004

SEVEN OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of us entered Jinhwan hyung’s house. I gasped for a second, his house is so big and neat. Not to mention that his house not like a typical man house, everything is on its place, I can’t even find any dust at all. ‘This hyung is clean freak,’ I thought.

Probably Yunhyeong hyung saw my reaction just now that he patted my shoulder, “Too neat, huh?”

I startled a bit by Yunhyeong hyung’s pat, and a sound that came out from my mouth is just dry laughter.

“I’ll take a bath, first!” Donghyuk started screaming, made me back into sense.

“Don’t lock the door, I’ll enter later,” Jinhwan hyung said it.

Chanwoo told me that they often take a bath together, maximum with three as there only two bathroom in the house, one near the kitchen and one at the grand room. Bobby hyung always use the grand room toilet and take a long time there, so they sometimes ended up showering together.

“Okay, hyung.” Donghyuk replied as he entering the bathroom.

“Chanwoo, may I borrow your cloth?” I asked Chanwoo, being careful as I am when there’s only two of us, Junhwe getting prepare for his bath while Jinhwan and Yunhyeong cook for us.  

“Sure, hyung. You can borrow anything you want. Why even bother asking me? Hahaha. I’ll take shower first, later I show you the way to my wardrobe, okay?”

“It’s our first time meet. How come I use someone’s cloth without getting permission, you lame?”

“Hahahahaha. Okay, so where will you take bath? There or upstairs?” while pointing to the downstairs bathroom.

“Where will you take bath at?”

“Upstair, with Bobby hyung.”

“Oh, I’ll take shower with you, then. I’m still awkward with them, though.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Chanu-yah” Jinhwan called him.

“Yeah, hyung?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter