GOT7 - CONFESSION SONG

SIMPLY OPEN COLLABS. -Nuest W's If you & GG's Holiday & All Night Open~

 

As promised, I am releasing the song on 25th December 2015. 
Thank you to all my casts and I'm really sorry that this song is not mixed very well.


Lyrics Distribution


Review:

JaeDi
: Thank you for applying and I'm really sorry I keep on bugging you to submit your parts, either way, you've done really well as Jackson, though somehow the rap seem to have less energy than supposed to be, and there's some tempo problem as well. But overall, You did great. 

Dia : Thank you for being the first one to submit your parts. Heheh. You're always early :) You being Bambam is the great choice I've done. I had one problem with your clip though, No matter how much I tried to amplify your clips, it wont get any louder. And there's somehow a bit of echo effect but still You did really really great as a rapper. heheh.

Kimmi : I'm sorry I keep on bugging you to submit your parts as well. Heheh. I don't know how many times I've told you this, I really love your voice. Although there are certain parts where you go offtune, still I love it. And I kind of think that you sing a little bit too higher than the song is supposed to be. But still, you did well. You really do. 

EJ : I don't know why the hell did you decide to take on 3 persons' part in one song. LOLOL. Firstly, you sounded a bit too off-tune singing Junior's part. Still, Have to congratulate myself for finally trying out rapping. lolol. Took the rapping, which was initially someone else's part, but due to some circumstances, the person couldn't submit her parts on time, Thus, I decided to take the part instead of searching for new rapper since it will probably just take up more time.


 



Anyways, Once again, I am really really really sorry that the mixing is bad. I promise I will do better mixing in the future/upcoming collabs. 

Do Comment down, tell me what you think of the first ever collab released. :)