forever us

forever us
​Myungsoo pov
In middle at night  I was talking to naeun because she keeping saying i wasn't really into our relationship and which was  is true, I only date her because I thougt she might earse the memories which I had with girl who i hate the most but i was wrong because i realized no can replace her in my mind and heart even  naeun can't ,  did i just say heart but i hate her so much for what she did to me.
no one pov
it's was  morning,  myungsoo wake up and was getting ready for school. he was walking to the car but suddenly he remember he forget something and realized it was his necklance which his mom give him before she went to usa for business work. myungsoo went back to his room and he was searching for necklance in his closet  then finally he find his  necklance was stucking in photo which was in small frame.
Myungsoo pov
finally i find my necklance inside the  closet where my necklance stucking in small frame. i was about to go but i look at frame which it back side facing me, i wonder for second why the frame is in my closet and i went closer to frame and grab it with my right hand, when i turn the frame  there was a inncent  girl who was smiling in photo the  same girl who i hate very much but then i realized i was about to be late for school even i don't really care and don't give about  school but my friends told we have to meet at school early becausee they told they  have something to tell me and  i realized i was still holding frame then i put that back at my closet  the way it was.  i run to car.
No one pov
got7 and infinite boys was waiting for myungsoo to come.                    
jackson: man why L not even coming we wait for him like half hour.   
woohyun: it taking him long time.
Bambam: come on bro let just wait for few minute.
Sungjong: bam is right let wait for few  minutte.
they wait for few minute and they saw myungsoo coming in door and bambam shout his neckname L hyung here L hyung. bambam even wake jackson by shouting.
Jackson: yah shout your mouth and he realized that L was finally here
Bambam keeping shouting his name and still waving at L
Jackson: man why can't he shut up for second..... omg yahhh shut up
Myungsoo pov
when i was in school door i hear someone yelling my nickname, when i turn my head at right sight i saw bam yelling my name and waving his hand me to notice... i walk to stright to them.  i can feel they were angry at me for beinging late..
jackson: yah L why it took you  lots of time....... god
me: sorry bro mom called me to check if i am ok......i lied to him
Mark: it fine, do you know there a girl group coming. dancer n singers like us.
i told mark that i don't give about girls ..
sungyeol: yah L why so mad they might be very talent who knows and group called 94rose because most of them born  in 1994.
bambam: i guess hyung really in love with naeun because she is cute right guys.
woohyun: she might be cute but my miss. k is way better.
Jackson: who is miss.k huh tell me plzz,
woohyun: you might  take her away from me hahahahah just kidding she is from 94rose girl groups that coming here,
Jackson: hahaha you kidding me what about my bae she is goddness, her beauty might kill boys.
Bambam: now who is bae jackson hyung can you tell us.
Jackson: you might like her a lots because she is inncent but look cold outside cause she don't like people to see her as weak person and her last name is bae  that why  i called her  bae and she born in 1994 also she is in 94rose.
Hoya: this is first time i see jackson is serious hahhahhahah.
when i listen what jackson tell about girl who last name is bae, it really remember me about that girl who  i really hate.
Jr: L they are coming tomorrow  that why every boys is happy today and exciting for tomorrow..
i told jr that i don't care abot girls
jb: let see if he fall anygirl from 94rose then he have to buy anthing we want but if he did not then we have to buy what he like deal L
i told them it deal.....
 
suzy and 94member are coming in next chapter
also apink
i am sorry if i make mistake.
i know it bad and bored story but still read it for me