Black

Meets the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyejin ah! You're late for the bus!" My mom woke me up and I quickly got ready for school. Before the bus leaves me, I sprinted to the bus stop as fast as I could. Fortunately, I got there on time. I boarded the bus and scanned around for available seats. As I was searching, I spotted someone familiar. My memory was foggy, I know I've seen him somewhere before. Just then, I realized, he is wearing our school uniform. As I was recalling my memories, I took a seat. Did I see him in school?  I was still doubting my thoughts.

As I reached the class, a lot of girls were crowded around Mark's—and my— desk. It was needless to say since he is physically attractive. I walked towards my sea and sat, while I eavesdropped the conversation. "There's a nice cake shop infront of the school, do you want to go there oppa?" One of the girls asked, looking eager for the answer to be yes.

There's a rumor going about, it says that the first girl that can successfully ask Mark out on a date will be considered number one amongst all the girls in school. Nobody is allowed to talk bad about her and they must obey the latter. Most importantly, never get too close to Mark Tuan. No wonder there are so many girls gathered around Mark. "Sure, I'll go." he remarked. A few of the girls were in awe when they heard his answer. They frowned as if their dreams were crushed, having their love of their life being taken away. "I'll meet you here after school, oppa!" she said excitedly. Choi. Soo. Min. He smiled and waved at her and she happily drifted away to her class. 

The long day of sitting, listening to lectures started. It was Korean class next, which was the most boring subject ever. The teacher decided to have a mock test, which made me wide awake. As soon as we started, Mark whispered to me, "Look at this." He pointed on a small memo pad placed on his desk. It has something written on it, but it was small and blurry. I stretched my neck to see it clearly, and it said, 'you fell for the prank.' Suddenly Mark raised up his hand, "Teacher, Hyejin is looking at my answers." The teacher walked towards me and I was too surprised to process any words. When I looked around, everyone was staring at me. A slender figure was standing infront of me and she took my mock test papers away from me. It does look like I was looking at his answers, but that's not what happened. I heard Mark said something to himself, "Why does she fall for pranks so easily haha."

Before I even realized it, it was dismissal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter