A Princess Fell in love with a Gangster

The Person I Love [HIATUS]

“Straighten your back Miss Jihyun.” Mrs. Lee said. Jihyun straighten her back and walked properly. A book was place on her head and she got to balance it so it would not fall. She woke up 5am every morning to begin her training as the perfect lady. She didn’t want all these. Her parents wanted her to do it and she got no choice.

“Mrs. Lee how many hours left before school started?” Jihyun asked while walking back and forth. She was used to this training that she could walk like normal. She didn’t need to look up to the book on her head.

“1 more hour, I suggest we stop now and continue tomorrow. Go get ready for school Miss Jihyun.” Mrs. Lee said. Jihyun stopped walking and took the book that was on her head. She gave it back to Mrs. Lee with a smiled.

“Thank you for spending your time training me Mrs. Lee.” Jihyun thanked her.

“It’s my pleasure Miss Jihyun. I take my leave now. See you tomorrow.” Mrs. Lee bowed. Jihyun gave a smiled and Mrs. Lee went to the door and left the house.

Jihyun went up to her room to get ready for school. After she took a bath, she dried her long black hair. She went to her walk in closet and took her uniform. She wore her uniform in a dressing room that had been provided.  She went to the mirror to check on herself. Satisfied she slung her Coach backpack behind her and started to walk downstairs. She already had breakfast, so now she just drank her milk and ate a toast.

When she was done she went outside a limo was already awaited for her.  Maids and butlers stood in two lines and bowed at her as she passed by and bid goodbyes. The chauffeur opened the door for her and she went in. The limo moved to her school.

She attended Woolim High School. It was not a school for elite. It was just a normal school. Jihyun requested her parents to let her school at a public school. It was the only wished that Jihyun asked for from her parents.

She arrived at the school 10 minutes later. The chauffeur opened the door and she stepped out. The chauffeur bowed to her and went back to the limo. He drove off.

Jihyun went inside the school. Some students waved and said hi to her. She politely smiled and greeted them back. She went to her locker and put her locker combination. She opened and put the book inside her locker.

“Hi Jihyun!” A voice said cheerfully.

“Hi Kimchi.” Jihyun greeted back. Kimchi or her real name Kimmie Lee was the only best friend that Jihyun had. Kimchi was friend with her since they were kindergarten. Kimchi was half Korean and half Philippines.

“Jihyun-ah, I went on a date with Minhyuk oppa yesterday! He was such a romantic guy. He even bought dinner for me and…” Kimchi kept on talking about her boyfriend while Jihyun just listened to her with a nod and a smiled.

Just when Kimchi was talking, loud screams from girls could be heard. Jihyun and Kimchi turned their head and saw no other than the kingkas Infinite.

Jihyun eyes twinkling at once when she saw them, especially when she got see the one that caught her heart…

Nam Woohyun

Kimchi looked at Jihyun then looked at Woohyun. She shook her head seeing Jihyun always looked so giddy and excited when Jihyun saw Woohyun. Of course she didn’t show it but Kimchi knew her best friend like she was the back of her hand.

Infinite passed by without Jihyun taking away her gazed from Woohyun, group of girls trailing behind Infinite. Jihyun sighed in content and turned back to her locker.

“Woohyun sunbae is so handsome.” Jihyun said.

“Yeah… I know but you and him are impossible.” Kimchi said. Jihyun shut her locker and began to walk to her class with Kimchi.

“Why? Because he’s a kingka?” Jihyun asked.

Kimchi shook her head. “No. Because you’re a princess and he’s a gangster. Love between you two is impossible. Besides he didn’t even look at you.” Kimchi said.

“I can make him look at me.” Jihyun blurted. Kimchi raised an eyebrow. “How? Talk to him?” Kimchi asked.

Jihyun opened to say yes but when she thought back she never has the guts to talk to him. Kimchi shook her head.

“I knew it. It’s just an unrequited love.” Kimchi said and walked inside the classroom. Jihyun went inside the classroom slowly.

“Is it really unrequited love? Maybe she’s right. Woohyun sunbae is very different from me. He wouldn’t like a quiet girl like me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way check the description and the foreword. I changed it all.