The Flight

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Sang regretting staying up all night with Rachel trying to pack up for her trip.

However it was her procrastination to blame she should've done this weeks ago because she had well book her plane ticket 3 months ago.

As she boarded she couldn't wait to sit down, buckle up and sleep.

She saw that her seat buddy was rather handsome man who looked just as tired as her.

She smiled to herself as she sat down, maybe this wasn't so bad of a predicament.

Young Do hated his best friend for waking him up late and even more so for booking him a commercial seat instead of 1st class.

'At least it was a window' he could almost hear Myung-Soo say and he clenched his teeth together.

Young Do saw a rather beautiful girl take a seat next to him and he couldn't help stare at her.

First thing he notice was she was wearing pajamas, second was that she looked tired like him.

He smiled and looked out the window maybe this wasn't so bad.

The flight attendants then began to instruct the passengers to take a seat, put their phones in aiplane mode or turn them off, and that the plane was to take off soon.

Eun Sang pulled out her book after setteling down and began to read in hopes to fall asleep through all this flight.

Young Do didn't know why he watched her so attentively, he saw as she read she began to doze off and her head suddenly landed on his shoulder.

He was on his laptop trying to work and not disturb her and that actually became a lot harder to do than he had thhought.

He tried his best to scoot her back but she made herself comfortable and did not budge.

He sighed and held the bridge of his nose to try and stay calm, this was bound to be a long 5 hour flight.

Young Do gave up trying to do work and shut down his lap top, he began to put his stuff away trying so hard to no wake up the sleeping girl onhis shoulder.

She really must have been tried because she didn't even stir as he moved around.

He felt tired as well and he grabbed his from his backpack watching himself to not disturb her yet again when suddeny her head fell on his lap and he froze.

She made herself more so comfortable, he saw as flight attendants commented how good of a boyfriend he was, he smiled awkwardly at them.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter