Everyone, Please Meet My Everything

Until Whenever

All the members of BIGBANG are gathered at the office of their beloved CEO, Yang Hyun Suk to discuss their enlistment.

"Are you sure with this? I mean all of you will enlist at the same time?" YG said in a worried tone

"The members and I already talked about this sajangnim. If we enlist at the same time it will be easy for us and our fans." The leader said

"Don't you think it's too soon? and also don't you think it would be better if atleast two of you will be left to entertain the fans?"

"Sajangnim, I know you're concern for our career but please do not worry. I know that our fans will never forget us. They are strong and the most patient fans.And also, we trust our VIP's." TOP answered him.

"And we would like to finish the service efore we get married." Taeyang followed. It seems that YG is stiill worried as they can see it through his expression and his deep sigh. The members look at each other.

"If that's your plan and you already made your mind, then I can't go against it anymore. If you trust your fans, then I must trust you more."

"Thankyou Sajangnim! We will keep you updated while we're in the military service." Seungri said with his usual mischievous smile

"I'm not interested seungri." YG smack him slightly causing the other members to smile. "So you're planning to hold a concert also?" YG asked them

"Yes sajangnim. It's going to be our last concert before we enlist for military. We want to see our fans for one last time." Daesung said. YG just nod.

"I think this is all set. Make sure to prepare for that concert and make sure to give your fans a hundred percent happiness cause after that concert, you'll cause them pain." YG fix his hat and stood as well as the boys. He tap their shoulders and hug them one by one. When it's Jiyong's turn, he looked at him intently. "Look at you. I never thought you'll grow like this. Time flies really fast. I wish for your happiness and I hope your fans will accpet her too."Jiyong smiled at him. "Go back now and work on your s." YG told them as they leave the office. 

"Hyung are you sure about this?" Seungri asked Jiyong while they are making their way to the recording studio.

"I thought we already talked about this? We will enlist all together. That's final." Jiyong firmly said

"No I mean bringing her to the concert."

"I don't think it's a problem seungri. They had been to concerts together before. It's not  a thing." TOP said.

"I agree. Just go with the flow seungri and please shut your mouth, it will cause us danger." - Taeyang

"I'm just concern."

"Thanks for your concern seungri. Don't worry, I can handle this." Jiyong tap seungri's shoulder.

*****

The members are already at the recording studio to prepare for the concert except for Jiyong. He's holding his phone and trying to contat someone.

"Jagiya! Why does it took you so long to answer my call?" He said with a cute tone

"Omo. Mianhe Jiyongie. I'm busy preparing for your concert. It will be your last concert before you enlist so I want it to be perfect." the person on the other line said.

"I'm touched. kekeke. Where are you? Can you meet me at the terrace? Please?"

"Hmmn.. Let me think."

"Pleasssssssseeee? I want to see you tonight."

"Your voice sounds cute so okay, I'm going to meet you tho I'm really busy now."

"It wont make me feel guilty anyways."

"Ya! You're such a jerk Jiyongie. Wait for me okay?"

"Okay." He turned off his phone and hurriedly went to the terrace oof the building.

*****

*JIYONG'S POV*

I was wating for her at the terrace when suddenly someone covered my eyes with a hand. I immediately hold the hand.

"Dara? Is it you?" I turned to the person who owns the hand still holding it. I wasn't wrong, it's her.

"Ya! Why did you know it was me?" She said while pouting. She's really the cutest thing on earth. Can you imagine this girl is already 32?

"I know your hands. Actually, I memorized all the details of your body." I smirked at her and kissed her hands. I saw her face turned to red. 

"Jiyong-ah, you're such a babo." I chuckled. She hit me. "Stop it! Why are you doing this to me?"

"Cause you're so cute when you blush and when you put. You know I love seeing this side of you." She smiled at me sweetly. 

"You'll be away for two years. I'm going to miss you."

"Are you not planning to visit me noona?" 

"You're aegyo wont affect me. You know that it wouldn't be just as easy as you want. It will cause you harm if dispatch will caught us."

"If that happens, I can pay them to shut their mouth just like I always do whenever they caught us dating."

"Jiyong, I don't want you to waste your money for such thing. What if they're going to use our picture together to blackmail you and asks for more money?"

"It will never happen."

"You're really hard headed. All I want for you is to be safe." I squeezed her hand gently

"Sorry for causing you a lot of troubles. I know that it's hard for you being in a relationship with a bad boy like me. Thank you for always thinking of what's good for me. But please do not forget to take care of your self also."

"Yes sir!" She smiled but it fades away immediately

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that, whenever I think of you being away for two years hurts me. I'm going to miss your face. Your romantic ideas and aegyo acts."

"We could still contact each other."

"No. You should focus on your service and prove them that a G-Dragon is capable of serving the nation." I put her hands on my face.

'You don't know how much happy I am to be able to meet you, to like you, to love you and to have you as my girl. Thank you for staying by my side despite of all those controversies and thank you for loving me and understanding me endlessly. Promise me that you won't fall for someone else and that you will stay with me until whenever" She looked at me intensely

"Why would I looked for someone else when I already have the greatest dragon of Korea namely Kwon Jiyong?" She smiled at me.  "You may be away but you will always be at my heart so don't worry okay? Also, don't worry. I will stay with you whenever, forever"

"Yes maam. But to make it sure, I will ask people to take good care of you."

"You don't have to do that. Two people can't even handle me. Hahaha."

"It's not just two. It's million." She was surprised. She was about to utter words when I cupped her face. "I love you so much Sandara Park" with that I kissed her. The kind of kiss that she will never forget even for two years.

 

***THE DAY OF THE CONCERT****

All YG artist performed on the said concert. It was said to be the most successful concert in Korea. Alot of fans came and wave their lightsticks. All other artist are already at the backstage watching the last performance.BIGBANG's last song was "until whenever" which was dedicated to their fans and to the people who supported them right form the start up until now. The other members already gave their message and it's Jiyong's turn now.

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for being here with us. I know you guys have been with me and the rest of the members through out our life. You didn't left me when the world turns its' back on me. This would be the last time that I'm going to see you. It will take two years for me to see you again because we're going to do the military training. It's gonna be painful for just a while but please continue to support us. I'm going to miss you all VIP's" Suddenly a compilation of pictures was shown at the big screen and all fans are in shocked to see a familiar face. The crowd was quiet and was waiting for Jiyong's next words. "It started with one hello, then I felt butterflies on my stomach the next thing I know is that I love this girl so much. With that, may I request Ms. Sandara Park to come here and share the stage with me." Sandara appeared from the backstage. She was crying. She can't believe that Jiyong was doing this for her. Is this the million of people he's talking about? Yes it is. Jiyong embraced her. " I hope this wouldn't be too much to wish for you... I'm going to introduce to you the girl that I fell in love with and still falling in love with.. the girl behind those love songs.. the girl I want to marry. Everyone, this is Sandara Park, my baby girl, my butterfly and my everything... can you please accept her? and take good care of her when I'm not arround? Can you do that?"

"YEEEESSS!!!" The crowd answered with all  their heart. Almost all of them were crying. Jiyong was shocked. He was not expecting this kind of reaction. He was truely blessed with loving people sorrounding him. Jiyong smiled.

"Thank you everyone. Thank you for accepting our relationship. Thank you for your endless support. Please protect her from all  the haters. Don't leave her side and be her dragon while I'm not arround."

"MARRY NOW JUSEYO!" A fan yelled. The crowd including all the artist laugh

"We will. After two years." Jiyong said smilingly and in front of all the fans, he kissed her. This time, it was a kissed that she will never forget for all of her life. The crowd goes wild with the sweetest and the most romantic scene they have ever seen in a concert.

*****

News: After two years of military service, the members of Bigbang are all back and looks more matured but still hot than they do. This time, the biggest attention was on Kwon Jiyong. It seems that fans are hearing wedding bells. Kwon Jiyong also known as G-Dragon, the leader of Bigbang is reported to tie the knot this December with his long time girlfriend and co-artist, 2ne1's Sandara Park. It was 12th of December 2015 when the two revealed their relationship in front of all the fans who watched Bigbang's last concert before they enlist to military. The news of them being in a relationship becomes a wild fire among netizens. It wasn't a smooth revelation, there are negative reacttions but surprisingly, almost all fans of YG Entertainment defend them from all the bashers. They were indeed a perfect couple. A combination of sweet and bitter. For now, the fans are patiently waiting for their announcements of wedding information. 

*click* Jiyong put off the television.

"I can't believe they are more excited than us." Jiyong said while laughing. He looked at the girl he fell in love with. "I missed you so much."

"Imissed you too." She kissed him and he kiss her back. 

"I love you so much Sandara Park" Jiyong said in between their kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N": Was it good? Kekekeke. Thanks for reading :) I hope you liked it :) Annyeongggg!