Final

Truth or Dare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           The house was crowded. 

 

           Full of people.

 

           That Yoongi didn’t know.

 

           He really shouldn’t be worried because they were Jungkook’s friends but-

 

 

           “Bad people will hit on you.”

 

           “Yoon-”

 

           “They’ll drug you and take you home and do bad things.”

 

           “Yoo-”

 

           “That’s why you shouldn’t roam around this gigantic house by yourself.”

 

           

           Whipping your head towards the male that had his hand curled tightly around your wrist, you gave him a look, not bothering to suppress a grin, “Really?”

 

           The blond gave a shrug. “Don’t go crying and stuff if anything bad happens because I warned you.” He gave that pout, grumbling when you pulled away.

 

           “They’re over there.” You pointed at the group of people gathered on the carpet of the too-large living room. Giving him a smile, you patted his arm, “I’m gonna go find the birthday boy first, okay?”

 

           As you spun on your heels, a hand pulled you back. Yoongi reached a finger up to poke your cheek, “Stay safe.”

 

 

 

 

           “Look who’s finally here!” Hoseok dragged the annoyed male down onto the floor, earning him a nudge in the rib. Rubbing the sore spot, the younger whimpered.

 

           Yoongi rolled his eyes, folding his arms across his chest, sighing.

 

 

           “Where’s Y/N?” Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

 

           A groan. “Jungkook.”

 

           “Kookie was here just a second ago.” Jimin held up his empty paper cup, “Getting more drinks!”

 

 

           Another groan.

 

 

           Snickers were heard amidst the blaring rap music when arms decided to drape onto Yoongi. “HYUNG!”

 

           Resisting the urge to attack the doe-eyed boy since it was his day, Yoongi turned to face him with much difficulty, “Happy birthday, brat.”

 

           “Aw, you love me.” Jungkook beamed, settling himself beside the older, waving his newest cherished possession, “Thank you for the present, I’ll use it well.”

 

           The visibly jealous boy - who had his legs sprawled on top of a relieved Seokjin - sat back into position and gaped at the birthday boy, “Yoongi hyung got you a phone?”

 

           “Y/N and I got him the phone.” Yoongi didn’t look at Namjoon, eyes instead on Jungkook, “Since you already have it with you, that means she already met you?”


 

           Eyes glinting with mischief, he nodded.

 

           Furrowing his eyebrows at the youngest, he slowly asked, “Where is she?”

 

           “Over there.” He raised his arm out to point to the kitchen down the hall, a grin plastered onto his face, “With some guy from her class.”



           At his words, Yoongi jerked upright, craning his neck to where Jungkook was pointing at. Sure enough, pass the sea of strangers, next to the kitchen counter, far away from him, was you - an arm’s length away from the taller guy. 

 

           Far too close for Yoongi’s liking.

 

 

           “…not listening. Yoongi. Yoongi.” Seokjin let out an exasperated sigh, “Someone please punch the guy in the face.”

 

           Before Hoseok could even land a finger, Yoongi shot him a glare, “Try me.”

 

           Giving a sheepish smile, Hoseok set his arm down on his lap, mumbling something along the lines of ‘so close’. 

 

           “ALRIGHT!” Jungkook set one of the empty bottles Yoongi hoped didn’t originally contain alcohol back onto the middle of the circle, “Let’s get back to the game.”

 

           Trying to get his mind off the smiles and happy facial expressions in the kitchen, he asked, “What game?”

 

           “We were playing truth or dare before you came.” Taehyung grabbed a handful of chips from the bowl by his feet. 



 

           “Wait I thought we-” A hand was clamped over Namjoon’s open mouth. Seokjin let the bewild

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter