Him

Him

As I walk down the street, all those memories of him start flashing through my mind like a serenade that never ends.

His smile.

The warmth of our intertwined hands.

The sweet nothings that he whispered.

The feeling of having his lips pressed against mine.

The time I found him doing the exact same thing that we used to do with another girl.

The time my heart was wrecked by the same boy that used to fill butterflies in my stomach.

The boy who was my everything.

Koo Jun Hoe.

He was my midsummer dream. Someone a mundane like me could never have dreamt of being with at the first place. Well he was Koo Jun Hoe ,girls wanted him and boys worshiped his coolness. Everything was fine until that one day where everything I feared happened. The worst part of all of this was that I could never bring myself to hate him.

Flashback

It was just a ordinary Sunday morning. I was finally meeting up with him after thousands of cancelled dates, dates in which he arrived many hours later and the forgotten ones.  

There I was sitting at our favourite part of the cafe, inhaling the sweet smell of coffee that filed the air while humming to Justin Bieber’s  the feeling  which was one of his favourite song.

Everything was perfect until I received a text.

-insert any name you wanna call him-

Sorry can’t make it. Last minute basketball practice. Call u later. Ily

-you-

It’s kay. Love you too. <3

Sighing I picked up my stuff and was about to exit the cafe when I saw a blonde headed boy walking into the cafe with his arm wrapped around a really pretty girl’s waist. Shrugging away the thoughts that that boy really looked like Junhoe, I continued walking. Those thoughts instantly came back when I heard his voice.

“One caramel macchiato and one chocolate cappuccino for the beautiful lady”, he said whilst the girl giggled and placed a kiss on his cheek. Tears treated to come out that very moment and it did. I quickly ran to the back of the cafe to hide myself.

I watched with teary eyes as he brought her to our spot.

Watched him as he whispered those classic Koo Jun Hoe sweet nothings.

Watched him as he looked at her the same way he looked at me.

How could I have not gotten the message when those whispering, the dates, the long conversations, the cute yet precious moments and the kisses became lesser and lesser day by day.

If only I listen or if only I had not fallen in love with him completely, I would have not been another girl that was dumped and cheated on by him.

Breaking up with him was simple. I told him that I was tired of his lies and he was actually happy that he could freely date the other girl who was a lot more pretty than me. Not my words but his.

Months after the break up, he was just living life as if nothing had happened but I was a total mess not on the outside but in the inside.

It has been 2 years since that day and I could still not say that my heart does not hurt every time I pass this cafe but it has significantly dropped.  As I walk down the street, I smiled at the memory filled street that made me believe in love. As I was walking out of the cafe, I heard the exact voice that I both hated and loved at the same time.

"your name"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm Charlotte. It's my first story and I hoped y'll liked it and i take requests. So feel free to ask. :)