Final.

I Like You

"Patient's name?"

"Myoui Mina. She had a few scratch on her right arms."

"Alright. I get it." Sana walked to the patient's room. She knocks before going in.

"Hi, I'm Sana. I'm gonna the nurse that's gonna assist you today." Sana smiles brightly at Mina.

Mina turn her head and almost blinded by Sana's oh-so-bright smile.

Sana sits at Mina's right side and start to help cleaning Mina's wound. "It's gonna hurt a bit, endure it, okay?" Mina nodded.

It's not the first time Mina got hurt, but that doesn't mean she won't feel pain.

She winces when Sana apply the ointment on her wound. Sana is a new nurse so she does things that other nurse won't, she blows Mina's wounded arm to decrease the pain.

Mina stares at the cute nurse. She looks even more prettier when she's serious. Mina smiles without her knowing.

Sana felt someone staring at her and quickly look at Mina, Mina turn her head and put on her straight face. Sana shrugs and moves to wrap Mina's arm with a bandage.

"Thank you."

Before Sana can reply, Chaeyoung comes in with a walkie-talkie and a new clothes. "Mina, here, changes into this new shirt. Officer Park said we have to go back to the police station now."

Mina nodded and take the shirt before walking in the bathroom to change.

Sana looks at Chaeyoung, "Hi... " Chaeyoung just realized Sana's presence, "Oh, hi there."

In a few minutes, Mina walks out with a new and clean shirt.

They was about to walk out the room until Sana called out, "Um... Miss Myoui!"

Mina turn around, "Take care of your arm and don't use your right arm too much."

Mina gives a small smile and finally said something other than thank you, "Okay."

Sana keep looking at Mina's back until she is out of Sana's sight.

Momo then comes in, "Whoa, what's wrong with you? And that smile."

"Oh my gosh! Momo, did you see that? She totally looks like a penguin when she smile, and I think she's a cop. Isn't she cool? Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Momo?"

Momo shakes her head, "I don't know, jokbal?"

"You're not even close, anyway I think I like her."

"You're crazy."

"I'm crazy for her."

"Ugh, I hate people who are in love." Momo complain and walk away.

***

Mina gets hurt easily these days. While Mina went back and forth from hospital and police station, Chaeyoung too.

With bills on her hand.

"Seriously, Mina, how many times in this month that you've got hurt? My hands are cramping from all the report I have to write every single time you got hurt." Chaeyoung blurted out with her fake crying act.

Mina replied with a smile, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

"I give up. Stay here, I'll go out and pay your expensive bill with my cramping hands." Chaeyoung emphasize the word cramping. Mina just laughed it off.

Sana walked in at the moment Chaeyoung walk out, she thought she heard angel's laughing, turn out it was her huge crush.

Mina's laughter died down when she saw Sana, it had become a routine now, that Sana is the one that assist Mina every time Mina got hurt.

This time Mina's left arm got hurt. Sana cleans the wound first as always.

"Why did you got hurt again?" They aren't that close yet but Sana would always start a conversation, and Mina actually reply.

"Today, when chasing the thief that stole others.... underwear." Mina cheeks turn pink, Sana spazz in her mind with the sight of her cute crush.

"You should be more careful, it looks painful." Sana heart torn a little every time Mina gets hurt.

"I will try."

After applying ointment on Mina's arm, Sana gently wrap the bandage around her arms. Chaeyoung walks in just in time Sana finish wrapping.

Chaeyoung speaks after checking her wallet, "Come on, Mina. Officer Kim has something to tell us."

Mina nodded and Chaeyoung turn around to walk out the room. Mina is about to stand up until Sana takes out a marker and pull Mina's bandaged arm, scribbling something on her bandage.

Sana quickly runs out, Mina looks at her left arm that is written: I like you. Do you like me too?

Mina blushed at the confession.

"I like you too."

Little did she know Sana heard that outside the room.

Momo almost close to tears when she knows about it, because Sana finally found her true love but mostly is because she don't have to listen to Sana's fantasies about Mina anymore.

*****

This is really short but like i said i tried..... anyway still hope you guys enjoy it! And you dont have to repay me rainbowfluff! It's my hobby to write XD