Stress of Relief

Moments Like This Matter

As years and months passed, he became busy with his new part-time job, he was about to enrol into a decent college. His was part-time job was a cashier at a local market. For college, he decided to major in art. 

Saving up his paychecks, he decided to treat his family to dinner and his friends to karaoke.

First, he decided to treat his parents and his only brother to dinner. He decided that it was best to treat them to a fancy restaurant. They had raised him and his brother better than most parents. 

They decided to go to the restaurant "The Grape Trap." The restaurant was just across the street from where Baekhyun worked. As he and his family went inside they found that there was a chandelier hanging from the peachy coloured walls. Everything was so elegant, they had people pull chairs for you, forks and spoons on each side of the plain white plate. 

It was their first time there, so they ordered whatever the waiter recommended. They agreed reluctantly and enjoyed their dinner. 

Surprisingly, Baekhyun's paychecks were enough to pay the check. It surprised him when he found out that the food they ordered was kind of on the cheap side. 

He also had enough to pay for karaoke with his friends. So he had a date planned for karaoke. Weeks before the d-day he told all his friends and asked if they were free and they all answered that they were free that day. 

One thing that Baekhyun didn't know was that his friends all had gotten girlfriends. 

Baekhyun was so busy with his part-time job, he didn't feel lonely at all. After all, he needed to make money for college.

On the d-day, he had gone to the karaoke store and rented out the biggest room and ordered lots of food. He got the key to the room and when he entered he saw a long leather brown couch against the wall. There were a big flat screen tv and a short, stubby, long table. The table was in front of the long leather brown couch. 

He sat on the couch and waited for an hour and nobody showed up.

His friends were all out with their girlfriends. They had forgotten about Baekhyun and their get-together. 

So Baekhyun sat there until he decided that it was finally time to go home. Before walking out the door, he looked at the room for the last time, he said to himself that he will never come here again not until he successful and happy in life. As he was closing the door, he sighed loudly and he went out of the store. He was headed home. 

Leaving all his dreams behind he was about to finally be enrolled in a college. His hands were shaking so much that he couldn't stop, he thought that maybe vocalizing will help. So as he stood outside the college he started to vocalize.

Then suddenly a stranger, wearing a plaid t-shirt and high water jeans with vans, approached him and give him a card that said ' xx xx XXXX SM SCOUT'. 

Baekhyun didn't even think twice, he just accepted without any hesitation. Feeling as if he was on top of the world he was relieved to be accepted into SM. He was so confident that he wasn't even nervous about the auditions he had to do. He thought to himself, "What if I meet her? What will I do? Should I be myself or a jerk?" 

The SM Scout had given a week for Baekhyun to prepare for his auditions. Of course, Baekhyun prepared and he decided to sing CN Blue's Love Light. He decided to sing this song because he missed his friend. His friend had gone to the military two months ago.

One week had passed and he soon started shaking again, he was so nervous that he started pacing back and forth, too.

At the auditions, he became friends with Kim Jongdae. Kim Jongdae was like Baekhyun except he never gave up on his dreams. Both of them were so alike. They were always jolly, made everything fun and stress less when the situation wasn't. 

After the all the auditions only Kim Jongdae and Baekhyun made it. They were so relieved that they were together. 

For weeks on end he and Jongdae practice and practice. They never really stopped to eat lunch, they both wanted to improve their dancing since they both weren't really good. 

On the weekends, Baekhyun met up with Jongdae, both of them would head to SM and practice some more. 


A/N: I'm stuck!! I can't think of anything anymore. For all my readers please wait awhile. I'll try to do Taeyeon next. I know there aren't really much of conversation in the story so far, I'm sorry I'm bad at making conversations but I'll try my best.