Finale

Christmas Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe.. I have filming on Christmas ): I'm sorry I can't spend the special day with you.." Tiffany said to Nichkhun, with eyes of sadness and regret, as she looked into Nichkhuns eyes.

It was before the start of her hectic day, luckily she only had schedule in the afternoon, so she could spend the morning on a date with Nichkhun. They were chilling at Han River.

"It's okay dear, we can always celebrate a belated Christmas!" Nichkhun reassured with a sturdy smile. This made Tiffany feel even worse. 

TTS is preparing for their new album, and has a very busy schedule, having to film the MV, go for recordings, and so much more. So because of her busy year end schedule, Tiffany won't be able to spend Christmas with her beloved Boyfriend, Nichkhun.

"Don't feel too bad about it! I'll be fine! I'll just sleep in and eat more! I've been quite tired these days anyway.." Nichkhun reassured, once again. Tiffany hugged him tightly and whispered a slight sorry into his chest. Nichkhun then cupped her face in his hands and squeezed her cheeks. "You're so cute today boo~" He said, and leaned forward to kiss her.

She smiled once again. He smiled back. They were really happy together. Nichkhun really didn't like seeing his beloved frown, or even feel sad, so he would do everything to make her happy once again, and no matter what he did, she would always smile back. But no doubt, did she feel extremely bad.

They would always spend Christmas together, especially because their families are both so far away from them.. they would be cuddling in front of the fire place at Nichkhuns house, with the Christmas tree beautifully decorated by both of them, exchanging presents and maybe a few smooches and some deep kisses here and there when the moments are right. But this year, they couldn't because Tiffany had MV filming, and she would of course end very late, or not even end. This couldn't be avoided and she couldn't complain because all the other staff and members had to sacrifice their Christmas with their loved ones for the MV filming too.

--

It was Christmas Day. Tiffany woke up at 5am to get ready for her MV filming. They had quite a lot of scenes to complete, so it would take quite a while. She also needed to go do her hair, get her makeup, and that would take 2 hours already. Although she was groggy, she still felt slightly happy. It was Christmas! Her Favourite day of the year! The first thing she did was drop Nichkhun a message.

"Morning khunnie baby, are you up? Merry Christmas! ♡ I love you babe! xx" She sent it, and not many minutes later, she got a reply.

"Good morning love, I'm up for you! Merry Christmas to you too = ] Good luck with filming, and I love you more <3"

She saw it and smiled. These messages were short, but she felt so happy from seeing them every time. They exchanged a few more messages and Tiffany headed out. She had a Long day ahead.

When she reached the salon, she was greeted by a bouquet of pink roses, which a staff passed to her. She saw a card in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter