Secure

She will be loved.





"You know how I feel for you, right?"
 

I nodded. I knew exactly how he felt for me. I knew exactly where this conversation was going.
 

"I'm not joking when I say I see a future with you. I'm not joking when I say I love you."
 

I nod again, in silence. How was I to respond?

This man had shown me, had told me a million times how he felt for me, and I just never had the right response. I always avoided these types of conversations with him, I always tried to divert the conversation, but there was no turning back this time... he was looking into my eyes as he grabbed my hand, I could only smile at his handsome face. The sensation I felt when our fingers touched was magical.... it had been a very long time since I last felt that.

"You know how I feel about these conversations right? Hindi ako comfortable.... it's just been a long time since I've had this kind of conversation with a man..."


He nodded, understanding what I said. That's why I loved him so much. He understood me.

"I know Kim and it's okay. I understand... I just want to know if we're on the same page.... if we're feeling the same way for one another. I don't want to waste your time if I don't make you happy. I don't want to waste your time when I know there are more than a hundred men out there willing to prove their worth to you. I love you. I love you so much, but I need to know if you feel the same way....."

He took a deep breath before the last two words escaped his mouth.

"Do you...?"

I take in a deep breath and avoid his patient stare. His eyes were so gentle, much like his hands when he held me.. whether that be in a tight embrace or even just when we held hands. He was literally a gentle-man.

"First of all... ang saya saya ko pag magkasama tayo.  Appreciate ko ang mga ginagawa mo for me.. sobra. Ang effort mo... more than I expected talaga... the way you treat me.... I can't describe. I do feel special. I do feel valued. You do make me happy. And... I do love you..."

This time I looked straight at him... his hold tightened on my hand, and his smile was so big. But what got me more than emotional was the tears in his eyes. The happiness on his face. He bowed his head down in embarassment and closed his eyes for a while as he processed what I had said. With a smile, his eyes opened again and he whispered a request.

"Hindi ko narinig eh.. ulitin mo nga..."

He teased. I smiled a sweet smile and I gave in to his request.

"I love you, Xian."

He kissed our intertwined hands and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I forgot how good it felt to say those words again, to say those words to someone who deserved it. He stood up, walked to my side and held me close to him. He kissed my forehead and I hugged him tight.I felt so secure..


 

 

 

-



 

OFFICIAL CHAPTER 4

Author message: KimXi muna... ;-) 
GIF: www.ksychiu.tumblr.com