KaiSoo - Confession

First Love

 Chapter Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJYXItns2ik Bruno Mars Count On Me

 

 

 

Kai had always had his eyes on a boy since  day care. He found this pale boy with oversized eyes so interesting. He has always been trying to think of new ways to get the boy to say yes to a date. Every time the he asked the boy he always got rejected. Yet Kai was willing to keep on trying.

"Here I go today's the day I ask him on a date." Kai said messing with the seat belt. Kai was currently in the back of his dad's  car.

"Kai." Kai's dad said getting Kai's attention

"Yes dad." Kai said looking up at his father letting the seatbelt go.

"It's time."

"Already?" Kai asked still nervous

"Yeah, never knew this day would come so soon." Kai's dad said jokingly.

"I got this." Kai said as self-motivation.

"Go get him champ." Kai's dad said ruffling Kai's hair

"Thanks’ dad." Kai said before hopping out of the car running towards the school.

"Kai!" Kai's dad shouted getting out of the car. Kai turned around and saw his father holding a bouquet of roses. "You forgot the roses." Which sent Kai running back to the car.

"Thanks dad." Kai said hugging his dad taking the roses in his hand.

Kai turned around and walked into the school. Kai was walking through the hallways continuously checking his watch. It was currently 12:28 which meant that everyone was in the cafeteria. Kai made his way to the cafeteria. Kai pushed the door open to the cafeteria roses in hand. Walking in he realized all eyes were on him, He could hear people whispering throughout the cafeteria. Kai was starting to get really nervous. But he was lucky he had his friends to help him he had planned this for at least a week and was hoping for this to work. Kai noticed that everybody at Kyungsoo's table was paying attention to him, Everybody except Kyungsoo. Kai stood there for a minute admiring Kyungsoo's beauty. He thought Kyungsoo was the prettiest thing on earth. After looking around the cafeteria for his friends, Once he saw them he gave them a thumbs up. Then music started to play.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you

Kai slowly walked up to Kyungsoo.

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Kai began circling around Kyungsoo placing a rose in Kyungsoo's hand.

Whoa, whoa
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah

If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
Beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
Remind you

Ooh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye
You know you can

Kai had slowly backed away from Kyungsoo.

Count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Oh, oh
You can count on me 'cause I can count on you"

Then the music stopped. Getting down on one knee holding out the bouquet towards Kyungsoo.

"D.O Kyungsoo will you please do me the honor and go on a date with me?" Kai asked nervous to whether Kyungsoo would say no again.

Kyungsoo just stood there rose in hand, staring at Kai who always bothers him. Kyungsoo just stood there shocked at Kai because Kai just came and sung and amazing song and his voice wasn't bad. Kyungsoo also loved Bruno Mars. Kyungsoo was still frozen he had to have one of his friends come and push him.

"Go, Say something." Baekhyun said pushing Kyungsoo towards Kai. Kyungsoo stumbled on his feet but regained his steps on his way to Kai who was still kneeled down with the roses. Finally Kyungsoo answered.

"Yes." Kyungsoo answered smiling down at Kai. The whole cafeteria stayed quiet

When that word entered Kai's head it took a few minutes to register. Kai was still kneeling on the floor flowers in hand. It took a few minutes until the word 'Yes' actually registered into his head. Kai shot up from the floor hugging Kyungsoo.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Kyungie. I promise not to let this date be a fail it will be the best date you've ever had I promise." Kai said hugging Kyungsoo handing him the roses.

"Your welcome." Kyungsoo said "You better make it worth me saying yes." Kyungsoo said.

"I will don't you worry Kyungie." Kai said "Unfortunately I must go Kyungie, But don't worry I'll be back later." Kai said before leaving the cafeteria

For the rest of the day the whole school was talking about Kai's proposal to Kyungsoo, Even the teachers were saying how cute and romantic it was. Kai rushed out of the school back to his dad who was waiting in the car for Kai. Kai opened the back seat door and hopped in.

"How'd it go?" Kai's dad asked him.

"He said yes." Kai answered

"I told you, you could do it, I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, I knew I could do it too." Kai said.

Kai was sitting in the backseat celebrating with noises and random 'Yeses'. Kai's dad pretended not to hear Kai even though he was secretly looking through the mirror.


768 words without song and 1039 with song but still did you like Kai's confession to Kyungsoo 12-6-15 I'll update this today the song was Bruno Mars Count On Me thanks for reading