chapter 6

BELIEVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

Its been a week since their encounter.

Hanbin was having a relaxed breakfast, it was just a banana and a glass of milk. He kinda a bad cook, so he barely eat a proper meal everyday since his parents died. He barely get a proper job because he quit school when he was 13 years old, a week after his parents died. His relatives didnt want to take care of him but still gave him a home to stay and sleep, also a pocket money each month for food and stuff, but still didnt enough to buy things that he wants. For the past five years, he had been through a lot, he had been robbed, almost got killed, and stuff. The only job he has is, singing, with his guitar, like a street performer. Not a job actually, but still, he can get some money, better than nothing.

So, one day, while he was enjoying his banana with a glass of milk, with his messy hair because he just woke up. His phone suddenly vibrates, he put his one and only banana down, and checked his phone. He checked his phone curiously.

february 2, 9:46 a.m

Congratulations beacuse you passed the audition. I am from yg entertainment, i'm going to tell you that with your qualification, you can be one of the trainees in YG.

In a week, we will held another audition, to determine whether you can be one of the trainees here, or not. 

If you interested, you can come to yg company for more information.

Hope to see you in a week.

-

Hanbin got reaaaaaaaaaally shocked, he tapped his head using his right fist for several of times right after he read the message, he cant believe it. He always been dreaming about being a star from that company, being an idol, being.............. being a singer. Suddenly, his eyes were filled of tears, he felt so touched. After all those hard times, all those hard times, all those hardships he've been through, finally, another step closer to his dream, to be a singer, to be on a stage he've been craving for. He clasped both of his hands together, put it close to his chest. "mom, i finally made it" with his eyes closed. He opened both of his eyes "i hope you were here, so that we can cherish this moment together..... mom" he sighed "how i wish..........................." the tears that  he've been holding suddenly flows through his cheeks. He stilll cant denied that he still miss his parents, even after five years.He.........he still miss his mom..........................

- after a week-

Its a wonderful morning. a veeeeeeeeeeeeery wonderful morning. Its the da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter