe, if it’s not beautiful as you think..” his voice was so romantic when he asked that. “oppa, do you know that you never failed to make my heart flutters? Even with the small event you’ve prepared, It works for me” she then pulled him into the tight hug and kissed him. “ I’m glad you like it. Saranghamnida mongji..” he hugged her tightly while gently her hair. He missed her scent.

After a while, they broke the hug. “oh, I forgot..” he then took a bouquet of pink roses and gave it to her. She always like a pink colour and he never forgot it. He guided her to the decorated table. There were her favourite cake and Americano. “Oppa, you prepare so well..” She praised him. “well, you know.. I’m the most romantic guy.” He smiled cheekily. He then took out a small box from his pocket and put beside her plate. She gave a confussing look. “ what is this? ”. He just nodded his head as a sign for her to open it.  She opened the gift given by him. “Oppa... this is so beautiful!” she amazed with the diamond necklace in front of her. He stood from his seat and moved to her back to help her wearing those necklace. “ You deserved it.. it is my reward to you.” He then kissed her cheek.

******

He was busy in texting and checking his social network when she came to sleep beside him after showering. “Do you feel fresh now?” she just nodded and covered herself under the blanket. He just still updating his schedule for tomorrow when she hugged him. “Oppa, do you ever think about having a baby?” She asked with a curiousity. He shocked with her sudden question. Back then, they rarely discussed about it. It was not because he didn’t want it, but he didn’t want her to be in pressure. He knew she was not ready for it. He then put aside his Ipad and turned himself to her.  “ It’s a question from your interview just now?.. I’m not in hurry...” She paused for a second when she heard his thought.

“Oppa.. do you mean that you don’t want it? She asked again as she felt insecured. “Ani, Mongji-ya.. it because I know you’re still busy. I want you to remember that I will never force yourself into it if you’re not ready yet.. We’ll take it slowly.” “Then what if I cannot give you a child? Did you’ll leave me?”. He shocked with her question.

Now, he sensed what she kept thinking about. He tried to divert her thought by cheering her up.        “ Mongji.. let’s live happy together. Why don’t we go for date tomorrow?.” He saw her  not interested with those question.  Then, he saw her tears. “Oppa, why don’t you answer my question? It’s hard for you? Or do you...” he shut her talk before she could finished it. He aswered it calmly. “Mongji, listen here... even if we have no child, I’ll never let you go. Until we dead. Do you think I’m a stupid?” Now, it’s his turn to throw a question.

“ What did you mean, Oppa?” she was still dumbfonded. “Ya.. Pabo-ya.. you’re already know how hard I try to win your heart until you decided to accept me. I had to compete with another guy, turn down my jealousy whenever you had a romantic scene with handsome actor.. you think I’ll be able to leave you just like that? Not because I obssesed with you.. But it is because I truly in love with you. Having you beside me makes my day turn bright. Do you remember what I said to you in one of the RM episode? It is not because of my action, but it is because my heart willling to do it. I could die if you’re not with me. I hope you’ll never hesitated with my love..”

His words totally make her smile brightly and felt guilty at the same time. “Oppa, Mianhe for doubting you... Sometimes, I’m insecured because you’re good enough for me.  I don’t know how I want to continue my life if you’re not around me anymore. Also, gumawo for letting me be your wife. Saranghae.” She kissed his cheek. It makes him blushed. “ So, tell me now... do you really want a little me in your tummy? He let out a naughty smile.