First Love

Wooyoung`s pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung irritates him. When they are meeting for a shoot, he acts nicely and cutely towards her, but she is still very reserved. He just came back from their forth encounter. Throughout that day he can feel that she considers him as a dongsaeng. “Little brother, my ! If she knew what things I want to do with her, she would drop that dongsaeng act immediately. She is such a little ice princess!” he thought on his way home. If they would drop their act for WGM right here right now, he would probably never contact her again. But he has other problems now. His ex-girlfriend Bae Su-ji started to call and message him again. To be fair, he tried his hardest over several months to get back together with her before he gave up.

Start of Flashback

Su-ji has been the love of his life, he never fell that hard for anybody before. He had known her for a really long time and she always had a soft spot for him. No matter how many hot guys she met, there was something about Wooyoung that draw her to him. Something indefinable, that kind of feeling that he rarely let people come closer to him, to the real him. But when he did, she was excited to see Wooyoung`s wild personality that didn´t really correspond with his cute image on television. Su-ji was a cool girl that had her own life who could catch up even with his darkest moods. She was very y and he once believed they were a perfect match.

But they fought like cat and dog in their relationship and she ended up leaving him to find someone who would be more reliable than him. They had been on bad terms ever since. He knew the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter