The Destiny

Girl of My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I showed Dara around the place, carefully explaining what each room is for, what we study and where everything is. She was a quick learner, and memorized where everything was perfectly. In no time at all, she felt like this building was her second home.

 

Everyone that worked here had a laboratory each. Omma, for some reason, put Dara in my lab, so I had to share it with her. I swiped my card, let the door slide open, and entered the room. Dara admired everything that was in there, from beakers with liquids in it to skeletons of animals. The one she admired most though was the rare flower that sat on my windowsill, receiving its daily dose of sunlight.

 

"Omo! This is a Chocolate Cosmo, right? These are incredibly hard to find. Where did you get it?" She asked, surprised.

 

"That's what happens when your mother is a world famous scientist." I laughed.

 

"I can give it to you if you want." I added as I showed her my sweetest smile.

 

"Aniyo, aniyo, gwenchanayo." She grinned.

 

"I've got a knack of, you know, destroying stuff. I'm really clumsy.." She answered and smiled sheepishly.

 

I chuckled.

 

"Don't worry about it. We're breeding some of the rarest species in out garden outside, remember? It's nothing to be afraid of. Just take it home, I don't mind." I said confidently.

 

"Omo! K-kamsahaeyo Jiyongie!" Dara's eyes lit up.

 

Silence.

 

"Umm.. There's something I wanted to tell you earlier.." Dara suddenly said, taking a seat on my chair.

 

"What's up?" I replied as I got curious.

 

"Well.." She began, her voice fading away.

 

I waited patiently, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the closed door. I don't care how long she takes.

 

"I've had dreams about you. I mean, like way before we even met. It was amazing when Yoo Na gyo-su nim told me about you, even showing a photo of you to me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter