Chapter 4

It's Warm and Shining

"Thank you very much, doctor."

Seungcheol smiled to the married couple in front of him. "Ah, sure, Mr. Park, Mrs. Park. Don’t forget to check up again next week! Be careful and thank you as well for visiting."

The couple left the room, leaving Seung

 

cheol alone by himself. He glanced at the watch around his wrist. It was getting late. He just realized it since he was too busy with his patients. Seungcheol stretched his body that felt stiff, then leaned his back. He tilted his head up with both eyes closed. A long sigh slid from his lips. The quiet atmosphere made his mind played back the memory of what had happened that day.

That was all about Wonwoo, someone whom he met last night in front of a mini market alone; someone who had to leave for his graduation within two and a half hours meanwhile he himself was not ready at all; someone whose mother came after the graduation ceremony had finished and suddenly hugged him while crying; someone whose mother had thought Seungcheol as his son’s boyfriend; someone who, okay, this is the hardest thing for Seungcheol to understand, was carrying a fetus in his womb.

 (flashback)

"So, when did you guys know each other? How did you meet?"

Seungcheol was currently in Wonwoo’s house after being pleaded by the younger’s mother. He really didn’t have any idea on what was going on that he just frowned at Mrs. Jeon's questions. Before he could reply with ‘We met at the front of the mini market near here last night and Wonwoo was all alone and looked sad and I couldn’t help but pity him, hence I let him stay in my apartment’, Wonwoo had already replied.

“Wait! No! It's not like what you think! I mean, it was not Seungcheol-ssi! The person was not Seungcheol-ssi! We don’t have any relationship or whatever it is in your mind, Mom!"

Mrs. Jeon frowned, "Not Seungcheol-ssi? So you two aren’t boyfriends? It was not Seungcheol-ssi who got you pregnant?"

"What?! Pregnant? Who impregnates who?" Seungcheol asked in confusion.

Wonwoo sighed lightly before continuing, “First of all, Seungcheol-hyung, please save all of your questions for later. I'll explain everything to you, I promise,” He turned to his mother, “And, Mom, this isn’t because of Seungcheol-ssi. Seungcheol-ssi is the one who kindly helped me and let me stayed in his apartment last night."

Seungcheol chose to stay quiet while Mrs. Jeon asked more questions, "Then who, Wonwoo dear? Ah, I already like Seungcheol-ssi..." The last sentence was said in a disappointed tone.

Wonwoo looked at her mother as if she had just said something in an alien language. Well, however, Wonwoo expected her mother to say that she liked his partner if it was a woman, not someone who has the same gender as him. What’s gotten into her mind?!

"Yeah, Mom, unfortunately, he was not the one," Wonwoo replied, rolling his eyes.

The disappointment was still presented on Mrs. Jeon's face, but the next second it turned into concern. "Were you ?” she asked before realization dawned upon her. “Oh God, why didn’t I ask this from the start! I’m so stupid!" She looked terrified now. Great. Just what he needed.

"Mom, please, calm down!” Wonwoo pleaded before she could start a scene. When she thankfully stopped eyeing him with so much horror, he gulped. “Uh, actually, it wasn’t really .”

Wonwoo felt his hands going cold while his eyes looked everywhere frantically. He should come up with the best answer that wasn’t exactly perfunctory as to not make her even more worried but also wasn't the complete truth.

He looked back at his mother, who was still looking at him, demanding. He then drew a short breath before answering with a little hesitation. "So, uh, me and my boy friend—my friend who is a boy—uh, were doing this when we were not in our right mind. We were drunk, so, uh, yeah. That was what happened that night and we kind of forgot safety? So yeah... That’s how I got this,” he said but one glance at the woman, Wonwoo could see her mother was in an even more shock. Thus, he became even more frantic. "B-but, Mom. Please don’t get angry at me anymore... I-I promise I will abort this baby!”

Mrs. Jeon tried to breathe slowly. She started fanning her face that felt a little hot with her hands while saying 'Oh my God' repeatedly.

Wonwoo glanced to his side toward Seungcheol who looked at him, asking for an explanation. He sighed. There was still one more person waiting for his explanation of everything. Therefore, he decided to leave although he still wanted to see his mother longer. But before he could say goodbye to his mother, a sound of a car from the front of the house was then heard. That was not just any car. Apparently, that was his father’s car. It made Wonwoo and his mother’s eyes widen in panic.

"Mom, what should we do?!"

"Ah, you get out through the back door then go to Seungcheol-ssi’s car when your father doesn’t see. And Seungcheol-ssi, stay here and please follow whatever I say, okay?"

Wonwoo quickly went after Seungcheol gave him his car key. Seungcheol himself just sat in the same position in confusion.

"I'm home!" Mr. Jeon entered the house. When he reached where his wife and a stranger sat, he openly stared at Seungcheol with questioning eyes.

"Ah, you're home," said Mrs. Jeon, smiling, then coughing.

"Who is it, dear?" Mr. Jeon asked after taking a place beside his wife.

"He is Doctor Choi. I called him up here to check on me because I wasn’t feeling well," Mrs. Jeon replied with some more 'coughs'.

"Ah, Doctor Choi, thank you for coming here and checking my wife. She’s okay, isn’t she?"

Seungcheol stammered. "Ah, Mrs. Jeon is just tired and a bit stressed. Some rests and vitamins are enough."

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon thanked him. Seungcheol said his goodbye right after that. He felt very uncomfortable in such conditions. Lying was not his style. He then got into his car where Wonwoo was already waiting.

"So, Wonwoo, can you tell me everything now?" he asked to the point. His curiosity was on its .

"Hyung, can you please get us out of here first? I'm afraid my father will find us later," Wonwoo pleaded.

Seungcheol sighed before starting to drive his car toward his apartment. During the trip, Wonwoo was all quiet as he opened his smartphone. Seungcheol opted to shut his mouth.

"Ah, hyung, stop here!" said Wonwoo suddenly when they were about to enter the area of the apartment.

"What’s wrong? Why do we have to stop here?" Asked Seungcheol with a frown.

"Uh, because I don’t want to go in."

Seungcheol furrowed his forehead but then decided to ignore Wonwoo’s weird answer and ask about the more important question. "Fine, then can you explain everything now?"

The younger started to fidget on his seat. "That's… I—I…"

The ring of Seungcheol’s phone stopped Wonwoo’s lame attempt on talking. With a little exasperated sigh, Seungcheol answered the call. Turned out, it was a call from the hospital he worked in. They had to call him to assist a surgery because there were only two doctors who were available. Besides, it was his time to go to work anyway.

Seungcheol put his smartphone back with annoyance. Wonwoo could hear everything despite the call was not in loudspeaker mode. He was a little more grateful for it because that made him not have to explain anything to Seungcheol, at least for now.

When Wonwoo thought he could use this chance to escape, Seungcheol was having none of it. The doctor turned to him sharply then said. “Explain. Now.”

“But, but, you should go to the hos—“

“Then make it short. I would sit you down and listen to the specifics when we both have time later.”

Wonwoo puffed his cheeks. "Fine, listen. Long story short, I'm a guy and I'm pregnant. It’s up to you whether you want to believe it or not, but I’m telling you the fact. Now, hyung, can I go out now? We can talk about specifics as you said before next time even though I know less than what I would like to believe, so you can’t expect me to explain much.”

Seungcheol's eyes widened. The guy whom he just got to know last night was pregnant! How could he not be surprised? Without his knowing, Wonwoo’s hand was already on his other side, opening the door controls on the driver's part. Wonwoo stepped out after saying, "Thanks for everything, Seungcheol hyung! Bye! Good luck on your surgery!"

Seungcheol lowered his car glass, "Just wait, Jeon Wonwoo, we will meet again and I won’t let you go anywhere before you explain everything to me!"

"Yeah, yeah, okay! Just go, will you? And be careful, hyung! "

And with that, he was gone, leaving Seungcheol to mull over the surprising fact all the way to the hospital. Seungcheol drove off with the thought of Wonwoo being pregnant wandering in his head.

(flashback ends)

Seungcheol’s eyelids opened slowly. He stared at the ceiling of the room which began to dull. His heart beat faster as his brain came up with something. If the Jeon Wonwoo he met was really pregnant, maybe he was someone Mingyu meant. PMDS case in this world is very, very rare. And also, two PMDS cases in Seoul? Not that it was impossible but still. Seungcheol thought that the boy who was impregnated by Mingyu was the Jeon Wonwoo he knew.

.

.

Twenty minutes had passed and Wonwoo was still waiting in front of the entrance of Mingyu’s apartment. With closed eyes, all the bad thoughts haunted him. What if Mingyu lost the fight then he collapsed, or even died, then his body was taken to some place to get his organs mutilated and sold illegally? Or maybe they didn’t kill him, but they would make him be a slave or drugs seller.

Wonwoo bit his lower lip hard, he knew his mind was exaggerating things but it wasn’t like he could help it. He cursed at himself for not choosing to help Mingyu but instead run away like a coward by a reason that he scared of something that could happen to his stomach. He was not afraid of the possibility of the baby in his belly could die due to the fight, not when he himself even wanted to abort the baby, but because now his stomach was one of the weakest points of his body. Once a punch hit his stomach, he could have instantly collapsed and got, even more, troubles to Mingyu. And now that he thought about it, if he really got caught, they would know about his pregnancy and would probably sell him with high prices to some crazy scientists. Or maybe they would—

"Why don’t you come in?"

Wonwoo quickly looked up and blinked. And blinked even more.

Standing in front of him without any bruises and looked just fine, was Kim Mingyu. Wonwoo let himself blinked once more before furrowing his eyebrows in confusion and concern.

"Are you... okay?" He asked quietly.

Mingyu nodded. "Yeah, don’t worry, I'm okay," he said offhandedly as if he wasn't in a fight with thugs just a moment ago. “Now, let's go inside."

Wonwoo stood up, looking at Mingyu’s body from head to the toe. Even the clothes he wore was clean without any stain.

"How could you be this fine after all that, Mingyu?"

Mingyu laughed at Wonwoo’s question, making the slim young man in front of him looked at him in offend. He explained once he managed to stop his laughter. "I was not fighting, Wonwoo. When the thugs almost hit me, there were some policemen who were on night duty saw us. So before they could do anything to me, they've gone first because the cops started yelling at them while brandishing their guns.” He put on a smirk after that. “Funny, right?"

Instead of laughing, Wonwoo gave him a face that looked dangerously red in anger. It made Mingyu wonder to himself if it was something he said. Wonwoo should be happy because he was not injured at all. So, what was that face for?

"You son of a !"

Mingyu could feel the shin of his left foot was kicked strong enough and things he could do was aloud in pain, clutching his leg close to his body. His views blurred because of the tears. He could see Wonwoo’s wide-but-thin back walking into his apartment carelessly.

“. Feels like my leg is broken.”

.

.

Mingyu awoke from his sleep at two in the morning. He stepped into his bathroom to finish his business. Before going back to sleep, he decided to check on Wonwoo in his room, but he couldn’t find anyone there. He stepped back and saw the kitchen light was on. And there he was, the thin man was sitting at the dining table by himself.

"What are you doing in the kitchen up this late?" He asked as he walked over. Apparently, Wonwoo was eating something in a bowl, but he couldn’t tell what Wonwoo ate. The food looked like jam and it was brown with a little reddish orange.

"What is that?"

"Peanut butter mixed with chili sauce and tamarind paste," Wonwoo replied while continuing to enjoy his midnight food.

Mingyu changed his facial expression into something akin to disgust. "Seriously? Does that food taste good? Is that even food?"

"It tastes good, really. I don’t know why I have the idea to mix peanut butter with chili sauce and add some tamarind paste. It just popped in my head and it turned out to be really good and tasty. You should try some, Mingyu!"

"Eww, no, thanks,” he immediately said before mumbling, “Ugh, craving is very weird."

Wonwoo stop eating, "What? Craving?”

"Yes, craving. What else? Wanting to eat those weird things is enough of an explanation. It is definitely craving. As in a pregnant woman kind of craving. Or a pregnant person. Whatever."

"Ah... You’re right. Who in the world wants to eat this gross thing?" Wonwoo immediately put down his spoon. His lips turned into a tight smile.

"It's okay. You don’t want your baby drooling after they’re born, right?" Mingyu ended his sentence with a laugh.

Wonwoo snorted, "They won’t be born, Mingyu."

Mingyu seated himself in front the older, "So, you decide to abort the baby?"

Wonwoo nodded, "All of this is really annoying. There is a pump in my used-to-be-abs stomach that keeps getting bigger and not to mention that every day I have to vomit. I swear I have been throwing up every damn morning since two months ago and I keep telling myself that it was nothing serious when my other self was scared to die of the thoughts about me having cancer or tumor or whatever it was that made me go see the doctor in the campus' infirmary. Instead, she gave me a freaking test pack. And also, about craving these weird things. Because of this baby too, my parents drive me away. To summarize all of those things; it being a male and pregnant."

Mingyu smiled a tight line, "Don’t complain too much, Won. You know, God will not give us things beyond our limits,” he said, "A lot of women out there want to have a baby from the womb of their own, but unfortunately they can’t. You should be grateful."

"But I am a man, Mingyu. I don’t want a baby from my own womb. I shouldn’t have it in the first place. I want my future wife who will have our baby in her womb. I will caress her belly carefully, whisper sweet words, give the baby cute nicknames, and wait for them until they are ready to see the world. I…" Wonwoo lowered his face, smiling wryly, "I'm weird, aren’t I?"

Mingyu stood up, about to return to his bedroom. "Nah. Not weird. Just… special."

.

.

Mingyu put the fried rice he had made on the dining table. Wonwoo himself was sitting in his place, waiting patiently for the food.

"Drink the milk. It’s good for you," said Mingyu while he seated himself across the older. His chin pointed to a glass of plain milk on the table.

"Why don’t you make me a cup of coffee milk like the other day?"

"Too lazy to make coffee. Can’t you just drink the milk without complaining?"

Wonwoo raised his glass of milk, "It's not the milk for pregnant women, right?"

"No, Wonwoo dear. It's just an ordinary cow's milk. Now, be obedient and drink your milk juseyo~!" said Mingyu a bit exasperatedly.

Wonwoo began to sip the milk, but after the second sips he immediately put down his glass then covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom. Mingyu followed from behind. He gently massaged Wonwoo’s nape like what he did before. After Wonwoo stopped vomiting, Mingyu walked back to the kitchen while Wonwoo rinsed his mouth first.

Instead of sitting in his place, Wonwoo sat beside Mingyu. He dropped his head on the shoulder of the younger’s, making the owner a bit surprised. Wonwoo directed his nose to the wide shoulder, then took a deep breath. Mingyu shivered.

"Really, do you have to sniff my clothes? Can’t you just sniff my shirt that you wear?" He asked.

"Nope, I can’t. The scent is already fading, it mixed with the aroma of my own body’s."

Mingyu could only sigh in defeat. He then started eating with Wonwoo still sniffing his shoulder and neck. It was not that he hates it, he actually didn't mind. He just had not used to the other's behavior.

"At least eat your breakfast first,” he said.

"No way, I’ll just vomit again."

"If you do not eat, you’ll get sick. If you're sick, I’m the one who will get in trouble."

"It's your responsibility to take care of me when I was sick, Doctor Kim Mingyu," Wonwoo said in a playful tone.

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Stop being childish, Won."

Wonwoo frowned at the realization. "Hey, how many times already you didn’t call me Hyung? I'm older than you, Mingyu!"

"You're childish, I don’t want to call you Hyung!"

"Then I won’t eat!"

"Aigoo…" Mingyu turned toward Wonwoo in disbelief. "You’re so childish," he drew a short breath, “but if that can make you eat your breakfast, then all right. I'll call you Hyung, it’s not a big deal."

"Wait, no," Wonwoo lifted his head from Mingyu’s shoulder with a smirk. "I want you to call me Oppa!"

"What?!” Mingyu’s eyes widened by the other’s request. “I would never call you that! Never!"

"Whatever. You are the one that would be arrested when people found me dying in hunger, anyway."

Both were silent while throwing a glare to each other. One of Mingyu’s corner lips lifted, forming a thin grin.

"Fine," Mingyu said, “I'll just have to call you that, and you will eat your breakfast, that’s the deal?"

Wonwoo held a wide smile and cheered inwardly.

"... But after that, you have to call me Daddy!" Mingyu continued.

Wonwoo’s face reddened. Dammit. It hurt his pride as a man. But instead of exploding his anger, he was smirking. Well, Mingyu was not the only one who could play this game.

“No,” Wonwoo had his hand on the other’s cheek, caressing it while his eyes staring right into the other’s shocked ones, “Instead of Daddy, why don’t I call you Doctor while I’ll be your nurse in tight clothes and mini skirt, hm? And do you like the thought of me straddling your waist with my legs and my fingers clutching your hair while we are making out on one of the hospital's beds?”

Mingyu gulped hard. He didn’t expect the older could act like this. He couldn’t deny that his mind was already playing the scene of them making out in Doctor and Nurse costume with Wonwoo sitting on his laps.

.

“W-what are you talking about?!”

Wonwoo couldn’t hold back his laughter. His nose scrunched up as his laugh became uncontrollable. “Oh my god, your face is so red I can’t tell which is redder between your face and monkey’s .”

“I regret not killing you in your sleep last night. But I guess I can do it now with that knife over there and cut your skin from the chest to stomach like what I’ve done to the specimens in my class,” Mingyu replied, annoyed.

“Wow, so you have kink too! I would love to do that with you.”

“Seems like I’ll just strangle you ‘till you choke on air and dead.”

“I prefer to choke on your d-“

“Okay, okay! I get it! Just, stop, okay? You won,” Mingyu put both of his hands in the air. He couldn’t stand this anymore.

“Weakness has been found. Gonna make it blackmail you," Wonwoo said with a smug smile.

Mingyu just wanted to slam his head to the table.

Wonwoo then jogged to his room after hearing his phone rang. It was a call from his mother. Wonwoo smiled a little wider as he received the call.

"Hello, Mom?"

"Wonwoo dear, are you alright?"

“Yes, I am. You too, right? "

"Yeah, I’m fine, dear. Thank God, yesterday your Dad didn’t catch you."

Wonwoo’s smile faded instantly. "Ah, he is also okay, right?"

"Yes, your dad is fine."

Wonwoo nodded. "So what’s the need to call me, Mom?"

"Are you staying in Seungcheol-ssi’s apartment again?"

"Uh… No." Damn.

"Then? You didn’t sleep in front of a random doorway, right? Ah, you must be staying at a hotel, right?"

"Well, uhm, I’m staying in my friend’s apartment. My wallet is left at home."

"Your friend? Who? Jisoo? I had already called him and he said he didn’t know your whereabouts."

"It’s not Jisoo. It’s, uhm... my other friend."

"The friend who got you pregnant, you mean?"

"...Yeah, that friend."

"Then, can you ask him to meet me soon, Wonwoo dear?"

"Eh? What for? Besides, he still has to go to college!" Wonwoo couldn’t help but felt nerveous.

"Can’t he skip his classes just for today to meet me?"

"Alright, alright. I will ask him. "

"Tell him I don’t accept any rejections, okay? Let’s meet at Ahn ahjumma’s restaurant at eleven o'clock."

He sighed, "Okay."

"Then, I'll see you later, dear. I will bring your wallet, but I can’t bring you clothes. I’m scared your father will find out. It is okay, right? Just buy new clothes, ok?"

That got him smiling, "That is enough. See you later, Mom. I love you."

"I love you."

Wonwoo went back to the kitchen to tell Mingyu. He saw the younger was washing his dishes.

"Mingyu."

The taller’s body was jumped slightly when Wonwoo called him, "What is wrong? Who was calling?"

"Uhm, my mom. She wants to meet you."

Mingyu turned to face the older, "Huh? What for? Does your mother plan to hit me for getting you pregnant? Or get me jailed?"

"I don’t know. But she does not accept rejection."

"But I have a class today."

"Can’t you skip for today?"

"What time?"

"Eleven o'clock."

Mingyu paused a bit, he looked hesitant, "It won’t be too long, right?"

"Why? Do you really not want to skip?"

"Nah, last night my senior who was the doctor, someone I have already told you before, asked me to see him at lunchtime with you."

"But it’s more important to meet my mother first, Mingyu."

"Okay, okay, but first, eat your breakfast, okay?"

Wonwoo smiled playfully, "What’s the key word?"

Mingyu rolled his eyes and reluctantly repeated his words, "Eat your breakfast, Oppa~!"

Mingyu looked so annoyed seeing Wonwoo laughing with satisfaction. The skinny guy then started enjoying his breakfast.

"Eat a lot~! Daddy has cooked it with lots of love~"

Mingyu quickly went away before Wonwoo kicked his leg, again.

.

.

Jisoo stared at the door in front of him with hesitation before he raised his fist to knock on the door. He knocked several times until there was a woman's voice from the inside answering him and then the door opened.

"Ah, Jisoo?" The woman greeted him.

"Good morning, Ma'am!" Jisoo slightly bowed and smiled at her who was none other than Wonwoo’s mother.

"It's been a long time, Jisoo! Please, come in!"

"Actually, I just want to ask if Wonwoo is at home," Jisoo asked carefully.

Mrs. Jeon smiled faintly. "Didn’t you already know, Jisoo?"

Jisoo stammered. "E-eh? Pardon?"

"About Wonwoo and his pregnancy. I'm sure you already know since Wonwoo is even closer to you than his own parents.”

Jisoo’s eyes widened. He did not know if Wonwoo’s parent had already known about the pregnancy. He wondered if everything goes well. But judging from Mrs. Jeon’s words, it seemed like everything was going smooth.

"So, you already know? Is everything okay?" Jisoo asked, making sure.

Mrs. Jeon sighed. "Not really. We even kicked him out when we found out about his pregnancy." She continued, "I began to accept everything, but not with his father. He was really upset. Wonwoo has to stay at his friend’s apartment until everything is settled down."

"Friend? Who?" Jisoo could feel the tightness in his chest. He did not understand why Wonwoo didn’t tell him about this. He thought he was Wonwoo’s closest friend, but the other seemed like he wouldn't bother to tell him. He didn't know if he should feel upset or worried about his friend.

"I don’t know his name yet, but he was the one who slept with Wonwoo that night," replied Mrs. Jeon with a bitter smile.

"Kim Mingyu?"

Mrs. Jeon shrugged. "I asked them to meet me today. Do you want to accompany me, Jisoo?"

Of course Jisoo nodded. Wonwoo still had a lot to explain.

.

.

"Hurry up, Mingyu! The trip to Ahn Ahjumma’s restaurant is fifteen minutes and now is ten to eleven already! We're going to be late!"

Mingyu, who was still tying his shoes, could only click his tongue in annoyance. Wonwoo didn’t stop ranting since the last thirty minutes. "So what if we are late for five or ten minutes? Is your mother going to scold us to run for ten laps or stand with one foot?"

"If you’re ready we'd better go now!"

Long story short, Mingyu and Wonwoo arrived at the restaurant. Wonwoo went in first while Mingyu parked his motorcycle. He then mirrored and smoothed his hair first because it was a bit messy after wearing a helmet. Once he was satisfied with his looks, he entered the restaurant and looked for Wonwoo's whereabouts. He found the older, standing stiffly in front of a guy with brownish orange hair.

Mingyu walked over and found a middle-aged woman sitting in a chair next to the two other guys. He assumed that the woman was Wonwoo’s mother.

"Please sit down, Mingyu-ssi," said Mrs. Jeon with a smile.

Mingyu just nodded and sat down in front of her. Wonwoo and Jisoo—the brownish orange-haired guy—joined them. Wonwoo sat next to him while Jisoo sat beside Mrs. Jeon, right in front of Wonwoo. Jisoo’s gaze was still focused on Wonwoo who was just looking at everywhere but him.

"Do you want to eat something, Mingyu-ssi?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Uhm, anything is fine," Mingyu replied, smiling politely.

Mrs. Jeon then called a waiter and ordered some chicken, beef, and tea. After that, she looked back at Mingyu, then asked, "Could you introduce yourself, Mingyu-ssi?"

Mingyu suddenly felt nervous. Why did it feel like he was dealing with a meanie-sassy-arrogant mother-in-law? He wiped his palms which were wet from sweat on the jeans he wore. After clearing his throat, he began to introduce himself.

"My name is Kim Mingyu. I am a year younger than Wonwoo hyung and is currently studying at the same university with Wonwoo hyung, but in different faculties."

"Faculty of what?" Mrs. Jeon cut.

"Medical."

Ny. Jeon stared at his son in disbelief. "I do not understand how you could be friends with handsome guys from medical school, Won."

"Me neither," said Wonwoo under his breath.

"Mingyu-ssi, I'll just go to the main point," Mrs. Jeon slightly leaned forward, staring at Mingyu sharply, "How are you going to be responsible for my son’s pregnancy?"

Mingyu gulped down his saliva. Honestly, he himself was still confused about how he should be responsible for all of this. It was all back to Wonwoo’s own decisions actually.

"I've thought about it," Wonwoo’s voice made the three pairs of eyes look at him. Wonwoo stared at them one by one and then continued his words, "I'm going to abort the baby. Mingyu wouldn’t be able to pay most of the cost though since he has not worked yet, so I'm not going to require him to pay the entire cost. For the rest of it, I'm going to work. It is entirely our fault, so you don’t need to do anything, Mom."

Mrs. Jeon stared at his only son wistfully, "No, dear, I will pay the remaining costs. You don’t have to work."

Wonwoo shook his head, "I can do it, Mom. I promise I'll do the surgery and return to our home as soon as possible."

Jisoo laughed all of a sudden, "You know, you two are like a couple who asked for the blessing to your relationship."

"Not funny, Hong," Wonwoo stared at his friend's unamused.

"However, Won, I'll help you to get the money," Jisoo’s words brought a smile to Wonwoo’s lips.

"Uh... Wonwoo..." Wonwoo could feel Mingyu tugging the clothes he was wearing. He then leaned closer to Mingyu, knowing that Mingyu wanted to talk to him by whispering.

"How can I get that much of money?"

"Don’t act like a poor, Mingyu. I know you are rich as ."

"But I can’t use too much money. My parents will be suspicious! And don’t you know that med faculty’s fee is very much expensive?"

"That's not my problem. From now on you have to skimp and look for a job, or maybe five."

Mrs. Jeon cleared his throat, making Mingyu and Wonwoo returned to their former positions, "Is there any problem, Mingyu-ssi?"

Mingyu shook his head, smiling awkwardly, "Ah, no, everything is cool,"

Wonwoo was true though. He had to start applying for jobs to save his .

.

.

TBC

Au and JejeKyu's note : Hello, guys! How are you doing? We hope everyone is doing great ^^ Unfortunately, no, we are not dead yet. But from how college is more hell than anything, you'd think i'm joking lmao (that's Authlene talking, for me, JejeKyu, college is... still hell but not that bad lol. Authlene, fighting!) Ok, its been a long time since the last update, i know. So first of all we really want to apologize to all of you uhuhuhu /ugly sobbing/ And also, thank you very much for reading this ty story and giving so much love, we dont deserve you all, you are too precious :"( However please always support It's Warm and Shining! XOXOXO~ :*

Oh, and please wish us luck, we have exams in two weeks :") THANK YOU~!