Cold

The Cold Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I paced back and forth, stress building up within me. Only this morning, I had been informed by a servant that I were to have a bride, arranged since birth, and I never even knew about this. I growled, before sitting down on the grand, golden throne, exhaling deeply.

 

I didn't need a wife. I ruled this kingdom well without someone else to help me. What were my parents thinking? I can find my own woman, not that I needed one. They literally put me with a random woman for all I know. How troublesome. They were always in their quarters, rarely ever coming out for anything other than their meals. I was left to rule, although they still made all the decisions for this country.

 

I've had enough. I murmured to myself, letting my hongryongpo warm me up on this terribly cold day. Too cold for my liking. I don't need a woman by my side.. Especially one chosen at random. All women in my eyes were all the same. Weak. Selfish. Squeamish. I don't want someone like that.

 

The doors at the end of the chambers flew open, and my servant came in as he bowed his head. He then went straight onto the news.

 

"Wang Seja, your yaghonja. She has arrived." He said breathlessly. Obviously, the man had been running. I didn't see what was so much of a rush.

 

"I don't care." I stared irritably at him.

 

His eyes seemed to bulge in astonishment, but he regained himself quickly. "B-But Wang Seja, she's your future wife. You must care." He said worriedly.

 

"Must I? Should I care for a woman that I don't even know?!" I questioned, clearly irritated now.

 

My servant was at a complete state of shock. "She's the woman you're going to spend your future with, Wang Seja. It's only natural for you to take care for her-" He got cut off by me.

 

How dare him to talk to me like that! I'm the Crown Prince! Aish pabo servant!

 

"Of course it is! I must care for her because she's going to be with me, whatever! I don't even care, alright?!" I yelled harshly, making him flinch and stumble back a bit.

 

"Even if I marry her, I will not love her. She will merely stand there and that's it. She will not make me happy. In fact, she will get in my way of my duties, so I will avoid her as much as possible." I said stand of fact.

 

The man bellowed me looked quite hurt, even though it wasn't him I was offending. It was the girl. He turned his head s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter