Graduation and big news

In love with my brother.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was a little nervous, because this was it he was finally graduating high school. Even though he spend months looking forward to it, he was still nervous. The ceremony went by fast to Kyungsoo's delight. His family took a lot of pictures as expected and made a huge deal out of it. His parents even wanted to throw a huge party but Kyungsoo said no, so they decided to just have small party just the four of them.

Kyungsoo decided to go to Busan national university, since its was out of town and he's get to be away from his brother. Not that he wants to but he gots to. He's parents wanted him to stay home of course but they supported him in his decision to go to Busan. If only they knew why he wanted to go to Busan, they'd most likely to disown him and call him a disgrace. But what they don't can't kill them..right.. Right?

"I'm so glad I'm done with high school. I couldn't survive another year." Kyungsoo exclaims happily when they arrived home.

"One day you're going to miss high school honey" Chaerum told his son

"She's right you know. One day you're going to look back and miss your high school days." Kyuhyung added

"I doubt it " he reply

"I'll get started on dinner. You guys can go rest a bit, today has been a long day." Chaerum said

"Can I help? I know I'm not the best cook but I want to help mom." Jun-myeon said

"Not a good cook, you're the worse Hyung" Kyungsoo said trying but failing to hide a grin. Jun-myeon frowns at this.

"Its okay honey, I don't need help.

"I'm going to take a nap." Kyuhyun said and went upstairs. The two brothers went yo their separate Roms and Chaerum went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

Kyungsoo decides to check out the new anime everyone talking about. Kyungsoo was determine to find out what's so good about Shingeki no kyojin. Turns out it wasn't that bad. Kyungsoo watch a few episodes then decides to go to his brother's room. Kyungsoo did not even bother to knock he just went in and sit on the bed. Jun-myeon was busy reading a book. that nerd Kyungsoo thought.

Jun-myeon was so absorb in his book that he didn't notice kyungsoo was on his bed. "Hyung" kyungsoo poke his side

"Huh" 

"What's so good about that book you're reading you didn't even notice me?" Kyungsoo ask curious.

"Why don't you read it yourself dongsaeng." The older reply bookmark the book then close it.

"What's the book then?" 

" A thousands splendid suns. Its great you should read it. But you should also get a box of tissue cause its so sad." Kyungsoo reply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter