;;;

Secret Love

You opened your eyes, turning your head to your side with your arm reaching out for your phone that was calmly resting on your sidetable, you grabbed your phone and unlocked it -- checking what time it was, '01:15PM', you sighed at how long you slept. You continued laying in your bed with your phone resting peacefully on your tummy, your thoughts slowly drifted to Jin, you missed him so badly - you wanted his touch again, you missed everything about him. Your relationship with him was slowly going down due to the less communication that you had with him but you understood why, he was a busy person and his schedule was hectic as hell. Despite his schedule and whatnot, you were still cheering him on and giving him support ever since you met him. 

You slowly think about how you met him, how he suddenly became a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment though he had no experience with singing and dancing, how he debuted and how confident he was about himself. You couldn't remember how you fell in love with Jin, was it his smile? Was it his super mario collection? Or is his love for Pink attracted you the most? You didn't know but it was clear that you fell madly in love with him, you were there for him ever since the beginning, you were also proud of how amazing he is, how serious he gets whenever he's on stage, you loved every single thing about him. Even though, you may fight with him sometimes, you tend to give in because you don't want to lose someone amazing like him. 

There were times where you wanted to give up because whenever you see couples out in the mall or park, showing each other affection -- you wanted that too but you couldn't have it like that because of Jin but he was the reason and still is, that keeps you moving forward in life, he helped you through your hard times and you did the same, he was really special to you and he feels the same way. You know that he loves s so much, how he takes cares of them, feeds them and everything else. Somehow, you joined BTS' fanbase and kept up with the ARMY, being friends with all of them but of course, you didn't tell them that you knew Jin and you loved being in the fandom -- it was the best place to be in but you saw how Jin was not being appreciated as much as the other members, you were sadden by the fact that he wasn't appreciated as much but still, you knew that ARMY still loves him. 

You grabbed your phone again and checked for the time, '02:00PM', it was getting late and you're too lazy to leave your comfortable bed but you got yourself up and you grabbed your fresh set of clothes that you prepared last night before heading to bed, you took a nice warm shower and changed into that set of clothes. You then went to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee because you didn't have the appetite to eat, you took your cup of coffee and placed it on the coffee table and sat on the sofa to watch television while your laptop was on your resting lap, you went through your twitter timeline -- realizing that BTS had their first win after their big comeback, you saw numerous of tweets congratulating BTS on their twitter. Somehow, you knew that the boys won't be in the dorm till late at night so you decided to buy a cake, hoping that you'll surprise them when they get back from everything. 

You had their spare key because they would occassionally come to you if they ever lost their key, you smiled at all of their fans' tweets congratulating them -- you felt so proud of them that tears began forming in your eyes. You entered an empty dorm but there was no mess at all, you worry about them all the time because what if they're not doing well? what if they had problems? They worry you too much but you suddenly felt at ease when you received a message from Jin. 

Seokjin: Babe~ We had our first win today!! I know you're proud of us and don't worry about us, we're doing fine. I love you. 

It's been a long time, well.. not really but it's been days since you last received an 'i love you' from Jin. You couldn't wait to surprise them with the cake and your sudden appearance, you left the cake on the table while you sat on their sofa, making yourself feel at home and began waiting for their return. After a few hours, the sun was already down and the boys still aren't back yet, you took your phone and checked for the timing, '09:40PM', it was really late but you didn't want to leave yet so you continued waiting until you felt your eyes failing on you and you layed on their sofa in your sleeping position and your eyes closed, letting you drift off to sleep in their dorm. 

By the time you were still peacefully sleeping on the sofa, it was already 4AM when the boys finally came back from whatever they were doing. They got startled by your body on the sofa but Hoseok was the one who screamed like a girl when he saw your body, shocking the rest of the boys. He quickly regained his manhood when he finally realized it was just you sleeping peacefully and thankfully, you didn't wake up from his horrific yet funny scream. Jin quickly but lightly hit his head "aish, you're lucky that she didn't wake up. She'll kill you if she wakes up" he sighed, Hoseok apologized and quickly went to the kitchen looking for food, not noticing that there was a cake resting on the table the whole time. "Hyung! There's literally a cake over there" Jimin said loudly enough for Hoseok to hear, he turned around and finally noticed the cake sitting on the table, it was still in its perfect state. "Yah, (Y/N) got us this" Hoseok said, staring at the cake and not touching it. "She must've known that we had our first win today" Namjoon said, smiling at you though you can't see it. 

While you were sleeping, the boys made so much noise but you didn't budge at all -- they thank the gods that you were a deep sleeper and after they finished eating, they just started talking to each other about you, laughing and smiling. Jungkook brought out 7 pieces of paper for each of them, they began writing their thank you notes to you, they also knew that you'll develop tears in your eyes if you read them when you wake up. It took them at least 30 minutes or so to finish writing whatever they wanted to say in the papers, they each had their own indiviual letters and names on the papers because you couldn't tell which handwriting belongs to which and they also knew that you were too lazy to even know which belongs to who. After they finished writing, they took turns on washing up but Jin on the other hand, carried you to his room and placed you nicely on the bed, he then went to wash up and changed into his pajamas, crawling into bed and cuddling with you though you were sleeping the whole time, he kissed your forehead and drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face. 

The next day, you woke up and panicked for a second because you're not in your room then it look less than a minute for you to realize that you were on Jin's bed instead of the sofa in the living room, you sighed and ruffled your hair while trying to get up -- knowing that you didn't pack anything, you just rinsed your mouth with water and wet your face, knowing that it would keep you awake. You then proceeded to the living room to find your phone charging at the side and 7 handwritten letters sitting on the coffee table, you sat on the sofa picked up one letter and started to read it, realizing that it was from Jungkook. 

Annyeong Noona~ Thank you for the wonderful cake! I bet.. you bought it right? I know that baking it would be troublesome because I know that you're too lazy to clean up but it's the thought that counts! ^^ To be completely honest noona, when we finally came back from a tiring but happy day, Hobi hyung noticed a body (he didn't know it was you), he screamed! His scream shocked almost all of us! But he quickly realized that it was you and Jin hyung hit him (lightly) on his head! Kekeke~ Thank you once again noona! You're the best!! From, Jungkook

You smiled at how Jungkook was a sweetheart, you loved the kid like he was your little brother and not to mention the rest of the boys but you can never love them as much as how you love Jin, he was irreplaceable. You then moved on to the rest of the letters, 

Yo (Y/N)! Thank you for the cake! Jungkook has probably told you about how Hobi screamed at the sight of your body laying on the sofa like a dead corpse and how Jin hyung went to hit him on his head but not to worry! He only hit his head.. lightly. Don't worry about all of us okay, we know how worried you can get. I'm saying this on behalf of all of us okay, we're glad to have met you through Jin hyung. At first, when Jin hyung started talking about you (this was when we haven't met you okay), he was going on about how great and wonderful you were AND honestly, I wanted to hit his face because he couldn't stop talking about you and I had.. bad thoughts about you like you were using him for his fame and whatnot but boy I was wrong, you ARE wonderful and amazing. Jin hyung is a lucky guy! I will stop now, you're probably crying. Please don't cry (Y/N)! I know how emotional you can get. From, Namjoon 

(Y/N)!! I'm so very very very sorry for screaming when you were laying on the sofa!!! You seriously looked like a dead corpse and I was thinking, how did a dead corpse crawl into our dorm?!?! I'm glad it was just you sleeping~ but... I'm sorry (on behalf of us) for making you wait for us the entire night, it must be lonely for you :-( It's okay! I am here to take that loneliness away! Don't tell Jin hyung or he'll kill me!! Kekeke, how was your sleep? Was it good? It must be good because I creeped into Jin hyung's room and saw him hugging you like a pillow, kekekekeke. I will not say anything anymore but thank you for the delicious cake! It tastes really good (but I heard that you bought it.. pffft! I thought you baked it) From, Hoseok (your hope) 

You continued reading the wonderful letters from the boys and you left the last letter for the best, it was from Jin. 

Annyeong (Y/N)! I'm sorry that we kept you waiting for the past few hours or more and I'm sorry for not talking to you that much anymore because of my hectic schedule, you know how busy I can get. I'll make it up to you soon okay, you know that I love you so much. I'm going to say whatever I want to say because I can't find the time to say these words to you due to everything that's happening. You're special, you know that you're special to me. You're irreplaceable and I love you so much but you have to agree, I'm the beautiful one here. Kekeke~ If I hadn't met you that rainy day, I would feel too lonely right now although I have my wonderful fans and the members by my side, don't forget that I'm still thinking about you day and night. My feelings for you keeps growing stronger and stronger, I missed you so much that I kept hugging you last night, not letting you go. And also, about the cake.... you probably bought it (I bet the boys already said it) but thank you so much. You'll always be mine, kekeke~ Too cheesy? I'm also betting that you're crying like a baby right now. I'll see you soon okay? I love you so much. Love, your most handsome and wonderful boyfriend, Kim Seokjin 

You smiled so much at how grateful you were to have such an amazing boyfriend, you can never beat his confidence.. it was too high to reach. You felt happy again, tears started rolling down your face and you didn't even realized it until you saw teardrops on the piece of paper that Jin wrote on, you quickly put the paper down and wiped your tears away, sniffing at the same time. You took your phone and checked for the time, '12:00PM', it was finally time for you to leave the dorm. You took the papers and kept it in your bag then left the dorm, headed back home because you knew that you had work to do but you were just too goddamn lazy to do anything but lay on your sofa with your laptop on your lap and going through twitter, making even more friends with the fellow ARMY. 

When you finally arrived back home, you quickly went into your bathroom to take a long yet nice and cooling shower. You changed into your sweatpants and tshirt then went to the kitchen to make yourself a heavy lunch because you didn't get to eat anything yesterday -- you were starving that you could literally eat a whole cow right now. You placed your meal on the coffee table instead of the dining table because you wanted to watch a movie on your television that had your laptop connected to it, you literally stuffed food into your mouth and thank the lord that no one is there to watch you eat like a pig but well.. only Jin has seen you eating like an actual pig once. And once you were done, you cleared the dishes and unplugged the cable from your laptop and went into your room, you then started on your work which was due by tomorrow night, you panicked for a little while but you calmed down when you started snacking on chocolate that you found in your fridge. 

You had earphones on, you blasted a bit of English songs but your playlist was mostly filled with KPOP and especially, BTS' albums -- while you were jamming and rocking to whichever song was playing in your ear, you didn't noticed that someone had broke into your home. By the time that someone broke into your house, you were already done with your work which you completed after you let out a really heavy sigh. You took out your earphones and turned around to see someone smiling and standing behind you and the only thing you did was panick and kick him on his body. Not only did you panick and kick him, you didn't realize that it was only your boyfriend because your house front door had a pin number on it and the only person you knew that knows your pin number was Jin. 

"Oh , I'm sorry!" you panicked again, realizing that it was Jin laying on the floor. "You kicked too hard babe" he said, laughing it off and sat up. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you? Are you okay?" You covered your face, knowing that you kicked your own boyfriend, you burst into tears because you never kicked him before. "Don't cry, it's not pain at all. Trust me, I'm fine" he cupped your face, wiping your tears away. "A-are you sure?" you stuttered and started sniffing, "I'm fine now stop crying" he pulled you into a warm hug, letting you know that he was okay and completely not hurt at all. 

"I have the day off you know, do you want to watch some movies in your living room?" he asked, smiling at you. And thus, both of you spent the day cuddling -- kissing in between the movies but nothing special happened, it was counted as your normal routine whenever Jin came by during his days off. And as long as he was right beside you, you'll feel safe and secured because he's still here and he'll always remain with you till the very end. The secret love between you and Jin that has been kept for 3 years was still safe and sound, you couldn't ask for more except for Jin's presence and love all day and night. When night finally comes, you fell asleep with your head on his lap while he sang to you, smiling at your sleeping face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HellOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S Z ~ I know I'm like hours late from uploading this :( But I hoped you enjoyed this oneshot! And happy birthday to my angel, Kim Seokjin. I love him so much, you don't even know.... but I also love Kim Namjoon and then there's kim taehyung, jeon jungkook, jung hoseok and park jimin.... ... HAHAH! Okay, I'll stop now >< I hope you enjoyed this!! And do wait for the next chapter on Bitter & Sweet~ I was working on this the entire night after I came back from the airport. I SAW BTOB OKAY I THINK I DIED??