Anything

Anything

 

--

“Junhyung-ah, when we have days off and you are with me, can you not doing something related to work?” Yoseob laid on his side. The thick blanket covered his upper body. He laid there only in his boxer and Junhyung who laid on his stomach beside him was the same.

They just woke up from the exhausted activity they did the night before. They were so tired that they just cleaned up and straight away fell into a deep slumber and didn’t wake up until 1 pm. When they woke up they laid still on the bed. Cuddled and shared morning kisses even though the sun was already shining bright out there. They didn’t need to rush since they had days off and nothing force them to stop whatever they were doing.

Yoseob propped up on his elbow and rested his head on his palm. His eyes still eyeing his lover who was scribbling on a notebook, writing down one to two words, stopped, glanced at Yoseob, and write down again.

Obtained nothing in respond, Yoseob poked Junhyung’s arm, inched closer to him and threw his arms around the latter’s back.

Yoseob peeked to what Junhyung have written, leaned his chin on his lover’s shoulder.

I, I’ll do anything for you, do anything for you
Do anything for you, baby I’ll do anything for you

It might be rain sometimes, then I’ll be your umbrella
Pick any color you want, Your favorite blue or yellow
But it won’t rain, our skies will always clear
You’ll ask, “How are you so confident?”
And I’ll reply, “It’s my belief in you”

“That’s.. a little cheesy. Is it for BEAST? Or other singers?”

Junhyung just kept silent, he was thinking hard of what he should write next.

“Yah, stop ignoring me!” the main vocalist laid back beside the notebook, watching closely the serious face of his boyfriend. Slightly not amused by how his fellow member ignoring him for the past ten minutes.

Junhyung then finally answered, “I still don’t know. I just write down what’s on my mind. If I could finish it soon I’ll bring you to the studio to record the guide."

“Stop writing, you have me now so forget your work and let’s do something fun,” said by Yoseob. A pout formed on his lips.

Junhyung sighed. “Yoseob-ah, you know that Cube always ask me for something new nearly everyday. They will not stop until I give them my songs.” Junhyung glanced at his boyfriend who was still pouting and sighed.

Yoseob knew that for sure. As a fellow member of BEAST he knew that the latter barely got full days off. Days off mean he had to work on his song producing. But as a lover he can’t help but felt greedy to have Junhyung accompany him, to be with him.

To spend the times like other couple do. To have a date not on the small studio, to not fell asleep on the sofa while waiting the latter to finish his work, to not looking into those tired, sleepy eyes of the rapper. But what he could do? Being Junhyung’s lover means spending most of the times on studio. Being Junhyung’s lover means you’ll have the empty space on your bed, because he will not coming home until the dawn.

He could reject the rapper’s confession. He could just look for another person who have anything that Junhyung was lacking on. But he fell too hard to the other man. He love Junhyung too deep.

“Go to the kitchen and make something to eat.. I miss your cooking,” Junhyung had stopped writing, put down the pen and kissed Yoseob’s lips for a brief seconds.

Yoseob circled his arms around Junhyung’s neck to prevent him return to what he was doing. “I don’t want to. I don’t want to get up yet, I’m still sore,” Yoseob tried to lift his head up, finding his way to Junhyung’s lips. They kissed again. But now was deeper, longer, and full of passion. And of course, love.

“Arraseo. We can just order chiken later,” Junhyung said after they parted their lips.

“And maekju?” asked Yoseob innocently.

“Yah! Why are you always drinking lately? Stop it. drinking is bad for your bone.”

Yoseob hit Junhyung’s chest lightly as he questioned Junhyung back, “Then what are you? A mollusca? Your drinking habit is worse than me.”

Junhyung hit Yoseob back while the latter was laughing heartily.

“I got it! I’ll drink when you are not here,” Yoseob sticked his tongue out.

“Don’t you dare,” Junhyung tickled Yoseob’s side and the latter was laughing, trying to block Junhyung’s hand.

“Ya! Just finish your work palli~”

Junhyung chuckled and got his attention back to his abandoned notebook.

While Junhyung focused on his work the smaller boy shifted to lay on his belly. He nuzzled his nose into Junhyung’s neck. Sometimes smooched his lips to the soft skin of his lover’s neck.

By the time Junhyung finished writing Yoseob had laid back to his back. His eyes fought with sleepiness.

Junhyung smiled, inched closer to Yoseob. “Sleepy?” He asked and the latter answered with nodding his head cutely. Even though the cutie of main vocalist had slimmed down and have a toned body, his natural cuteness was still there. And it came out naturally when he was with the rapper.

The rapper laid down on top of his lover’s carefully to not squash Yoseob with his weight. Yoseob’s arms wrapped around Junhyung meanwhile the taller male snuggled on Yoseob’s neck. Nibbling and on it lightly. Adding more purple-ish mark on Yoseob’s neck, as hickeys from yesterday night were still visible. Yoseob circled his arms on the rapper’s neck tightly, tilted his head to the side, invited Junhyung’s mouth to leave more hickeys on the smooth skin of his. But Junhyung suddenly stopped his action. His hand grabbed the pen and the book by them and write on it, remaining on that position.

“Hang on, I’ll change the lyrics on this part.”

I’m not joking, this is real, if we can love, let’s go anywhere
You’ll be surprised at how big it is, even I think it’s amazing
When I hug you, I feel like I have the whole world, if I lose you, I feel like it’ll all be over
I put you in everything and even serious trouble doesn’t seem like a big deal

His smiled never faded when he wrote those words.

“Why are you smiling?” Yoseob asked. He didn’t have any idea what amused the rapper but his lips turned into a smile too.

“You will know when I finish this song. Palli, go make a phone call to the restaurant. I’m starving.” Junhyung closed the notebook and sat up.  Pulling Yoseob up with him.

He then left the room without bothering to put the clothes on, heading to the kitchen.

Yoseob who was still sitting on the bed took the notebook and opened it. Searched for the page that Junhyung wrote not long ago and smiled when he read it.

As if he can get more romantic..

--

The producer’s eyes never left the singer who was recording on a different rooms that separated with thin glass.

“You’ve work hard. You can leave the recording room now,” Junhyung’s voice could be heard by Yoseob through the speaker that placed in the small room.

The main vocalist hanged the earphone by the mic and walked outside the room.

“How was it?” he took a place to sat on Junhyung’s lap while the hardworking producer sat on a rolling chair. Junhyung handed a bottle of water that immediately being grabbed by Yoseob. He took three gulps of water and placed it on the table.

Taejoo played the song that they have recorded. Since it was the guide version, it recorded with Yoseob and Junhyung’s voice.

*) Imagine they were singing Anything – Yong Junhyung feat. G.Na, and Yoseob sang G.Na’s part.

I, I’ll do anything for you, do anything for you
Do anything for you, baby I’ll do anything for you
I, I’ll do anything for you, do anything for you
Do anything for you, Baby I’ll do anything for you

ttaelon bi oljido molla geureom naegadoe eo julge usan
saegkkareun amugeona golla, Your favorite blue or yellow
geunde bi ol ireun eobtgetji uriui haneureun eonjena hangsang malggetji
neon mudgetji mwo geuri jashin itnyago nae daedabeun neoe daehan hwagshinirago

It might rain sometimes, then I’ll be your umbrella
Pick any color you want, your favorite blue or yellow
But it won’t rain, our skies will always be clear
You’ll ask, “how are you so confident?” and I’ll reply, “it’s my belief in you”

jigyeowo Break up to make up suthan mannam tto ibyeol
neoboda meotjin yeoja itdahaedo neoboda sarang seureoun
yeojaneun eobtgetji urin jal maja Tetris eogjiro kkiwo
matchul piryo eobtji Teacher, doctor, mama and father
mwodeun haejul ge malman hae Lover

I’m sick of the break up to make up, the frequent meets and goodbyes
Even if there is a cooler girl than you, there won’t be a more lovable girl than you
We fit together well like tetris, there’s no need to force it together
Teacher, doctor, mama and father, I’ll be anything, just tell me lover

I’ll do anything for you nega jigeum haneun maldeureul
na midji motaneun geon anijiman jogeum duryeowo
gipeo jilsurog apaya haltenikka jom deo neoui mameul boyeojwo

I’ll do anything for you – what you’re saying right now
It’s not that I don’t believe it but I’m a little scared
Because the deeper it gets, the more it’ll hurt
Show me your heart a little more

I’ll do anything for you baby nado ihae hae neoui maeumeul
You’ll do anything for me baby jeongmal gomawo neoui maeumeun
Baby ga nareul mideo jwo jashin eobtdamyeon ireon maldo hal su eobseo
naega neoreul mideul su itdorog jom deo neoui mameul boyeojwo

I’ll do anything for you baby – I understand how you feel
You’ll do anything for me baby, I’m so thankful for your heart
Baby, trust me, if I wasn’t confident, I wouldn’t even say this
Show me your heart a little more so I can trust you

nongdam anya igeon jinjja sarangeul gamjeong hal su itdamyeon eodideun gaja
neomu keoseo nollal geoya ireon nado naega shingi hanikka
neol aneumyeon sesangeul da gajin deutae neol irheumyeon modeunge
kkeutnal geot gata modeun geostdeure neoran uimireul
buyeohae shimgaghan Trouble majeodo byeolgeo anin ge dwae

I’m not joking, this is real, if we can love, let’s go anywhere
You’ll be surprised at how big it is, even I think it’s amazing
When I hug you, I feel like I have the whole world, if I lose you, I feel like it’ll all be over
I put you in everything and even serious trouble doesn’t seem like a big deal

cheoncheonhi matchwo gaja Baby take it slow neon naui mamsog han songi kkot Flower
neol kkeunheul su eobseo Cause you’re like caffeine
neo eobshin bonael su eobseo dan harudo
urin jal maja Tetris eogjiro kkiwo matchul piryo eobtji
Teacher, doctor, mama and father mwodeun haejul ge malman hae Lover

Let’s take it slow, baby take it slow, you’re a flower in my heart
I can’t quit you cause you’re like caffeine
I can’t spend a single day without you
We fit together well like tetris, there’s no need to force it together
Teacher, doctor, mama and father, I’ll be anything, just tell me lover

I’ll do anything for you nega jigeum haneun maldeureul
na midji motaneun geon anijiman jogeum duryeowo
gipeo jilsurog apaya haltenikka jom deo neoui mameul boyeojwo

I’ll do anything for you – what you’re saying right now
It’s not that I don’t believe it but I’m a little scared
Because the deeper it gets, the more it’ll hurt
Show me your heart a little more

nae nuneul bara bomyeo ttatteutan geu ibsullo marhaejwo
yeong wonhi byeonhaji anheul georago
gipeo jilsurog naega apeuji anhgeneoui mameul boyeojwo

Look at my eyes and tell me with those warm lips
That we will never change
Show me your heart so I won’t hurt when we get deeper

I’ll do anything for you baby nado ihae hae neoui maeumeul
You’ll do anything for me baby jeongmal gomawo neoui maeumeun
Baby ga nareul mideo jwo jashin eobtdamyeon ireon maldo hal su eobseo
naega neoreul mideul su itdorog jom deo neoui mameul boyeojwo

I’ll do anything for you baby – I understand how you feel
You’ll do anything for me baby, I’m so thankful for your heart
Baby, trust me, if I wasn’t confident, I wouldn’t even say this
Show me your heart a little more so I can trust you.

“It sounds nice, isn’t it?” asked Taejoo. He then glanced towards the two.

“It was amazing, my voice and Yoseob’s really did sounds good combined together,” Junhyung hug Yoseob’s waist from behind.

“It was daebak indeed, you should include this to your solo mini album, Junhyung-ah ,” Yoseob hopped happily on Junhyung’s lap. They had informed by Cube that Junhyung will be debuted as soloist.

“I was thinking of the same toughts,” Junhyung pressed his lips to the back of Yoseob’s neck.

“Hm guys, i dont mean to pouring water into your happiness but, that means you’ll have to record the song again. Cube will not release the Junseob version of Anything,” interrupted Taejoo much to the two lovebird's annoyance.

--

“Hey, how was the recording?” Yoseob asked Junhyung when he came home that late night. Yoseob had white loose sleeveless shirt and a pair of boxers on. He sat down on the sofa and hugged his pillow.

“I’m satisfied with the recording. GNa noona finished it with one take,” Junhyung plopped down beside the smaller boy and put one of the earbuds to Yoseob’s ear. “Listen to this.”

Yoseob nodded to the music, he listened to the song untill it ended.

“It’s good.”

“But I prefer the Junseob version,” Junhyung threw his arms around Yoseob. Yoseob then burried his face on Junhyung’s chest, wrapping his arms around the latter in process. Junhyung nuzzled his face into Yoseob’s hair. Smelling the familiar scent of his shampoo.

“Nado,” Yoseob kissed Junhyung’s lips. The rapper instantly deepened the kiss. His arms still hug Yoseob’s waist tightly. He nibbled softly on Yoseob’s lips and the kiss soon turned into a battle of tongues. They fought for dominance but Junhyung then let Yoseob lead their kisses.

The earbuds still attached to their ears, the song—Anything was still could be heard from the earbuds. But now, they could hear their voices, articulating the sweet melodies of ‘Anything.’ The Ipod played the guide version of ‘Anything,’ the Junseob version of ‘Anything.’ ♥