Awkward

The Cold Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We strode down the hallways with an awkward silence hanging heavily above us. It was just me and her. Sandara was admiring the tapestries on the walls, instantly drowning in each individual story they had to tell.

 

"U-Umm.. Sandara-shi." I muttered. Sandara broke away from her thoughts and averted her attention on me. I wondered why I called upon her. Now I had to think of something to say. Jiyong you pabo, you pabo!

 

"C-Ch.. Chesonghamnida, for earlier." I said shyly.

 

She was infront of me, head lowered then said. "Wang Seja, just called me Dara and what is there to be sorry about, Wang Seja?"

 

"Dara-shi, you can call me Jiyong." I murmured.

 

She nodded, then waited for me to continue my explanation. "I.. I badmouthed you, right in front of you. That must have, well, hurt you." I said nervously as I looked away.

 

Sandara laughed sweetly, to my surprise. "Cheonmaneyo Wang-Jiyong-shi. I'm the one that should apologize to you for having eavesdropping earlier. Jeongmal mianhaeyo J-Jiyong-shi."  Sandara's voice resounded in my ears.

 

All of sudden, I was intently staring at the young girl's face, my mind clouding with sudden questions. I will admit; Dara was a lovely person, very polite, with a heart of gold. She was also beautiful more than any of the finest ladies I've ever seen. Why am I willing to talk bad about her? Aish you pabo! But.. that was before she arrived at the door! Argh jal moruh gesseoyo!

 

"Y-Yehh, cheonmaneyo Dara-shi." Why am I being so.. nice? It wasn't in my nature to be like this. In fact, it was quite the opposite. I was known as the Cold Prince around here. Why am I feeling this way towards her? Sesange! I only just met her about 10 minutes ago.

 

We reached my rooms and slowly, I opened its large dark red door. Dara gasped in amazement, but she didn't run in as I thought. Of course she wasn't like other girls. She glanced up a little bit at me.

 

"Is there anything I shouldn't go near?" She asked warrily. I was suprised. Was she worried about that?

 

I shook my head. "Animida, What's mine is yours now." Why did I say that?! Argh, too nice!

 

She shot me a momentary smile before walking in to the end of the bed and leaping onto the soft mattress. She let out a long, relaxed sigh, a warm smile on her face. I felt one side of my lip slowly curve upwards, but I shook my head, letting the small smile fade. I will be honest; I haven't smiled in months, animida, years. That twinge of a smile.. it felt nice.

 

After a bit, Dara hopped off, surprised to still see me at the door. I was surprised too. I expected myself to ditch her here, to get back to my ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter