autograph please.

Autograph please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Jungkook was an ordinary student living in busan. Well that was what he thought because he wasnt an average kid. He was jungkook for goodness sake. Over all mr popular and athlete of the school. Football, basketballhe and martial arts were all in his activities in highschool. His grades were good too, compared to average, he was better. 

 

Boys would look upto him and admire him while girls fawned and fangirled over him as his personality would be quite fitting for the status of him bieng one of the most coolest kids in his highschool.  His shyness that made him a bit quiet around girls, resulted in him seeming slight charismatic and cool in the girls eyes  and the object of admiration and respect for many boys that were younger and some that were even older than him.

 

His hobbies were mostly stuff he thought was fun. Like arts, singing and dancing. No way he would show anyone that, since he would be shy most of the time. He didnt like to share anything with others, that were mostly his thoughts and feelings. he would only share it to the ones he would be most comfortable with and rely on them and so far the person has always been his mom. The only person he could ever open up to such a deep extent to show his hobbies and talents infront of her.

 

He would mainly sing and dance to songs he would love most. And lately its been two years since jungkook like a particular idol. His voice would soothe him, make him dance or make him cry. Make him happy or make him sad. That would totally depend on what he would listen to by this idol. He would find himself searching for more of his songs and anxiously waiting for comebacks from him.

 

He so much loved his music that he would dance to them, hum to them and could stay up the whole night if he had to wait for a release of a new song from his idol. To which he possibly would never admit such an obsession but would blush knowing that he would totally do anything for that idol.

 

========

 

He came to class early, the class didnt have many students gathered yet so he took out his headphones and started playing a song to his liking. He sat by the window increased the volume to maximum qnd closed his eyes. Entering his own little world of peace and bliss , made by the angelic and soulful voice of his artist.

 

But soon the bliss was over as he felt the earphones yanked off of him and pulled by force. He felt shocked and annoyed.

 

"Kookie-ah? Do you hear me?" Jimin (yelled) asked

 

"Yeah hyung! Im not deaf...and please warn me before you pull my head phones off like this! I can totally feel the love." jungkook grumbled, clearly annoyed by the olders actions.

 

"Aish...what else was I suppose to do when you shut your ears and eyes?" Jimin reteorted back.

 

"I dont know? Maybe something more appropriate than this?" Jungkook sassed. No use fighting, you've already lost.

 

"Yeah, next tIme i'll just punch you to get your attention." Jimin joked

 

"whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

"What were you listening to anyways? You were so focused on it."  jimin smirked when he saw the youngers ears turning pink all of a sudden. He got more curios then to know who it was. Maybe jungkook was interested in girlgroups?.

 

"N-nothing!" He bit his lips from nervousness and looked somewhere else rather than to face his hyung.

 

"Friendly advice kookie-ah? When you're suppose to lie, you must play it cool to make it convincing, not make it too much obvious by making that expression. Aish... you really cant lie, can you?" Jomin shook his head, feeling pity for the naive, innocent and honest younger.

 

"Jungkook just lowered his head in embarrasment but jomin took that opportunity to snatch the youngers phone and scroll through his mp3 files. An all too knowing look on his face. 

 

"Oh~so cute~... so kookie? You like V?" Jimin chuckled but the youngers expression just got worst at this point as his cheeks went a shade of pink now. And he was basically a ball of cuteness which was trying to hide his face and trying to snatch his cell phone back.

 

"No-o, I-I...dont like him, i...just like his songs." Jungkook managed to say by difficulty due to the embarrasment.

 

"You don't need to be so shy...im sure V would be pleased to know there's such a cute fanboy dreaming about him" jimin said with his best eyesmile, in a teasing way. The younger just kept his hwad down, pretended to sulk , so the older will know that he can't play with anyone's weakness. Kookie will make hyung pay.

 

Lastly, jimin chuckled and just gave the cell phone back before patting his head, ruffling the youngers hair and then saying bye to leave for his class.

 

Yes, jungkook fell for the new kpop idol solo artist V, idol, singer, dancer, actot and model who was popular in all asia. He was very famous for his cute boy looks and his incredible singing all together, girls went crazy for him. Especially when only girls adore him and guys hate him by envy and jealousy. Many guys hated him for his funny atittude and childish behaviour. The way he would win all the hearts of his fans with a pure but whole hearted toothy smile and  jungkook knows that a person like that should be adored and idols like him are one of a kind who don't change thier personality or behaviour for the camera.

 

===========

 

 

 

School ended hectically with the english teacher and the math teacher giving extra homework for today, but jungkook was just glad today was over, he didn't want to face anyone of his friends thinking that jimin might have told other people what he found out today, but after walking through the hallway corridoors no one seemed to look at him with wierd looks....not. Because he didn't notice anyone giving him wierd stares or people whispering to each other when they saw him. So...jimin didn't tell anyone?..thank goodness..jungkook sighed in relief.

 

He took out his phone and played the song 'hold me tight' by andnd started walking back to his home. (in style :D)  His head would shake from the left to the right in harmony with the song's beat. He couldn't close his eyes while walking though so this much was enough for him enjoy. 

 

On the way back home, he saw a poster of V On a shopping mall wall and people around him was noticing a boy reading a V poster because shopping is usually  done by female and the attention he was recieving for even looking was too much as all the noonas would internally coo at the sight of a cute fanboy reading the description of the poster. That's right, they knew, girls are scary.

 

"It says that there's finally gonna be fanmeeting two days from now, here in busan.." one girl said behind him and startled him, which made the maybe noona giggle out of the youngers cuteness. "ne, thankyou" jungkook bowed and the noona giggled more. "Well, I guess im seeing you there too, always happy to see more support for uri oppa V" the noona waved and went and jungkook was at a lose for words. "I dont even know who she is, how did she know I also like his music?" He just scratched his head in confusion and went happily hearing the good news this day.

 

============

 

"Mom...you see....there's a fanmeeting that I really want to go to..." he nervously tried to ask his omma for permission, when dinner started. 

 

His omma nodded "yeah, so you want to go where exactly?" His mom asked the details of the place, time and area zone. To which jungkook explained hoping that she would allow him.

 

"Yeah sure, you can go" she nonchalantly replied like it was a no big deal for her. 

"Really? I can go?" Shocked to get the permission so easily, jungkook couldn't believe it.

"Yeah sure, as long as it's not past your curfew cuz its clearly at noon and youre a boy not a girl for me to worry wherever you go" his omma smiled.

"oh, thankyou omma! " he smiled too.

"Yeah, now eat your food, you make me worry about your decreasing weight every month" his mother stated in a scolding manner while jungkook chuckled and nodded with a salute along with a "yes sir!"

 

============

 

Jungkook fidgeted . Standing in his place , anxiousness filled him and he would sigh or gulp in every 5 minutes. He didn't know what to call this feeling in which he was feeling cold, sweaty, with a nervous heart and slight excitment. he headed straight towards the fanmeeting place , filled with fangirls , who were there carrying posters. It felt like he was the only guy there. He's definitly not gonna survive this. He looked around with his doe eyes , cautiously standing at a safest place devoid of any girls there.

 

He partly regretted coming here , he thought of not coming here all night but It was a maybe once in a life time opportunity and his heart won over his brain. And besides, it was too late to go back now because his mom already went now, and will come later to pick him up.

 

A while later all the girls began to scream loudly when they saw V coming on stage, it was like a dream. Seeing the person in real life. His eyes were larger than normal, mouth opened, basically he was completely in a state of awe.

 

"Hello, my precious fans. Im really excited and nervous to meet you all." V said as he flashed his famous smile. To that the fans screamed and cheered. There were even shouts of 'sarangheyo' from some hectic fangirls. Jungkook had no words to even speak , he just silently kept staring, with his big eyes.

 

In a while, after the talk with the fans. The fansigning started and since there were approximately 50 fangirls from busan, V decided to accepted all of the fans requests to sign thier album.

 

Jungkook brought his favorite special acoustic album that was hard to get, it was kinda embarrasing to boast but what could he say? He was a big fan and he thought that his favorite album , if signed would become greatly precious. It felt like a million minutes when there was two girls after him, and soon his turn would come. He suddenly got really anxious and nervous, gulping several times before his turn came.

 

"Annyeong..." v said , smiling and looking at him.

"H-hello.." jungkook replied nervously , still thinking Its a dream. Everything in a dreamlike.

"Woow, you have this edition? Thankyou for supporting me, now what should i write for you dear?" V bieng polite and amused that his fanboy is bieng so shy.

"Ahh, I dont know..." his mind wasnt working , he quickly thought of something. "...you can use curse words at me..." jungkook immediately bowed his head in embarrasment when he heard the idol start to laugh. It was stupid. "....since it would be embarrasing..... if you write stuff that are... usually meant for girls..." jungkook managed to continue his sentence without dying or passing out. I think you all can imagine his state.

"Hhahah, you are funny, I like you. What's your name?" V Chuckled

"My name?..its j-jungkook...jeon jungkook." still nervous and wondering why would the other ask his name, then he wanted to hit his head on a wall because that's needed to be written in an autograph.

"T-thankyou.." jungkook said as V started to write an autograph for him.

"Hope I'll see you again, in one of my concerts, jungkook." V said while writing. 

"I would love to meet you again too, but Im afraid I'll always be in busan, Studying." Jungkook slumped his shoulders, didnt know when he got this comfortable to talk without stuttering, but it was an improvement.

"Ahh, really?...thats dissapointing." v said while giving the signed album back. Real disapointment was etched on his face which made jungkook blush a little. "oh I know! Gimme your album again. " jungkook gave him the album to see the idol scribbling something on a page of it. And then eagerly giving it back and shouting bye! Becuase he took longer than usual time per one fan. Jungkook felt special. He blushed and went (ran) quickly. 

 

There was still time for his mom to come pick him up. He went to a nearby cafe to calm himsef down because everything was in a hazey and dreamlike state with his heart beating fast. He still couldn't believe what happened before a few moments ago. UNBELIEVABLE.

 

===============

 

He Immediately locked the door to his room and jumped on his bed. After a minute of pure excitedness+happiness+desire to jump and shout, he repeated the moment in his head again and again. It was precious for him, every passing minute , memory seemed to get more lovelier. He then looked again at the signed album and giggled that moment (he's allowed cuz he's alone anyways). 

 

He looked and awed. he Couldn't believe his own two eyes at the sight. OMG!!! What the hell is this!?!?.  

 

There, below the idols sign there was a cute little message with a heart.

 'you seem really friendly, i hope we could be friends'

.awwwwhhh~ but that wasn't the main thing. The shocking thing was that there was a number written on it. 0_0. is that really...? Wow. he quickly saved his contact number as 'v' , he wanted to find out and know that was it reallyhis number or not... really....what are the odds of a celebrity giving a fan his contact number? He doesn't even know me...

 

That made jungkook suspect that what kind of a person is v anyways? Does he go around giving everyone of his fans that amuses him, his number? That's what made jungkook think. am I a pabo? He must totally be a playboy...aisshhh! I dont know if that person is good or not? He's a celebrity. Who knows how many friends he has....I bet he would be interested in pretty actresses or models....not an average kid like me.

 

Jungkook didnt know how he got so much paranoid and why was he thinking of v liking him in that way but he was scared now. He convinced himself to not use that number, never call because it screamed suspicious. However.... however. Theres always a however and a second thought in Jungkooks head, an irrational and supported by his heart reason of why he should call. His heart went to the picture of how V sincerely smiled at him and how he looked slightly disapointed that thier small time to greet was over.....and that part of him won as he smiled at the sweet memory. (He still wasnt getting over the part where he had a conversation with his all time favorite idol).

 

It took all of jungkook inner strength and guts (and few rounds of inner wars of 'to call or not to call') but he finally touched the green option on V's contact number. finally... a few seconds later, someone picked up the phone and jungkooks heart stopped. 

 

"Hello?" Jungkook heard an unfamiliar voice "hello?.... Who is this?" The person on the other line continued..jungkook's heart dropped.... this isn't V's voice....

 

V's POV.

 

they were sitting in a car, him and his one manager, that was driving him back to his temporary staying apartment type place (a little more fancier than an apartment, but like an apartment.) because v refused to stay in a hotel, no matter what.

 

His manager's phone vibrated. after stopping the car at a side of the road , he picked up the phone. "hello?" 

V looked towards his manager, curious as to why he stopped.

"Hello? Who is this?" The person on the other line made no sound as V's manager continued on to know the identity of his caller, because his number is only given to people from shows that invite his idol and famous companies managers that would want cf's. thats why his manager was eiger to know who he was, its his job to increase his schedule.

"Im V's manager speaking... may I know who is speaking?" V leaned closer to the manager to gesture for him to tell who he is. While his manager just kept the 'I dont know yet expression'.

"Ahhh, I apologize for my late answer, im jungkook..." the other line replied in a hasted manner.

"Jungkook?" The manager mouthed to remember where he mightve met him, or did he forget a manager? Or business but he didnt expect the idol to snatch his phone away from him and start talking to the person.

"Ahh jungkook!! Im so glad you actually called, I didn't think you would....I waited." V said with joyous expression and a big smile.

"O-Ohh, me too. I was surprised when I...saw your number." The caller was hesitant to speak now, and was stuttering, but v didnt care. He found a friend now.

"Yeah, sorry hahah," v chuckled after. "Listen, my manager is glaring at me right now...I think im in trouble now, but lets meet up later." V hurriedly told the younger a cafe nearby and the time and ended the call after hastily saying bye.

 

"I cant believe you would do such a reckless thing!" His manager yelled for the hundredth time at him and v just pouted.

"It's only one fan..." he mumbled.

"Well,you're not suppose to give any contact numbers to anyone , not even 1, , my numbers are only for clients and workers that are related to showbusiness." his manager scolded him.

"Well what am i suppose to do then? I dont have a phone." V retorted.

"Thats exactly why you dont have a phone, how do you know he won't spread the contact number to anyone?." his manager was fuming now, v pouted.

"Jungkooks not like that! And Im going in a while to meet him!" He marched away from his manger hyung and went to change his clothes that he could wear to meet jungkook.

 

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV.

 

Jungkook was now in the middle of panicking and looking through his closet to find something decent enough to look nice but sadly everything looked plain or unsatisfying which was really wierd because all of the clothes were his choice.

 

He managed to put together a slightly loose v-neck white shirt , blue jeans and a dark grey hoodie over the shirt. not bad...  He was ready now. He chose to walk to cafe, earlier than the decided time, 20 minutes early. After getting close to the cafe, he came inside to see that v was already seated there. Shocking.

 

"Oh, jungkook, you're early." V was also dressed like jungkook. A grey hoodie. cute...

"hello...umm...V-" jungkook didnt know what to address him by...since he was meeting his idol in a cafe and talking....wow, am I dreaming? No, then is it rreally reality? Because he looks so angelic face to face..

"hahah , just call me taehyung, I think your not older than me , right? " v proceeded in a warm and friendly manner that jungkook felt no ice between them. He felt like he could say anything and v would take it as a friendly joke. He smiled.

"Yes, im two years younger, I guess I should call you hyung.." jungkook stated shyly.

"Yeah, " v chuckled. " you know? Im staying here for a week, can you accompany me? I will get bored all alonein my apartment. It would be nice to have a friend around"

"F-friend? Really? Me?" Jungkook didnt know what to say.

"Yeah, unless your busy.." .V's tone got a bit sad at the end.

"Oh no. It would be my pleasure...but its hard to believe a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter