Chapter 3

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bare with me, it's gonna be slightly long chapter hehehe

"Eonnie, wake up! It's already morningg!"

Hanbyul jumped onto the mattress that Yoonhae was sleeping on. Yoonhae immediately budged and sat up. She's a light sleeper so she could easily wake up if anyone or anything make noise. Yoonhae rubbed her eyes and took in every details that were in the room. Yoonhae, then, tickled the young one and making her giggled. Hanbyul tried to free herself but she failed. The older one was too strong for her.

"Eonnie stop! HAHAHAH! It's ticklish!"

Yoonhae gave in and stopped tickling the young one. Yoonhae cleaned up her little sleeping place before making their way out.

"Let's wash up!"

The little one nodded in excitement. Both girls laughed at how silly they were when brushing their teeth. Then, they helped out in the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Mummy! Is there anything that I can help you with?" Hanbyul asked.

"Sure sweety, please set up the table for me."

Both girls saluted and went to set up the table. Hanbyul chose a Princess plate to eat her breakfast today. To be more exact, it's a plate with Princess Elsa picture on it. The young one was addicted to the show, Frozen. She could sing Let It Go the whole day without getting tired of it. Mrs Kim asked Yoonhae to wake Hanbin up. She quietly step into the guy's room.

She shook his body, "Bin-ah, wake up~"

The guy didn't budged a bit. Yoonhae shook his body again with more pressure. Hanbin turned left and right due to her shaking his body continuously. He then pulled Yoonhae to his side and wrapped himself around her, making her caught off guard. Yoonhae didn't know what to do at all. She tried to free herself but the guy only tighten his grip around her even more. It happened for the first time in 16 years of being friends with Hanbin.

"Let's just stay here for a few seconds," Hanbin said softly, making Yoonhae shivered with his breath. Their distance between each other was very close that Yoonhae could feel his chest near her back. Yoonhae tried to be cool and turned to look at him.

"Breakfast getting cold. If you don't want to starve yourself, better wake up now," Yoonhae sticked out her tongue and quickly took this chance to escape from Hanbin with her heart beating very fast.

"Are you okay, Yoonhae?" Mrs Kim asked, because the older one heard running in the corridor.

"I'm fine, Mother," Yoonhae smiled.

She hoped that her face didn't blush. If not, it will be really embarrassing.

"Is Han coming out?"

"Yes, he is."

Yoonhae helped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter