Who Are You

Meets the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a new school year, new classroom, new classmates, new memories, new adventures.

The moment I stepped into the classroom, it was already noisy. A group of boys were playing with paper planes, one or two girls were fiddling with their phones, and a few girls were grouped together.

"I heard that a transfer student joining our class." said one of the girls.

"Yeah, I've heard of that too. No one knew how he looked like, or where he came from." said the girl with glasses.

"A friend of mine says it's a boy." the other latter said.

"Kyaaa I wonder how he looks like!" a girl exclaimed.

I went to the back of the class and sat at the seat at the corner of the classroom beside the window. I put my school bag on the floor. These days people really have nothing to do, getting all hyped up because of petty things. The view from the window was beautiful. Since it was spring, the flowers were blooming. The small pond had water lillies. It was breathtaking.

Suddenly, the classroom door opened. The class was instantly quiet. "Good morning class, I will be your homeroom teacher for this year. My name is Mr. Lee." The teacher is in his mid 30s. "There will be a transfer student joining your class. I hope all of you will take care of him." The group of girls were starting to whisper to each other. So it's true then. 

"Please come in." said the teacher. The class was silent. Most of the students focused on the door entrance, while a few were dozing off.

A dark silhouette walked in to the classroom. It seemed to have broad shoulder. When the silhouette was visible, I could see his features clearly. He had a sharp jawline, delicate eyes—an attractive face. Considering that, a lot of pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter