Run.

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tucking the black locks of shiny yet short hair, the foreign Jackson of small eyes and strong jawline clicked his tongue in cocky success at the sound of the lock clicking open after his magic of rigging. Breaking banks were easy, now breaking a safe box found in a local bar within the owner’s office? That was just a piece of cake.
And Jackson knew it.
“Come to daddy,” his low whisper came with his ripped muscles flexing at his quick at grabbing the green bills and placing them swiftly into the small black leather bag that was soon getting fuller and fuller. He was never one to rob silly local places, but the owner kicked him out for being a bit “too arrogant,” much to his denial. Jackson was never one to lose after all. He was in to give the his lesson, and the sound of green paper going into his property was enough of a lesson with the Chinese male’s smile being of pure revenge.
“You were cocky though,” his ear suddenly rang as he thought back to the brown-headed partner of his, Heo Youngji, who rolled her eyes as they were a block away from the bar, the darkness of the night invading them as she spoke. This was always their time to act, and no matter how much they were wanted by police, the two criminals were each a piece of intelligent minds to even get a peek of.
“You won’t complain though,” almost as if she was next to him, Jackson shook his head with a quiet chuckle as he stuck the last stack of money into the bag. If anything, she was the one who screamed in excitement every single time for money. She loved it, and the amount of shopping bags the next day was almost ridiculous.
His landing feet felt no impact after he jumped out of the office’s window which he climbed in the first place. Guarding the black bag under his leather jacket, Jackson quickly placed a black snapback over his head before ducking quietly outside of the alleyway.
Although the young 21-year-old criminal was pretty sure everyone in the bar was drunk as hell, he made sure to not seem out of the ordinary as his feet slowly took place into the main entrance of the bar which in just a few hours will be surrounded with multiple police cars and investigators trying to find out who took every single paper of cash from the “wonderful” owner and who disconnected all of the security cameras in the first place.
Yet, Jackson did not mind that. That was merely a common thing by now, nobody will catch them. However, he did mind the owner.
That .
Slowly, like always, he felt his veins begin to pop out as his hands fisted along with his blood turning into boiling water. His eyes locked at the owner, no older than 30, he watched as the long arm ran across a long white leg, followed by a giggle.
How could she let herself get touched in that way?
“I knew I shouldn’t have let her buy that dress. She looks like a .” His teeth seething, he was ready to pounce into a fist fight with the erted guy who leaned into Youngji’s ear while rubbing her exposed arm softly.She released her muted laugh, not the normal way he is used to seeing, but a way that was actually y?
However, at her eyes opening after laughing, she caught the glimpse of leather and the signature snapback. Breathing a sigh of relief inside of her, she pouted her lips in action before whispering,
“I have to go… Can we meet up some other time?” Already used to the desperate nods she would get, a fake number is what she wrote down before swiftly giving her last goodbye after much pleading to stay. Making eye contact with Jac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter