Your biggest fan

Junseob (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arms locked in a C-shape, fists facing one another, he swung his torso anti-clockwise. Crack. Then he swung his torso clockwise. Crack. Gosh, that felt good. Reaching for a can of coke absentmindedly, he took a sip, placed it back on the coaster, wondering why he even bother since the drink was no longer cold, and slumped to the back of the chair with a long sigh. 



Three more days and he has to do the Vapp streaming where he introduces his mini solo stint and also Davii, one of his closest friend in the music producing world, and also currently the person he is spending most of his time with. It wasn't a casual, chitchat, chilling kinda time spent together though. Most of the times, they were silently working on the music or lyrics, the only sound coming from the working gears in their brains and the humming of potential hit songs.



He was exhausted from working so much, tired from all the late nights and frustrated... Yes, frustrated. From the lack of Yoseob. 



His cutie patootie boyfriend with his large, sparkling eyes, his peachy pink lips, and his soft, white skin. His Yang Yo Seob. It had been days and maybe even weeks since they both spent snuggly, couple time together.  Thinking about the lack of cuddling, an uncharacteristic whine left his lips as he stomped his feet to the ground childishly. 



He missed his boyfriend. 



Hearing a chuckle to his right, he turned and gave a severe glare to Davii, knowing that that friend of him was mocking him for being in such a state.



"If you miss him, call him already." His fellow song producer said knowingly with hands up right in a surrender pose. There was no way anybody would dare offend Junhyung right now. Although many were itching to laugh at the forlorn, lovesick expression the cool rapper has, everybody knew better than to step on his toes.



Junhyung gave the nth sigh of the night as he slouched forward and placed a chin on the table, "it's 2am in the morning. That boy sleeps early and wakes up early all the time, always ready to be the first to catch the worm. There is no way that he would still be awake."



"So? If he doesn't pick up, that's fine. But if you don't call, you would never know. Besides, if you get his voicemail, it might perk you up too. I mean, look at how your breaks consist of lying on the couch while listening to his singing, muttering pathetically to yourself that an angel has descended." 



Junhyung was about to snap at his friend for openly mocking him now but bit his lips as he slowly realised... That pitiable as it sounded, it was true. Judging by how Yoseob-deprived he is, his voice telling him to record a message would be good too. Grabbing his phone, he stood up and headed out of the studio. He wasn't going to give Davii more reasons to taunt him with, especially not if he was to leave a sentimental voice message.



Quickly clicking on Yoseob's name, he felt his heart increased in its pounding rate, smiling to himself at how till this very day, the smaller male had that much effect on him. It took merely three sets of dial tones and much to his delight, the most beautiful voice rang in Junhyung's right ear.



"Junhyung?"



"Yoseob ah...save me."



He heard some rustling at the background whilst the angelic voice became more anxious, "why? What's happening?"



"'Missing you' is happening. I miss you so much and it's killing me."



Junhyung almost, mind you - almost, squeal like a fan girl when he heard the laughter over the phone before a, "since when have you become so cheesy. Did you do something wrong?"



"I'm not being cheesy and no I didn't do anything wrong. I just really, really miss you, Yoseob ah. Don't you miss me too?"



"I do", the taller male heard more rustling at the background and this time, also another voice. A male voice in fact.



"Who are you with? Was that manager hyung? If it is not, why would you meet a friend at such a late timing?"



Even more rustling could be heard and Junhyung was getting impatient, wondering why Yoseob was not home and out with a man at this timing. 



"I'm with maknae, our maknae. Don't let your imagination run wild, it's just Dongwoon that I'm with and you know he's like a younger brother to us all. Nothing for you to be jealous about."



The rapper frowned and leaned against the wall of the corridor, coolly slipping a hand into a pocket while the other remain firmly holding on to the phone. “Alright, but I have every reason to be angry. What were you and maknae thinking of, wandering out in the streets in the middle of the night? And don’t you dare lie that you are indoors, I just heard a car go by.”



“It really isn’t maknae fault though, I was the one who forced him to wake up from his sleep just to accompany me. Whereas for what I was thinking… that would have to be your fault, not mine.”



“What has this got to do with me?”



“Well, I missed you.”



A tingling warmth blanketed Junhyung as he found himself grinning foolishly, “You silly boy, always knowing the right things to sa—“



“Junhyung, I’m hanging up, bye!”



“Hello? Hello?” The rapper called into his phone for a few times before staring at its blank screen now. Any warmth he had felt previously had been completely punched out of him now as a look of incredulity formed on his face. His boyfriend had just said something sweet to him but hung up on him within seconds. He clicked on the dial button once more, and let the phone rang but it rang and rang and rang. And rang. Yoseob was still not picking up.



Giving a growl of irritation, he scrolled through his contacts, meaning to find Dong Woon’s name and call him instead to ask him what was going on. Just as he reached the maknae’s name and his thumb was about to press on it, he heard quick footsteps echoing down the corridor. Turning his head to see the source of the slight commotion, his grouchy face split into two as a wide smile formed and his eyes shone.



“Oof!”



“Surprise!” Yoseob exclaimed, his arms around the back of Junhyung’s neck, his legs circling Junhyung’s waist.



The rapper laughed and secured his arms under the smaller male’s bottom, making sure that he would not fall off. His eyes could not leave Yoseob’s dazzling ones as he was filled with warmth on the inside and basking in joy on the outside at the touch of the smaller male, “What are you doing here?”



Junhyung smiled at the little pout that Yoseob gave in reply, nipping it lightly as the smaller male started whining, “Well, it has been ages since we have had some couple time together and I really missed you so much! Every night, I go to sleep feeling so lonely and sad, only to wake up feeling exactly the same. I don’t blame you, I know you are very busy but I just wished I could have you by my side all night long.



Today was an exceptionally tough night and I couldn’t even fall asleep no matter how I tried to convince myself that we would be spending time together soon. But I didn’t want to come running here on my own because I know how you will nag at me for running in the streets all alone.” Junhyung nodded at that part of the smaller male’s rant as the latter continued. “That’s why I decided to call Dongwoon to accompany me here. This way, I would be spared of your lecturing and still be able to see you!”



The taller male beamed at his boyfriend, internally thanking all his lucky stars for having this precious gem in his life, “Thank you, baby”, he whispered huskily as he hugged the smaller male even tighter, as if he was so afraid that the latter would just slip through his arms.



“For? I didn’t even do anything.”



Junhyung pecked the button nose of the smaller male, chuckling softly at the confused, scrunc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter