Final

Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The way she smile, the way she laugh . I can't even describe it with everything. I just.. i just fall in love with her the way she is. I want to say that I lo-." I stop what i do to look at her hand on my hand and smile when she bring it to her stomach.

                     

"Byul-ah ? Can't you stop writing something greasy on that note? I think is full already with your file" she pout and look at me with her puppy eyes, i smile and peck her lips.

 

"I just write everything that i like sweetheart. And all i write here is all about you" i said while kiss her forehead and i can see her cheek turn to pink now.

 

"Ah..yaah~. Stop saying something like that you greasy ball" she put her head on my neck and mumble something like 'moonbyul stupid and she always stupid like this al the time btw' . I just giggle and put my phone on the lamp table and bring her to lay down with me. 

 

"How can you still look cute right now unnie?" I laugh when hear her whiny, "Seriously. How can i love someone so greasy like this. You dont even my type byuli-ah" She said while release from my hug and put her elbow on the bed to look at me. 

 

"I dont know. Maybe you just being cursed to be with me" i shrugged and turn off the lamp and trying to sleep to hide the tears that almost out because of her word. 

 

"I will hug and kiss that someone that cursed me then" Yong sun said while take my hand and kiss my palm. I open my eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter