The Surprised Jungkook

Ignore Me Not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Jungkook found himself sitting on the bed with nothing to do. He suddenly didn’t feels like wanted to talk to Jimin. Sure that guy was funny but Jungkook was uncomfortable with Jimin being too flirty at him. He then turned his head and found Jin sitting on the headboard of his bed, reading book with calm expression. Jungkook was debating whether he should talk to Jin. Sure, he kinda missed Jin.

“Hyung..” called Jungkook with weak voice. The man didn’t even glance at him. Jungkook frowned. “Jin hyung..” called Jungkook again. This time Jin’s eyes glanced at Jungkook. Jungkook then smile. “Hyung can I sit with you there?” Jungkook pointed at Jin’s bed. Jin didn’t response nor giving disagree look. So, Jungkook slowly walked to Jin’s bed and sit beside the reading man.

“Hyung, am I bothering you?” asked Jungkook with his sad puppy eyes. Jin once again only glanced at him. “Okay” Jungkook sad face turned into his big bunny smile. Making Jin heart jumped for a moment. “Uh… you don’t have to talk to me if you don’t want to.. I understand what you mean by the way” Jungkook hugged his knees. Jin didn’t move an inch, but he actually has stopped reading, only pretended to read it. He started to think about Taehyung and Jungkook conversation yesterday.

Jin peeked at Jungkook before drifted his eyes to the book again.

Is this boy really that lonely?

Jin wondered. He looked at Jungkook now. The boy did nothing other than hugging his knees and looking down at the floor.

Doesn’t he have anything else to do? Jin bite his lower lips. Suddenly he remembers what Mrs Jeon said to him before.

That word lingered in Jin’s mind. He took a quick observation at Jungkook. The boy had a bright skin like the other but was very clean. His lips curved nicely there and he had a bright eyes. He wasn’t skinny but not fat either. Sure, he looked well-keep.

“Don’t you have anything else to do?” Jin decided to speak for the first time. Made Jungkook’s eyes widened and he snapped his head at Jin, jaw dropped. Jin was looking straight to Jungkook’s eyes with flat expression.

“H-hyung…. Y-you talk..” Jungkook eyes nearly jumped out from its sockets.

“Yes” Jin said, closed the book. “Why? Got problem with it?”

“No! of course no hyung!” there goes Jungkook’s super wide grin. His eyes turned to crescent moon shape. He could feel his stomach flip in the good way and he couldn't stop grinning. Jin smirked.

So, that’s how Jin hyung’s voice.. . Jungkook thought. Somehow Jin’s voice sent shiver to his nape.

“But it’s okay if you don’t want to talk to me, hyung..” Jungkook eyes suddenly dropped, insecurity creeped his mind. Jin raised one of his eyebrow. “Talking to me isn’t that fun anyway” he pouted.

Jin could feel something tugged his heart. “Who said that?” Jin crossed his arms on his chest. Jungkook let out weak smile that Jin hate the most.

“Everyone” Jungkook voice came out as whisper. Jin frowned.

“Then don’t listen to them” Jin sighed and placed the book on the drawer.

“So, you think I’m fun enough?” Jungkook eyes lit up and he looked at J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter