Final

Cinema
 
 
 
 
 
 
VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN
"Do you want to go and watch a movie?" -I.M; Honestly

"Kim Yein~!" my ears perked up at his call. "Kkukkung!" I smiled when I saw he coming towards my direction. He sat next to me, huffing a bit. "Did you do well?" I questioned as he took a sip from his water bottle. "Of course."

The other Monsta X members came in the waiting room and greeted me in the way. "You have no class today, ey?" Wonho said, knowing the meaning behind my smile. "If I have one why would I be here?" I chuckled. "Did you see us perform?" Minhyuk asked and I nod, "Of course! I can't miss it!". All of them smiled before they went to do their own things, playing games, scrolling twitter feeds, listening to music and talking.

"What are you listening to?" my eyes divert towards him before I took my right ear piece and gave it to him. He took it and wear it as I answer, "Honestly.". "I see." a small smile curved on his lips as he relaxed his body.

I am Kim Ye-In and please don't call me yen or some sort. I am close with the Monsta X members because.. I don't know. Anyhow, we are close and despite being younger than them, we are really friendly. Like seriously, skinships are normal between all of us because gosh, how long has it been since I first know them?

My age? Let say.. much more younger than the oldest Shownu, and younger than Changkyun. You can say that I am much more closer to Changkyun because we are the maknae line, and closer with Wonho because he is actually my favorite in Monsta X. I bobbed my head towards the beats of Interstellar, Changkyun unconsciously live rapping beside me. I tried to follow him (more like mumbling) making he laughed at me.

Both of us said the 'ama Einstein' part loudly before laughing at each other. My hands also made the rapper gestures, being the weirdo I am. "This two." Wonho came before pulling me towards him. "Come on, Changkyun–"

"To the dorm we go!" Minhyuk cut him off, getting out first. Wonho kick his lightly as a revenge because cutting his sentence. Wonho put his arm around me, walking towards the door, the earpiece that once in Changkyun's ear dangling. "Changkyun-ah, what are you doing?" Wonho asked noticing that the maknae aren't moving. Changkyun just nod, smiling to his hyung a bit.

"Come on, kkukkung! Don't want your seat to get taken right?" I giggled before Wonho ruffled my hair. Changkyun heaved a sigh as he saw our disappearing back. Hyungwon put him in a headlock all of a sudden, messing his hair, "Our maknae is jealous, right?"

"What do you mean, hyung? You know that we are just friends." he coughed a bit. Jooheon then poked his side, "Friends? You are her oppa, Changkyun!". "Come on. Your seat are next to her anyway." Hyungwon smiled.

 


All of us are jamming to Monsta X songs. Singing together, switching parts, and many more funny things is happening in this car. Wonho is on my right while Changkyun is on my left. I leaned myself more to Changkyun as I am more comfortable with him. Well, of course right? How can you just lean on your favorite member like it is nothing? I get red really easily and that doesn't help in my case with Wonho either. Anyway, Honestly are next in line. 

All of us narrate to Changkyun's part after his rap. Jooheon hitting Kihyun high notes with his soprano and Shownu doing.. random things. Until the part where SISTAR Dasom narration, I lip sync to it –badly. All of them look at us as I played the girlfriend role. Changkyun hide his face in his palm, embarrassed by all the attention but I play along anyway. 

After the song end, I finally laughed, "I got all the lines wrong.". "I suddenly want to watch a movie." Minhyuk frowned. "Yeah, maknae narration really remind me of cinemas, popcorns and all the movies that is showing now." Kihyun sighed. "I saw the trailer for Victor Frankenstein a few days ago and I think that movie is fun to watch." Wonho speak up before adding, "Maybe.". "Manager hyung, can we go to the cinema? Just today." Minhyuk plead with his two hands clasped together. 

"No. You guys need to practice for tomorrow's schedule." he said mercilessly. "But we promise we practice harder when the movie end!" Jooheon interrupted, earning him a quick and firm, "I said no." from the manager. All of Monsta X sighed. I look at their faces one by one, feeling sorry. These boys just want to watch a movie which is one hour and a half long. Why can't just give them? It's not like they don't train like 16 hours everyday. Gosh, cruel idols reality. 

"Yein-ah, can you help us?" Wonho nudge me slowly. My cheeks heat up at his pleading eyes before I nod. I practiced what I should say in my mind, then took a deep breath before finally pleading. "But manager oppa, they still practice for hours. A movie is just an hour and a half long. Come on, oppa. I know that it has been a long time since you watch a movie right? Can't you just let us go? Just today. Jooheon promised that they will practice harder after the movie end too." I pouted like the maknae I am.

The manager defenses wall seems to broke down when I heard him sigh. "Fine. But only today, okay?" we all cheered at his answer. "Thank you, Yein!" Wonho surprised my by hugging me. I laughed awkwardly before hugging back. He then kiss my forehead making my eyes widen for exactly two seconds.

"That is crossing the line." I felt someone covered my forehead before he turned my body towards him. Of course, who would it be if it is not Changkyun? The mature maknae. Wonho laughed at his dad-like behavior, "Fine, fine. Your daughter is yours.". The other Monsta X members laughed at Wonho remarks while Changkyun just shook his head. He then let my head on his shoulder, his hand carefully playing with my locks. I smiled at the gentleness, feeling the same rate of how my heartbeat act. I hug him from the side, getting into a more comfortable position. I glance at him and I saw his comfortable face. A small smile curved on his lips hearing his hyungs making fun of each other.

Once in a while he would glance at me and when he caught me staring, he will whether flick my forehead, ruffled my hair or crinkled his nose cutely –just like a puppy. With the happy atmosphere, I went to dreamland, knowing that when I wake up we are already; at the cinema. 

 


"For 8."

"The middle seats."

"No no, E row."

We can't contain how excited we are in the cinema. Minhyuk and Wonho constantly holding back their squeals, Shownu and Jooheon who already went to buy some popcorns, Hyungwon and Kihyun already planning for their sneak out to watch a movie that I believed called 'Point Break' and of course, us; the maknae line are waiting for our kind hearted manager to pay for our tickets. 

"We are all set. The movies gonna start in 10 minutes." we nod our heads, understanding. I can't really believe that I am actually at the cinema with Monsta X. This is like the first time ever since they debut. It gives me all sort of jinggly feelings. I saw Jooheon waving his hand at us, calling us there. I nudged Changkyun's arm and point towards the rapper and leader direction using my chin.

Changkyun look unamused (like always) before he put his hand on my shoulder, leading the way to his hyungs. "What do you guys want?" Jooheon asked once we are close with them. 

"Nothing, hyung." Changkyun said almost immediately, making the leader attention turns to me. "Hmm.. Maybe just mineral water." I said, smiling a bit. "Are you guys, sure?" Jooheon asked, not convinced about our choice of menu. "Yes, hyung." Changkyun nod followed by me, "Eung, oppa. We are fine.". "The maknae line save our budget today!" Jooheon cheered out loud earning chuckles from the both of us.

"Yein! Let's go!" Wonho suddenly came and replace Changkyun's place. "Let pick the middle seat, ey?" he stated, smiling those angel smile of his. I glanced behind, just to see Changkyun already went to Jooheon side, helping Shownu to decide on what should he eat. Somehow, knowing that Changkyun aren't trailing us behind make me feel.. disappointed.

"What's with the frown? We are going to watch a movie, right?" Wonho questioned as soon as he catch the frown that unconsciously form on my face. He take a look to where I was looking earlier before smiling, "You are waiting for Changkyun, Jooheon or Shownu hyung, right?"

I frowned again disapprovingly, shaking my head next, "I am starting to regret why I didn't buy any popcorns.". I make a good job on covering my real reason right? Because my Wonho here seems to buy it. "Don't worry, Yein. We share okay? Sharing is caring anyway." he said, chuckling a bit as the manager hand the worker our tickets. The snack team already behind us, waiting in line.

"I take that as a promise okay?" Wonho ruffled my hair as two words came out from his mouth, "Of course!". The movie are in hall 6. Once we open the door, most of the audiences were already seating at their own places. "This story sure is popular." Kihyun commented. "Let's go." Hyungwon smiled at me and I nod. All of us walk to our seats, Monsta X manager leading the way.

The steps are kinda small and one wrong step, I might be falling down these precious steps becoming a movie character myself tonight. And I pretty sure I don't want it today. I carefully went down the steps and halfway down, I already see myself slipping. Isn't it great?

But fortunately the guy behind me hold me close –maybe too close, knowing that I can fall down in any minutes. "Be careful." my head almost snap towards my left, knowing who the voice owner is –Changkyun's. "What?" he said, after I blinked twice. "Nothing." I shrugged him off when we about to arrive to our seats.

"Yein, where do you want to sit?" Hyungwon asked me. I think for a while. Since it had been a really long time since we went to the movies, I might as well sit beside Changkyun right? Just because.

"I want to sit next to Changkyun oppa."

Hyungwon then smiled -wickedly-, "Good choice.". I look at him weirdly at the word 'good choice'. That doesn't suppose to hurt me or scare me in any way, right?

Anyway, all of us settled down. Changkyun is on my left and I am on the very last seat in the middle row. Nah, I don't really care anyway. 

The movie then started. "It must be hard for him to act as a hunchback. His back must hurt a lot." I commented, once I saw the main character. "Isn't he is a real hunchback?" Changkyun said and we both look at each other. "Really?" I asked and he shrug, "I think."

The scene where the hunchback got treat by Victor shows up and I quickly pat Changkyun's arm. "Told you he is not the real hunchback!" I stated. Changkyun does nothing except for rolling his eyes while a faint smile on his lips. I smiled watching his reaction before we went back to the serious mode.

45 minutes passes by and I start to get a little bit chilly. I warm my hands using the heat from my mouth which is not really working for me. I can't help it, okay? My body get cold or chilly easily. By this time Changkyun face looks like he is starting to get bored of this story as he put up his right hand to support his face on his palm. I don't know how or why, but what I know is, the next second, my hands are already holding on Changkyun's arm close, despite it is supporting his face. It felt good and make me felt warm inside. Nothing is better than this. He doesn't mind me doing this too and I just can't stop myself from leaning on his shoulder. 

 


1 hour and a couple of minutes passes by and the movie is getting interesting for me; but no to the maknae next to me. Victor and Igor separate ways and I can sense how strong their friendship are. I wonder if Monsta X had the same friendship line.

I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't notice Changkyun had been staring at me for a while now. When the part where Igor and his lady went to Victor's new work place, I finally cheered a yes in my mind before took a glance at the man beside me. Now he is the one who are fixed on the movie. I chuckled a bit, leaning myself close to him.

He then look at me, "What is it?"

"Nothing." I said, smiling. "Really? I sure that I heard you laugh just a while ago." Changkyun raised one of his eyebrows. "I don't know." I look at him back, this time my left hand also supporting my face. "Why don't you know?"

My eyes travel down from his eyes to his nose and lips before letting my mind say out loud, "I really want to kiss you right now.". I dart my eyes on him to see his reaction and he doesn't seem to faze about it. Just in his eyes; there a hint of slight amusement.

"That is a great way to end a boring movie." he stated, watching the movie again. "This movie is not boring okay? And I'm serious about that." I said, earning his attention. "Why don't you ask Wonho hyung then?" he sounds like he is challenging me. My cheeks flushed at the thought and he snickered, "You like him why would you ask me?"

"No." I protested. He then look at me in annoyance, "Then you like who?". "I.. I don't know." I look down, knowing that we might end up fighting. I lean back on my seat, my left hand supporting my face. I sighed, "I don't know I like who. But I know for sure that my heart doesn't beat that fast when I am with Wonho. It beats–"

"For me." my head snap towards him. "Is it real or not?" he questioned. "I.." my breath hitched as his hand cup my face, bringing me closer towards him. "Is it real?" he questioned again, he glanced at my lips before darting his eyes on mine again. "It is."

Our lips touched a few seconds after my answer. Our lips met with each other in sync, it really just an innocent and pure kiss; just like our age, young. We broke the kiss before smiling to each other, then leaning onto our seat, my hands wrapping his arms securely.

"We seriously need to talk about our relationship after this movie end." he smiled. I put my head on his shoulder, assuring him, "Definitely."

 


We finally out the hall. Me and Changkyun trailing the members behind. "The movie are 50-50." Minhyuk stated his opinion. "Wonho hyung cried during Igor part way with Victor!" Jooheon said out loud, earning him Wonho fist of embarrassment. "Manager hyung cried too." Shownu stated getting a big 'really' from the group. "Wow, that is surprising." Kihyun laughed. "Yeah, really surprising. I saw it too." Hyungwon said, smiling a bit too widely. "Really? But you sit far from us." Shownu eyes widen a bit. 

"Oh, not for manager hyung. I saw Changkyun and Yein kissed just now."

That caught us off guard and the next thing we know is all of them were yelling 'What?!' in our faces.

"You maknae! How dare you!" Wonho yelled. I cling on Changkyun's arm (yet again) as he hide me behind his back, "What did I do?!". "YOU KISSED HER!" they yelled. "Am I not allowed to?" he asked. "Maknae also want a girlfriend, okay? Let's go, let's go~ We promise to practice harder when this done." Hyungwon said, holding down his laugh. "Right. Let's go!" the manager said like it was nothing. Maybe he saw that comin'.

"That hyung seriously.." Changkyun said out of annoyance. "It's okay. He made our relationship public with Monsta X." I tug on his arm so we start walking again. "For what?" he crossed his arms, blowing his bangs in process. "So I can do this-" I stole a peck from him making he look at me in shock, "-anytime, and anywhere."

He laughed at how I act before he hold me closer, "You sneaky little kiddo." and vice versa; he kiss my lips. 

 

 

 

"You know I saw that, right?"

"AISH, HYUNGWON HYUNG!"


A/N:
Anyone see my hunger games reference? eue It is called reference right? Is it? No? ouo