SPECIAL CHAPTER (2)

She Is My Q&A
New Message
To: [email protected]
Cc Bcc
Chapter: AHAHAHA I AM GONNA GIVE YOU GUYS ANOTHER SPECIAL CHAPTER!! ;) REMEMBER SPECIAL CHAPTERS DON'T RELATE TO THE PLOT 

Shannon was 14, she officially moved to Seoul about a week ago. She could help but feel weird in this country.

 

She bit her bottom lip as her mom pulled up to the entrance of a junior high school. She didn't know what school this was but all she knew it was a korean school.

 

She played with her braid as she got out of the car saying bye to her mother. She entered the school and nervously walked to the office.

 

As soon as she entered she got stares; glances from the other students in the school; she didn't like it one bit; it made her even more nervous and scared at the same time.

 

 

Q & A SPECIAL

 

She was thankful she found the office to get her needed things, but now she was currently following the teacher leading her to somewhere. She could understand a bit.

 

The teacher muttered something about a student that will take care of her here. She was honestly still scared. She didn't know who will take care of her or how the school was going to be.

 

The teacher stopped walking, making her stop hers, she looked up with her big chocolate eyes as the teacher told her, "wait here, I need to call your new buddy out."

 

Shannon nodded shyly as the teacher knocked on the door and went in, leaving Shannon deep in her thoughts.

 

She fiddled with her braid as she blinked every 2 seconds. Her eyes scanning the hall trying to remember where she was.

 

Her concentration dropped as the door opened once again making her look at the teacher and the figure following after.

 

She silently stared as the teacher continued to walk to her. She glanced at the figure next to the adult who was much more visable to her now.

 

It was a boy, he looks the same age as her. He had brown hair and he didn't look Korean either.

 

The teacher spoke to the British girl "Shannon, this is your partner Hansol. He will be the one that will take care of you in this school."

 

Shannon's eyes went and met with Hansol's eyes. Hansol bowed his head and introduced himself "Hello, my name is Hansol, nice to meet you Shannon."

 

Shannon nodded back, "Nice to meet you too Hansol."

 

The teacher glanced at the perfect pair "Hansol I will dismiss you from all the classes you have today in order to take care of Shannon okay?"

 

Hansol nodded and looked at Shannon with a smile and a brief nod.

 

As soon as the teacher walked away, Hansol took her hand "I'll show you around"

 

Shannon nodded shyly and followed Hansol's steps.

 

As they walked Hansol talked to her about him in general, to make her less uncomfortable. "I can't speak English very well, so I'll speak to you in Korean."

 

Shannon nodded "I can understand so its okay."

 

Hansol continued to talk about himself and asked Shannon questions about her; like her family, when she moved to Korea and her interests.

 

They finally stopped to their destination which was the library. Shannon looked at Hansol who smiled and gave her a wink "this is my favorite place"

 

He tugged her in and guided her to a isolated corner. Hansol sat down and patted the cusion next to him; telling Shannon to sit next to him.

 

Hansol leanded back and stared at the British beauty, "This is where I relax and think about everything when I'm stressed or want to be alone."

 

Shannon looked back as she held her knees to her chest "Really?"

 

Hansol nodded and turned towards Shannon, he leaned in quick, inches away from her face. She leaned back till her head collided with the window.

 

Hansol smirked and played with her braid "You are so cute."

 

Shannon started blushing like a tomato as Hansol laughed at her reaction.

 

He leaned back and leaned on the wall behind him, closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

 

Shannon pouted and looked away for a while. She stole glances and the now sleeping Hansol.

 

She bit her lip as she softly moved closer to him, she poked his cheek "You are interesting too."

 

Before she could place down her hand, Hansol's hand took hers making her fall on his lap. She looked up at him, Hansol looked down and hugged her, "lets just take a nap Shannon."

 

She stuggled in his hold before laying limp. Before she knew it she fell asleep too in his arms.

 

'Maybe this isn't so bad.'

 

Q & A SPECIAL

 

A certain person watched the pair sleeping from afar secretly taking a photo of the two.

 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing there?"

 

Jungkook gave a cheeky grin and walked away, "Nothing Dani."

 

Dani rolled her eyes and followed the suspicious boy.

 

 

LOL I included Jungkook and Dani in this special chapter lol REMEMBER SPECIAL CHAPTERS DON'T RELATE TO THE PLOT/STORY  dont get confused

ilovpocky93 | © | message